+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER 2016 POOL

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
noramime said:
Hello, just today I received an email from Manila Immigration (MVO) wa wondering if you also receive this and what could mean by this?!

File No: XXXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXX

Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services

You are eligible to register for pre-arrival services

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

· understanding life in Canada,

· finding a job in Canada, and

· accessing other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.

Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

The following organizations offer FREE pre-arrival services in the Philippines:

ü Planning for Canada www.planningforcanada.ca ; https://register.planningforcanada.ca/
ü Multicultural Helping House Society https://www.pathwaystocanada.org/
ü Ready for Manitoba https://extended.cc.umanitoba.ca/ready-for-manitoba

Thank you.

Visa Section
Embassy of Canada in the Philippines
I could be mistaken, but I remember people reporting about these mails just after getting their PPR or a few days before.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
shashidhar_sm said:
I could be mistaken, but I remember people reporting about these mails just after getting their PPR or a few days before.
Right after I received this, I logged in to my cic account but nothing has changed yet. ;D Maybe I am a bit too excited, but praying that this is a positive sign.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
noramime said:
Right after I received this, I logged in to my cic account but nothing has changed yet. ;D Maybe I am a bit too excited, but praying that this is a positive sign.
I think you'll hear from them soon enough :) good luck!

And could you share your timeline please? Are you an Outland applicant?

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
shashidhar_sm said:
I think you'll hear from them soon enough :) good luck!

And could you share your timeline please? Are you an Outland applicant?
Hopefully. And thank you!
I am a PNP-outland, MVO.

AOR: Oct 24, 2016
Med Pased: Oct 29, 2016
Additional Docs Sent: SG PCC Nov 11
Received PFL for proof of commonlaw: Dec 29
Sent additional docs: Jan 12

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
noramime said:
Usually this invitation comes after PPR! However, in your case, this is a clear indication of getting PPR just in no time! Congrats!

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
fahad04 said:
Usually this invitation comes after PPR! However, in your case, this is a clear indication of getting PPR just in no time! Congrats!
Thanks Fahad04 and I am really praying for that.. to correct my timeline AOR should be Oct 14.. ;)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
noramime said:
Hello, just today I received an email from Manila Immigration (MVO) wa wondering if you also receive this and what could mean by this?!

File No: XXXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXX

Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services

You are eligible to register for pre-arrival services

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

· understanding life in Canada,

· finding a job in Canada, and

· accessing other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.

Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

The following organizations offer FREE pre-arrival services in the Philippines:

ü Planning for Canada www.planningforcanada.ca ; https://register.planningforcanada.ca/
ü Multicultural Helping House Society https://www.pathwaystocanada.org/
ü Ready for Manitoba https://extended.cc.umanitoba.ca/ready-for-manitoba

Thank you.

Visa Section
Embassy of Canada in the Philippines
I think those sessions run around the globa and some people attend it, i've seen many posts about it.

arvindrags

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
16-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2017
Hey Stalker. We almost have similar timeline. I'm oct 3 AOR. are you NBPNP? and btw are you in the what app group?

stalker said:
I had RPRF upfront.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
noramime said:
You think I could attend this without the PR yet?
I saw 2 applicants getting PPR after sending docs for common in law. Hope you are the third. Good luck

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
arvindrags said:
Hey Stalker. We almost have similar timeline. I'm oct 3 AOR. are you NBPNP? and btw are you in the what app group?
Yes. I am NBPNP outlander.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
bestofluck said:
I saw 2 applicants getting PPR after sending docs for common in law. Hope you are the third. Good luck
Thank you and praying for that too. I just got excited to received such email, at least a movement on our application..

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
noramime said:
Thank you and praying for that too. I just got excited to received such email, at least a movement on our application..
Any movement from CIC's side is good news, and am glad to see progress on an Outland application.

I just hope this wait isn't as drawn out and painful as it was with OINP. 'bestofluck' and others here know what I am talking about!

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
shashidhar_sm said:
Any movement from CIC's side is good news, and am glad to see progress on an Outland application.

I just hope this wait isn't as drawn out and painful as it was with OINP. 'bestofluck' and others here know what I am talking about!
I am an OINP nominee as well and 10mos of wait for nomination is really painful, but so they say, nothing worth having comes easy..:)