AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
60 days since applying FSW Outland from india. I think superfast are exceptional cases and / or lucky and / or had old application so new ones are fast tracked.

I am tired of the wait. I m gonna check this thread for updates and then check cic or ecas sigh.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its 11 pm in Alberta, so still 2 to 3 hours to go to come to the time the updates usually happen..im trying not to check mycic or ecas until then...maybe should go watch a movie or sleep lol..
sometimes I wonder what many of us will do after getting PR... I think so many just spend every waking (free) hour in wait..either on this forum or mycic/ecas.. lol..

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
EFK said:
Its 11 pm in Alberta, so still 2 to 3 hours to go to come to the time the updates usually happen..im trying not to check mycic or ecas until then...maybe should go watch a movie or sleep lol..
sometimes I wonder what many of us will do after getting PR... I think so many just spend every waking (free) hour in wait..either on this forum or mycic/ecas.. lol..
LOL! Wonder what I ll do with all the free time!

canadadream1985

Aug 18, 2015
Hi guys, just want some insights, i'm getting some spam emails since last week stating "Ur resume has been selected" or "if u want to change job send us resume", but i never register my this email id at any job portal but yes it was in my resume as 2nd email id.

Do u think this is one of way of cic to check background of applicant.?

I am not sending them my resume as these sites looks so phishy.

My file in process but BG not in progress yet.

Do anyone else also getting these kind of emails, just curious :)

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
Hi Guys,

Just found this link. I submitted my PR application in September also. I have a quick question if anyone can please help. I see that a lot of people make a comment about checking ECAS for the status of their applications. Is this the same as the MYCIC page where you see the progress of your application etc or different? If it is different please cna you help me out with how to access this.

Many Thanks,

Gup

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is different:)
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Best to use application/case number

barbylonzy

Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sept 2015
AOR Received.
5th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
I just created a WHATSAPP group for All Sept AOR for us to Connect and discuss on the go.

If you are interested pls kindly share your mobile number on this forum or send me a private message so i can add to the group.

GROUP NAME: AOR in Sept Connect Group

Please note that you will to have the Whatsapp and Internet connection on your mobile device for
you to have access to this Group.

Thank you.

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
EFK said:
It is different:)
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Best to use application/case number
Thanks. I must have missed that one. Can I use the number at the top of my AOR letter? I don't think I know any other numbers. Does it have more details than my CIC?

Cheers

Gup

sg_82

Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09
AOR Received.
14-09
Med's Done....
17-09
Did anyone get updates??

barbylonzy

Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sept 2015
AOR Received.
5th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
barbylonzy said:
I just created a WHATSAPP group for All Sept AOR for us to Connect and discuss on the go.

If you are interested pls kindly share your mobile number on this forum or send me a private message so i can add to the group.

GROUP NAME: AOR in Sept Connect Group

Please note that you will to have the Whatsapp and Internet connection on your mobile device for
you to have access to this Group.

Thank you.
the whatapp group has kicked off. There are 97 more spaces to be filled better join now and don't regret when it's full. This group will help all of us alot. It is other than getting PPR. We can use to exchange information even as Canadian resident permit holders. Lots of tips as new settlers can be passed.

NeilSam

Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep-18th
AOR Received.
Sep-23th
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
Feb 15th 2016
LANDED..........
March 3rd 2016
barbylonzy said:
the whatapp group has kicked off. There are 97 more spaces to be filled better join now and don't regret when it's full. This group will help all of us alot. It is other than getting PPR. We can use to exchange information even as Canadian resident permit holders. Lots of tips as new settlers can be passed.
Hi ,when I try to send a message to your inbox, it says your inbox is full ,Can you please clear your inbox , i want to send my number so that you add me on the whats app group.

Thanks,
Sam

barbylonzy

Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sept 2015
AOR Received.
5th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
NeilSam said:
Hi ,when I try to send a message to your inbox, it says your inbox is full ,Can you please clear your inbox , i want to send my number so that you add me on the whats app group.

Thanks,
Sam
inbox is clear

barbylonzy

Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sept 2015
AOR Received.
5th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
barbylonzy said:
Pls note that all numbers shud be the number used to register on Whatsapp if not I will not be able to add u to the group. For those having good issues sending msgs to my box I am sorry as I cannot wipe the box all the time. You can simply send me a text and ur nickname so I can register u on the Whatsapp group.

Send the text to +2348099447031. Thanks