AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
pathfinder11 said:
Thanks for the reply.

I ordered my first notes in feb for EE application and received it on Mar.

My notes say, FSW Met, CEC Met, Medical Passed, Criminality Passed, Security Not Started, Funds Met, CEC and FSW minimum lang Met, FSW Arranged employment - Met.

Eligibility is not met and my EE profile status is still, review is process.

I am so confused, my work permit was ending on feb 28 2016 and applied i BOWP on Feb 26 2016. 2 days before the expiration.

On the BOWP refusal letter for, the reason for refusal is
Other reasons:
X Clients AOR had not received a positive eligibility assessment. Client therefore not eligible for a BOWP.

Pls advice...
I am not a better person to answer this.. In my opinion Asivad would be the right person to help you.

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Dear friends just few hours back today, I received RPRF request. The letter states that I am found eligible in the program I applied in. But it also states that my admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still going on.
But my medicals are showing as passed.

Can someone please interpret the exact status of my application from this ?

And what exactly is included in admissibility reveiw ?

Please guide

Regards

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Ok so I got first update of my profile in 4.5 months.
Didn't get an email, just logged in to myCIC and the status was "updated", so it could be today or a few days ago, I was trying not to check my profile daily)) The update was that BG went from "not started" to "not needed at this time".

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
rollingpunjab said:
Dear friends just few hours back today, I received RPRF request. The letter states that I am found eligible in the program I applied in. But it also states that my admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still going on.
But my medicals are showing as passed.

Can someone please interpret the exact status of my application from this ?

And what exactly is included in admissibility reveiw ?

Please guide

Regards
Has your background check started? If not, it sounds like you're in the same boat as many of us... waiting for final background check (security/criminality check) to start. It sounds like your R10 eligibility check is over I guess.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
ellia said:
Didn't get an email, just logged in to myCIC and the status was "updated", so it could be today or a few days ago, I was trying not to check my profile daily)) The update was that BG went from "not started" to "not needed at this time".
Ooh that's interesting. But, "not started" to "not needed"? lol. Does that mean that they have determined you don't need any more BG check? Maybe your PPR is near. :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
ellia said:
This is normal and a lot of applicants see this happen. Its does not mean that there is anything wrong with your application. It means that they are working on your eligibility and criminality before your BGC can go in progress.

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Musikwala said:
Has your background check started? If not, it sounds like you're in the same boat as many of us... waiting for final background check (security/criminality check) to start. It sounds like your R10 eligibility check is over I guess.
MY background check has not started yet.

But what exactly is included in admissibility check?
Does it include Proof of funds check as well ?

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Just got my GCMS ntoes.. my wife is the main applicant.. didnt receive hers yet.. they have sent mine only..

it says

R10 - ok
Eligibility - passed
Medical - passed
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started

What is
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Biographic ????

It says

Field Name: Status
New Value: Not started

then

New Value: Submit - Delayed

then

New Value: Submit

then

New Value: Sent-partner

and then

Field name: Status
New value: NRT

can anyone please help me by telling me what does it mean??

its been 5 months 1 week.. if still the "criminality - in progress" i wonder how long they will take to finish the "security check"....

feeling so down and frustrated.. waiting for my wife's GCMS ntoes.. as she is the main applicant hope we can see more about our application..

Can anyone have any idea that if this is normal or something wrong? thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
kalodighi said:
Just got my GCMS ntoes.. my wife is the main applicant.. didnt receive hers yet.. they have sent mine only..

it says

R10 - ok
Eligibility - passed
Medical - passed
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started

What is
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Biographic ????

It says

New Value: Not started

then

New Value: Submit - Delayed

then

New Value: Submit

then

New Value: Sent-partner

and then

Field name: Status
New value: NRT

can anyone please help me by telling me what does it mean??

its been 5 months 1 week.. if still the "criminality - in progress" i wonder how long they will take to finish the "security check"....

feeling so down and frustrated.. waiting for my wife's GCMS ntoes.. as she is the main applicant hope we can see more about our application..

Can anyone have any idea that if this is normal or something wrong? thanks
You sent me a PM, but I will answer your queries here itself.

R10 - ok This is the completeness check usually happened within the first two weeks of filing the application.
Eligibility - passed The program under which the primary applicant applied as been met. - This takes a while and is the biggest hurdle.
Medical - passed
Criminality - in progress This is based upon the PCCs you submitted. They will look into your personal history and ensure that all countries where you lived longer than 6 months have given you a PCC. Takes a 1-2 weeks to clear. Depends on how many people are there in the file
Security - not started This is the last stage of the application. Security is different from criminality. As stated above, criminality is based on your persona history and the PCCs. Security is done by external agencies like the CSIS, RCMP, INTERPOL and sometime they will collaborate with law enforcement in your countries. Since this is done by other agencies CIC has no control over them. In most cases Security is done within 1-6 weeks. But it depends on a lot of variables.

NRT - Means no reportable trace of any criminal activity.

The sub activities are the different activities taking place under the criminality or other head they are under. Biographic refers to your personal history which includes travel history, visits to other countries etc.

Your file is progressing good and you are very close to getting the PPR.

Don't stress.

All the best!

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
legalfalcon said:
You sent me a PM, but I will answer your queries here itself.

R10 - ok This is the completeness check usually happened within the first two weeks of filing the application.
Eligibility - passed The program under which the primary applicant applied as been met. - This takes a while and is the biggest hurdle.
Medical - passed
Criminality - in progress This is based upon the PCCs you submitted. They will look into your personal history and ensure that all countries where you lived longer than 6 months have given you a PCC. Takes a 1-2 weeks to clear. Depends on how many people are there in the file
Security - not started This is the last stage of the application. Security is different from criminality. As stated above, criminality is based on your persona history and the PCCs. Security is done by external agencies like the CSIS, RCMP, INTERPOL and sometime they will collaborate with law enforcement in your countries. Since this is done by other agencies CIC has no control over them. In most cases Security is done within 1-6 weeks. But it depends on a lot of variables.

NRT - Means no reportable trace of any criminal activity.

The sub activities are the different activities taking place under the criminality or other head they are under. Biographic refers to your personal history which includes travel history, visits to other countries etc.

Your file is progressing good and you are very close to getting the PPR.

Don't stress.

All the best!
Thank you so much for your nice analysis.. it helped me a lot..

well, the thing is i am not the main applicant, my wife is the main applicant.. as i didnt provide the consent form with the GCMS request when we did for our application, later i realized that they will send only my wife's file's notes not mine.. so i applied again with my name.. CIC sent mine, but not my wife's yet..

We are worried that if the criminality is not finished yet even after 5 months and 1 week after our AOR.. how long they might take to finish the security screening which isnt started yet...

My wife and me .. and we have been in UK for almost 4.5 years..
We provided all PCC and GCMS notes says that they have all PCCs from Bangladesh and UK.. so we are good there.. but what takes them so long to finish criminality???

Thanks a lot again... will keep in touch with updates..

Wish everybody gets their PPR eventually without any hassle..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
kalodighi said:
We provided all PCC and GCMS notes says that they have all PCCs from Bangladesh and UK.. so we are good there.. but what takes them so long to finish criminality???
There are thousands of applications and they have to verify that the PCC are authentic. Then look at your personal history and check if you have not missed any. Now think about thousands of applications and the number of agents CIC has. Your application will move, have patience. There are many other that have been waiting for over 6 months. I wanted for 7 months and 3 days to get the PPR.

Stay calm.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
In my GCMS notes i have noticed one thing, that is -

Under "Criminality" part it says
Status - In Progress
Validity date:
Due Date: 2016/11/16

What does this "Due Date" means?? does this mean that they will take till November 11, 2016 to finish this criminality check??? but our work permit is until this year September.. What should we do???

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
kalodighi said:
In my GCMS notes i have noticed one thing, that is -

Under "Criminality" part it says
Status - In Progress
Validity date:
Due Date: 2016/11/16

What does this "Due Date" means?? does this mean that they will take till November 11, 2016 to finish this criminality check??? but our work permit is until this year September.. What should we do???

Thanks
It usually means when your application is in queue again. But it has no relevance as in other cases they have worked on application much before that date.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
legalfalcon said:
It usually means when your application is in queue again. But it has no relevance as in other cases they have worked on application much before that date.
Thanks legalfalcon..

I hope they process our files quickly.. i understand about others stress and anxiety about this PR things.. i am trying to keep patience and positive thinking....

The thing is this immigration thing is a big pain for us.. for example since 2012 till now we had to apply 11 times to extend our work permit.. i am worried because our work permit will be expired on September 3rd 2016, which was issued 2016 February..i am afraid that we will not be able to extend our work permit anymore if we do not get any positive result on our PR application..

My wife graduated at 2014 January - Got PSWP till 2015 July 30... applied for extension but got refused.. we applied again on OCtober 2015.. they approved our OWP application at February 2016 till sep 2016.... so not sure if we will be able to renew it or not..

Apr 4, 2016
CEC Inland applicant here.

Date of application: Nov 13
AOR: Nov 13

I paid my RPRF on March 7th 2016. It's been more than a month now. Any idea when will I receive my PPR ?

Thanks,