22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
cyronn said:
Thanks for all the wishes guys! Hope to see all of you getting your PPRs soon!! :) :)

@MoozeNBooze cheers mate! Will buy you a beer once we both land in Canada. It will be soon enough!! ;D
That day shall come, my friend. I will buy a round, and you can buy a round. Yep, that day shall come 8)
Meanwhile, all the best with the rest of your journey. Keep us updated.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Fahimeh_t said:
I have this problem in my file..
I have submitted my profile in Jan 12th. (After sinp nomination)
And now that I checked my file and realized that:
My documents which are pcc and marriage certificate are originally in Persian language. And I translated them into English. the translator just send me the original translation and a copy of the persian document with a "true certified" stamp on them.
For cic I scanned the original translated documents and the true certified copies...
And now I am worried because I heard some ppl are being rejected just because they uploaded copied from their original documents.
Do you think will I be rejected?
What do you suggest. I am so under stress....
If you uploaded a copy of the original (the marriage certificate in your native language) then you should be fine, methinks. From what I've seen so far, those who were rejected re: translated doc issues didn't upload the native language versions. You may be worried that you uploaded a "certified copy" of the native language certificate (instead of the "original" original document), but if you think about it, plenty of people lose their "original" documents and plenty of governments issue "certified copies" of the documents (i.e., no more "originals" around). You should be fine. If you're really worried, why not raise a CSE and include a brief LOE with proof that your government only issues certified copies of lost original documents (if that's the case, or if you have an "original" one without the "certified" stamp then that along with the translated version)?

Best Wishes.

crosstheevil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Looking forward to more good news from everyone. :)

Are all the lucky 3 who got PPRs single applicants?

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
MooseNBooze said:
If you uploaded a copy of the original (the marriage certificate in your native language) then you should be fine, methinks. From what I've seen so far, those who were rejected re: translated doc issues didn't upload the native language versions. You may be worried that you uploaded a "certified copy" of the native language certificate (instead of the "original" original document), but if you think about it, plenty of people lose their "original" documents and plenty of governments issue "certified copies" of the documents (i.e., no more "originals" around). You should be fine. If you're really worried, why not raise a CSE and include a brief LOE with proof that your government only issues certified copies of lost original documents (if that's the case, or if you have an "original" one without the "certified" stamp then that along with the translated version)?

Best Wishes.
Thank you for your kind reply.
I have the original documents.
How can I send CSE?
Is there a link??

By the way you are right. There shouldn't be an original one always. I am just worried because my translator has stamped it and they may not accept the translator's certification..

Iman_D

Feb 26, 2016
Fahimeh_t said:
Wo0ow!
Congrates to all the PPR applicants.
we hope to receive good news soon...
I guess Indian visa office is really fast since only indians are getting their pass request email ;)
you mean it may be related to the country of origin?, I am from Iran too. I don't know why is it so rare to find someone who have received ITA in Iran!

This is my timeline:

ITA: 04 Dec 2015
App Submitted & AOR: 03 Jan
Medical Passed: 06 Jan
BG check (In Progress): 08 Jan
BG check (Not Nedded....): 11 Jan

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Fahimeh_t said:
Thank you for your kind reply.
I have the original documents.
How can I send CSE?
Is there a link??

By the way you are right. There shouldn't be an original one always. I am just worried because my translator has stamped it and they may not accept the translator's certification..
Like I said earlier, I believe the prior rejections were when applicants failed to upload their native language documents, not for submitting "copies" of their native language documents. I think you're needlessly worried. But I don't judge. I understand that this is a stressful process.

Please visit here to raise CSE: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Wishing you all the best.

Bhatthal

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
I sent my CSE on 18th of February so far no confirmation if it is attached to my application or not. How long does it take for them to update it...
One more thing I did 2 CSEs ..one of them my consultant did another one I did from my personal E-mail.. Will I get confirmation on my e-mail or on my consultant e-mail .

Thanks

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
MooseNBooze said:
Like I said earlier, I believe the prior rejections were when applicants failed to upload their native language documents, not for submitting "copies" of their native language documents. I think you're needlessly worried. But I don't judge. I understand that this is a stressful process.

Please visit here to raise CSE: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Wishing you all the best.
One of my friends got rejected exactly because of this reason.
That's why I am so stressed

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Fahimeh_t said:
One of my friends got rejected exactly because of this reason.
That's why I am so stressed
Raise a CSE and upload original documents. There is no harm in doing that and that is the only thing you can do at this time. Ask the immigration officer very politely and kindly to consider the original documents along with copies submitted already.
And for your own sake, stop worrying! There is no benefit in worrying. I don't think that you will be rejected.
All the best,

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
I posted this earlier in another thread. I would please like some advice/input from the experts on where i currently stand:

I applied for my GCMS notes on February 2nd, just out of curiosity. I did not expect to find any useful information there. I just received the GCMS notes and got the following info.

Date: 02/02/2016
AGENT REVIEW A11.2 *** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW Minimum Requirements - Appears Met 76(1)(a) Selection Criteria - FSW Points: Appears Met FSW points total: 82 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 478 CRS minimum score for round 461 Current CRS score:472 Change in PA age between ITA and APR which changed the CRS points. I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awarded points as single at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with XYZ Co. and ABC Co. Primary Occupation: NOC Huh with XYZ comapny. Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period and described duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level B. Reference letter confirms full-time employment or the equivalent in part-time employment

Police certificates R10 OK All police certificates on application; RCMP Check NRT. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and has changed from ITA to e-APR

29/01/2016: Education/Education Documents Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognised; Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility

23/01/2016: Review Type: Support Service Agent- Sent Application for R10 Review; RCMP Check Initiated; Documents set for Review: Client Info/Education/Proof of Funds/Police Certificate.

03/02/2016: Paper file transfer history
Transfer Reason: Workload re-distribution. Office: CPC-Ottawa from Centralized Intake Office.

Under Assessments:
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

I just have a few questions: First, what stage of the application process am i in right now? I didn't quite understand the difference between criminality and security?
Secondly, I found notes on all the other documents sent for review by the Support Service Agents except proof of funds, although it was stated as MET. Does that mean that its been assessed or is still being assessed? Thirdly, What does Due Date mean? Mine says March 2nd 2016? Is my application ok? I would appreciate all inputs from the experts in the house. Thanks!!

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
expressentryqueen said:
I posted this earlier in another thread. I would please like some advice/input from the experts on where i currently stand:

I applied for my GCMS notes on February 2nd, just out of curiosity. I did not expect to find any useful information there. I just received the GCMS notes and got the following info. Can someone please help me understand it? Smiley

AGENT REVIEW A11.2 *** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW Minimum Requirements - Appears Met 76(1)(a) Selection Criteria - FSW Points: Appears Met FSW points total: 82 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 478 CRS minimum score for round 461 Current CRS score:472 Change in PA age between ITA and APR which changed the CRS points. I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awarded points as single at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with XYZ Co. and ABC Co. Primary Occupation: NOC Huh with XYZ comapny. Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period and described duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level B. Reference letter confirms full-time employment or the equivalent in part-time employment

Police certificates R10 OK All police certificates on application; RCMP Check NRT. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and has changed from ITA to e-APR

29/01/2016: Education/Education Documents Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognised; Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility

23/01/2016: Review Type: Support Service Agent- Sent Application for R10 Review; RCMP Check Initiated; Documents set for Review: Client Info/Education/Proof of Funds/Police Certificate.

Transfer Reason: Workload re-distribution. Office: CPC-Ottawa from Centralized Intake Office.

Under Assessments:

I just have a few questions: First, what stage of the application process am i in right now? I didn't quite understand the difference between criminality and security?
Secondly, I found notes on all the other documents sent for review by the Support Service Agents except proof of funds, although it was stated as MET. Does that mean that its been assessed or is still being assessed? Thirdly, What does Due Date mean? Mine says March 2nd 2016? Is my application ok? I would appreciate all inputs from the experts in the house. Thanks!!
are you CEC candidate ?

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
expressentryqueen said:

I applied for my GCMS notes on February 2nd, just out of curiosity. I did not expect to find any useful information there. I just received the GCMS notes and got the following info.

Under Assessments:

WoW! They are working on our files! I thought it is just too early to request GCMS notes! It seems it is not too early to request those!
It is interesting that your file is transferred. Do you know where they sent it?
Everything looks fine in your report, AFAIK!

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
Han said:
WoW! They are working on our files! I thought it is just too early to request GCMS notes! It seems it is not too early to request those!
It is interesting that your file is transferred. Do you know where they sent it?
Everything looks fine in your report, AFAIK!
Thanks Han, it looks like my file was transferred from the Centralized Intake Office to CPC Ottawa.