+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Miumiu said:
Today marks my 4th month since OAR. Hoping to see a DM before Christmas..
They are probably busy dealing with the refugees. Explains why the speed slows down these days.
I guess it is not slowing down of progress. There is no progress!!!
I didn't see anyone getting DM past 3 weeks.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ajay1989 said:
I guess it is not slowing down of progress. There is no progress!!!
I didn't see anyone getting DM past 3 weeks.
I know some people who applied through fsw2014 got DM in the recent week though... Haha, does this count as any progress? :p

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
tomneversfield said:
Hi guys... it does look like there's a PPR backlog starting to form... While October was full of PPR's for May and June applicants, it looks like November had very little movement for you guys (July applicants). The August team is getting anxious because it looks like the average AOR-PPR time is getting raised from 4 months to 5 months...

Instead of asking the question "who got DM?", let me ask for a show of hands please for those who submitted their e-PR application on July 1 through July 10, and still haven't gotten DM.

Early July AOR's should have definitely gotten DM by now!
You are right. It shows a worrying trend by CIC. The building up of backlog is a cause of concern for all of us.

One possible reason for the delay is that there might be a significant disruption for the server which caused shutdown of ECAS access. It might have slowed the processing of many online applications. It's just a wild hunch though. ::)

Like how one fellow mate has replied, I really hope we all get a positive outcome before Christmas. Best wishes to all of you folks out there. :). Keep the flames of hope burning.

PR_Can_IMM

Aug 5, 2015
Any updates for July Applicants.... It is really frustrating not getting any updates from CIC and even not bothered to correct ECAS information

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR_Can_IMM said:
Any updates for July Applicants.... It is really frustrating not getting any updates from CIC and even not bothered to correct ECAS information
same here no update and no ecas access.....

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
same here no update and no ecas access.....
Hi ntwkengg,

I also haven't got access back to ecas. Today i got response regarding CSE that they will look into it.

Thank You

Alpha4906

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Received on Oct 14 (ECAS)
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
Alpha4906 said:
Hi ntwkengg,

I also haven't got access back to ecas. Today i got response regarding CSE that they will look into it.

Thank You

Alpha4906
@Alpha4906, I received the same email from an officer. Let's see if they are going to fix this problem in a short time.
Btw, have you received any ghost email during the weekend? I got one but don't know whether they were related or not...

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SelinaS said:
@Alpha4906, I received the same email from an officer. Let's see if they are going to fix this problem in a short time.
Btw, have you received any ghost email during the weekend? I got one but don't know whether they were related or not...
Hi SelinaS,

I haven't received any ghost email yet. I am waiting for update after submission of additional documents.

Thank You

Alpha4906

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Looks like I'm out of "overage processing time" frame which is 130 days frame according to EE processing time calculator.
Well, 1 month 25 days more and I'll be able to call CIC to check what's the status.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
A few hours ago this morning I still had access to my ecas (even though it used to be 5 lines and after the breakdown two weeks ago it had become only two lines)
Now, I cannot access ecas anymore. Maybe they finally get down to repairing it..

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
A few hours ago this morning I still had access to my ecas (even though it used to be 5 lines and after the breakdown two weeks ago it had become only two lines)
Now, I cannot access ecas anymore. Maybe they finally get down to repairing it..
Same here. Could access 3-4 hrs back, unable to access now

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
WallStreetWolf said:
CAPS lock was on or you select "Client Application Number" while you should have selected "Unique Client Identifier", Did you take shower??
Um.. i dont really understand your last question there..

I wouldn't have posted it here that i lost access to ecas, if I hadn't varied the info i put in. And yes I selected UCI, and entered my UCI correctly. And all the other info correctly. Look like many other people are experiencing the same situation.