+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
It is for applicants who don't want a 6 month wait and need faster processing. IRCC assigns them a N00B code to justify faster processing. I am not very familiar with the workings of it, but it should be available in your GCKey. Applicants who have an IME-N00B (or N00B's as we refer to them), have either N00B1, N00B2, or N00B-Pr0 as their N00B codes.
Sometimes I feel like a Noob Pro when playing a couple games, ngl

xanderzzy

Nov 17, 2022
I think it's the VO more than anything. I've seen December and Jan AOR getting PPRs already.
Do you know which VO is holding the process. My primary VO is Montreal but when I got my IRCC notes today, it turns out in the "Security" tab, there is no agent assigned to it. Does that mean the case is in limbo and in an orphaned status?

xanderzzy

Nov 17, 2022
@xanderzzy isnt security connected to biometric and background!?
Also is your eligibility passed and when did it pass ?
I believe so. My biometric has passed but BGC has not started. My Eligibility also has not started. That's according to the IRCC agent I talked with over the phone last week.

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
I believe so. My biometric has passed but BGC has not started. My Eligibility also has not started. That's according to the IRCC agent I talked with over the phone last week.
I am also in Montreal VO, and my AOR is Nov 17, they are so slow, I am not sure what they are doing now.

LMS77

Sep 14, 2020
I am also in Montreal VO, and my AOR is Nov 17, they are so slow, I am not sure what they are doing now.
My primary VO is also Montreal. Last update was on Jan 31 to show background verification starting. No more updates after that...

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
I'm assuming nobody ever got any update or email on weekends, so good weekend to all of you! Monday marks a new week, new hopes and a new chance of being fooled by IRCC, so bear with us!

Reactions: yenice

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IRCC work on Saturday it seems.
No, they don't work on Saturday and Sunday. Their offices are closed. Sometimes there are a few automated messages which delivers late on Saturday or sometimes people have different VO in totally different location/timezone.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
I just "watched/listened to" Kubeir saying in one of his recent "round-ups" that PPRs mails are sent by batches. He seemed very confident in it and affirmed that he knows it happens that way. Let's hope tomorrow brings our batch and everybody here receives very good news :) Good night and good week start to everybody!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I just "watched/listened to" Kubeir saying in one of his recent "round-ups" that PPRs mails are sent by batches. He seemed very confident in it and affirmed that he knows it happens that way. Let's hope tomorrow brings our batch and everybody here receives very good news :) Good night and good week start to everybody!
I feel so too. Too many people I know received the PPRs on the same day as me. Remember, IRCC tries to make sure email delivery stays as high as SLA dictates. So, they'd batch the number of RFVs over a day too.

Surprisingly, my RFV was in "Updates" section of my mail. Which means IRCC's email deliverability is a little off.