Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016 (1st AOR) / 01-12-2016 (BOWP - 2nd AOR)
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
bestofluck said:
GCMS will not be useful and it will just show eligibility pass, criminality passed, medical passed and security in progress. After 4 months this is standard thing and it will only help after 8 months to see if the file is stuck somewhere.

Because the majority of 2016 applications started flooding them after November, there are very few applicants in October group, so do not panic and rush for gcms and just relax. we will definitely see something coming in february ;) ;)
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you this time. I ordered GCMS after two months because l didn't get RPRF request while most applicants received it already. It turned out that my file had problems with eligibility because of a document. As I saw the problem and clarified the situation in a CSE my file went into progress and got RPRF request right away. The file was put aside because of this problem and nobody touched it until my CSE.

So I would definitely go for GCMS if RPRF request doesn't arrive in a reasonable time.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
neorol said:
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you this time. I ordered GCMS after two months because l didn't get RPRF request while most applicants received it already. It turned out that my file had problems with eligibility because of a document. As I saw the problem and clarified the situation in a CSE my file went into progress and got RPRF request right away. The file was put aside because of this problem and nobody touched it until my CSE.

So I would definitely go for GCMS if RPRF request doesn't arrive in a reasonable time.
I had RPRF upfront.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
neorol said:

The fact is that, your file was not returned incomplete means they would have asked you for the missing document even if you would have not ordered GCMS. And if they wanted to return it they won't put your file aside and wait for you to order gcms and find out what docs are missing. Not a satisfactory logic

Most of us get doc req before RPRF. Very common trend.

Be happy and good luck

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
stalker said:
I had RPRF upfront.
Don't worry if they want any doc they will send you req. File will not be mostly returned or rejected after 4 months so relax and wait for PPR. 4.5 months is first when you should start waiting for PPR.

Inland applicants don't have to spend money for GCMS. If you are Outland wait for 6-8 months or else it is wasting money

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
bestofluck said:
Don't worry if they want any doc they will send you req. File will not be mostly returned or rejected after 4 months so relax and wait for PPR. 4.5 months is first when you should start waiting for PPR.
Ohh yeah man. Thanks. Will see what happens in Feb. Already 4 months crossed today.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
stalker said:
Ohh yeah man. Thanks. Will see what happens in Feb. Already 4 months crossed today.
I added a line above. If you are inland and if it is free then you can order as many you want

j12345

Oct 31, 2016
bestofluck said:
The fact is that, your file was not returned incomplete means they would have asked you for the missing document even if you would have not ordered GCMS. And if they wanted to return it they won't put your file aside and wait for you to order gcms and find out what docs are missing. Not a satisfactory logic

Most of us get doc req before RPRF. Very common trend.

Be happy and good luck
Then what is the point in going in for GCMS notes later?
As per your logic CIC would any how ask for missing documents. Plus, after 6 months one gets eligible to reach out to CIC for delays in application.

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Are there any cases file got rejected after your back ground went into progress for 2nd time.?

Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
j12345 said:
Then what is the point in going in for GCMS notes later?
As per your logic CIC would any how ask for missing documents. Plus, after 6 months one gets eligible to reach out to CIC for delays in application.
No logic. I would never order one because what we find is security CHK blocked.

The only thing you can find it useful after 8 months is to prepare for, if at all you find
1. Interview schedule
2. Misrepresentation

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
bestofluck said:
I added a line above. If you are inland and if it is free then you can order as many you want
I see. I will wait couple of more weeks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
P@ssw0rd1 said:
Hi All,

Are there any cases file got rejected after your back ground went into progress for 2nd time.?

Thanks
They will not reject st away. They will send PFL and give a chance to defend. This happens rare.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hello, just today I received an email from Manila Immigration (MVO) wa wondering if you also receive this and what could mean by this?!

File No: XXXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXX

Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services

You are eligible to register for pre-arrival services

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

· understanding life in Canada,

· finding a job in Canada, and

· accessing other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.

Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

The following organizations offer FREE pre-arrival services in the Philippines:

ü Planning for Canada www.planningforcanada.ca ; https://register.planningforcanada.ca/
ü Multicultural Helping House Society https://www.pathwaystocanada.org/
ü Ready for Manitoba https://extended.cc.umanitoba.ca/ready-for-manitoba

Thank you.

Visa Section
Embassy of Canada in the Philippines