+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Totally Quite. I hope they dont hold current Applications to bring Syrian Refugee :'(

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I would hope they don't also it's great there taking in refugees as is my home country.. But I think they need to keep the skilled workers they have also so I can't see it delaying it too much :) hopefully soon but at the same time its been so quiet on here with a lot of peoplwaitingng for ppr or dm:)

bc_canada

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
Totally Quite. I hope they dont hold current Applications to bring Syrian Refugee :'(
It is
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/crisis/canada-response.asp

...The government's goal is for all Syrian applications received as of September 19, 2015 to have a decision by the end of December. This will ensure that applicants and their sponsors are aware of the progress on their files.

Nymphet28

Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm an applicant from India under FSW category. Got my AOR on Sept 23. Got ECAS access and then an update on Medicals passed on 29th Sept. Post that nothing! :( Looks like everyone who has seen movement are Inland applicants, CEC or PNP applicants.

Anyone from India under FSW in the same boat?

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Nymphet28 said:
I'm an applicant from India under FSW category. Got my AOR on Sept 23. Got ECAS access and then an update on Medicals passed on 29th Sept. Post that nothing! :( Looks like everyone who has seen movement are Inland applicants, CEC or PNP applicants.

Me! I am in the same boat.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Nymphet28 said:

Outland fsw applicants from India are one of the fastest categories.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is too quiet.. the lack of activity this week is a bit troubling.. and making everyone impatient I think...lol..

I would think: IF they want to shift all their resources to refugee applications, it would logically make sense to decrease the ITAs issued per draw or decrease the frequency of draws... rather than adding more... In addition, they may reduce the pace of ongoing applications a BIT, but don't think they can or should just pause everything and keep all applications on hold until then...
I agree that they are the priority...no doubt on that... but it wouldn't be very smart to shut everything else down..

Hoping for some movement now that the new govmnt's first weekend is coming up..

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
EFK said:
It is too quiet.. the lack of activity this week is a bit troubling.. and making everyone impatient I think...lol..

I would think: IF they want to shift all their resources to refugee applications, it would logically make sense to decrease the ITAs issued per draw or decrease the frequency of draws... rather than adding more... In addition, they may reduce the pace of ongoing applications a BIT, but don't think they can or should just pause everything and keep all applications on hold until then...
I agree that they are the priority...no doubt on that... but it wouldn't be very smart to shut everything else down..

Hoping for some movement now that the new govmnt's first weekend is coming up..
They have already decreased the number of draws to one every 3 weeks.
But no matter what, refugees are the most important categories now. They need the most help from the government.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
They have already decreased the number of draws to one every 3 weeks.
But no matter what, refugees are the most important categories now. They need the most help from the government.
Agreed!! The situation is absolutely horrible.. and I think all of us might survive a month or two extra wait.. but for them, every day means life or death.. so we just keep the patience and see where the govmnt goes..

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree guys until government releases an actual statement saying something we just don't know. From my impression on the phone the lady implied they release batches of pprs every month or so and Ecas updated most Tuesday's so all we can do is keep hoping.. And I wish everyone including myself the update they desire soon

Moejoego

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
I agree guys until government releases an actual statement saying something we just don't know. From my impression on the phone the lady implied they release batches of pprs every month or so and Ecas updated most Tuesday's so all we can do is keep hoping.. And I wish everyone including myself the update they desire soon
Buddy don't you worry...you will get your PPR soon...I think guys with the wait must see Good Karmas....Refugees are sitting in a death valley they need more attention then us. we can wait 2-3 months but these folks never know when a drone from States come or mistaken them as Jihadis or Jihadis see them as their easy target to make a statement to other countries...

Patience will pay off. So, wait and watch...:)

sg_82

Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09
AOR Received.
14-09
Med's Done....
17-09
It is quite confusing how CIC even processes the applications. I got RPRF request last month. However on MyCIC bg has not even started..

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
ss0704 said:
Hey deyka...
Could you please help me understand how did you figure out that London VO is processing your application?
I want to know which one is processing mine :-[

Thanks in advance!!
I am presuming mine is London because when filling the application o had mentioned resident status as London..for my friend in India they got ppr directly from new Delhi VO..beside I received invites. From London highcomision to attend webiners on working in Canada..

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Received on Oct 14 (ECAS)
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
Yesterday, I received an email from CIC saying that there was an update in MYCIC....of course nothing has been changed when I signed in.
No sign of DM or document request so far.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
SelinaS said:
Yesterday, I received an email from CIC saying that there was an update in MYCIC....of course nothing has been changed when I signed in.
No sign of DM or document request so far.
Check your ECAS. I am sure it is on it's way.