london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Faithful K said:
Hello everyone

By Gods grace, I have gotten my application approved. (PPR).

My case was certainly a bit different from others so I am sharing.

Timeline:
AOR: 07-09-2015
Medicals Passed/ ECAS access: 08-09-2015, 09-09-2015
Schedule a requested and submitted: 10-09-2015
Second AOR (Complete application receipt): 15-09-2015
Background check in progress: 17-09-2015
Interview invitation: 28-09-2015
Interview and approval: 04-11-2015

My application processing was quite fast except I had to wait for the interview. I am an FSW outlander resident in London. Apparently, my application was processed by the London VO. it was a bit scary as I did not know anybody before me invited for an interview. But then again, it was okay since I didn't have to keep checking my email and ECAS all the time. LOL. Judging from the interview with the visa officer yesterday, it seems my case was the first there. But thank God, after looking at my documents and chatting a bit, she said you are approved and collected my passport immediately for visa stamping. So technically no passport request in my case..LOL.

Anyways, just to say that just because your case does not follow the 'usual' timelines doesn't mean it is a bad thing. I am here to help anyone that falls in the same line as myself. I think your processing timeline depends on the VO and officer doing your processing.

Thank God and thanks to you all for the information shared on here.
congrats..hopefully London vo will start processing faster now...13 Aor keeping fingers crossed..!!

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Congrats!!

Hi All,

Does anybody have CIC's phone number? I am unable to call 001-1888-242-2100 is it the right number to call from outside canada?

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
thenumbiceman said:
Congrats!!

Hi All,

Does anybody have CIC's phone number? I am unable to call 001-1888-242-2100 is it the right number to call from outside canada?
I had used + 1613 944 4000.. Last year to contact cic..there a few options that you have to select and it will take you to cic call centre..

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
That didn't work either! :(

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
shibaak said:
I cannot open ecas or MyCIC. is it the case for everyone?
Yes, there servers are down at the moment. You are not alone.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh yaa lets hope once its active again and it pours PPR for all of us :D

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
kanwar80 said:
oh yaa lets hope once its active again it pours PPR for all of us :D
Hahahah! I knew someone was definitely going to mention something like this. And I pray you are right my friend!

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
Hi All,

Having read through a lot of the post on this forum it seems like a lot of early September AOR's have been getting really quick responses on Background Checks and PPR. Has anyone noticed if these quicker applications have had job offers or PNP etc.

I got AOR in early Sept and the medicals passed icon changed very quickly but since then nothing on my status has changed. I took this to be because of the usual 6 month wait time etc but in some cases they processing seems to be very efficient and quick.

Any advice welcomed as I only found this part of the Canada Forum the other day so glad there is people to learn from their experiences in the same boat.

Thanks a lot,

Gup

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
gupti said:
Hi All,

Having read through a lot of the post on this forum it seems like a lot of early September AOR's have been getting really quick responses on Background Checks and PPR. Has anyone noticed if these quicker applications have had job offers or PNP etc.

I got AOR in early Sept and the medicals passed icon changed very quickly but since then nothing on my status has changed. I took this to be because of the usual 6 month wait time etc but in some cases they processing seems to be very efficient and quick.

Any advice welcomed as I only found this part of the Canada Forum the other day so glad there is people to learn from their experiences in the same boat.

Thanks a lot,

Gup
Most of them so far are CEC applicants, I guess also a few LMIA and PNPs, and FSW outland.
unfortunately nobody updates the sheets so that people know about the exact timing.

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gupti said:
Hi All,

Thanks a lot,

Gup
I'm not sure if this is actually the case but from what I've noticed, a lot of the people with the quickest responses were those who had had their earlier applications rejected and were reapplying in September and August.

ss0704

Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deyka said:
congrats..hopefully London vo will start processing faster now...13 Aor keeping fingers crossed..!!
Hey deyka...
Could you please help me understand how did you figure out that London VO is processing your application?
I want to know which one is processing mine :-[

Thanks in advance!!