+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Lost ecas access again. Oh Lord!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAILMANU said:
125 days for me - getting pessemistic now about hearing anything in 2015

133 here. they dont care about our days... they have their own goal vacation time and refugee files processing....

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
ntwkengg said:
133 here. they dont care about our days... they have their own goal vacation time and refugee files processing....
but the thing I'm not understanding is why they conduct more and more draws and increase backlog like hell?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
but the thing I'm not understanding is why they conduct more and more draws and increase backlog like hell?
ya true thats out of my understanding too....

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
ntwkengg said:
ya true thats out of my understanding too....
It's politics. If they stop making draws it literally means that economic immigration program(s) is suspended and someone may connect it to expedited processing of refugee's applications.
They don't want much buzz thus they keep conducting EE draws.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I created and am willing to maintain a new spreadsheet to give a general picture about the processing time averages for the 4 main programs. As many noted before, specific cases do not matter, rather the average of CIC.

you can fill the form at : http://goo.gl/forms/CkuxRDIJbf

The spreadsheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19JvPhUBX92ZDzMWgKc_LUMZedPZ87hJ3J1tb-v3W54o/edit?usp=sharing

Please save the "edit your response" link somewhere to update your status, or inform me and I will delete the older entry.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
It's politics. If they stop making draws it literally means that economic immigration program(s) is suspended and someone may connect it to expedited processing of refugee's applications.
They don't want much buzz thus they keep conducting EE draws.
true makes sense....

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
I hit 150 days today 8)
and cic treated me with no access to ecas :-X
Hoping to score a double century! First it was AINP and now EE :'(

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
noelvsleon said:
I hit 150 days today 8)
and cic treated me with no access to ecas :-X
Hoping to score a double century! First it was AINP and now EE :'(
One more month and you can call them to make equerries on status.
I'll call them every day if my application won't be processed after 6-month threshold.

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hi Guys,
This what i got from Green and Spigel email.

Refugee Processing May Cause Delays for Other Applications

December 2, 2015 – Please be advised that in order to meet Canada’s commitment for the resettlement of Syrian refugees, some Government of Canada immigration professionals are being temporarily reassigned from other departments and units. This may cause temporary processing delays across multiple work permits streams and permanent residence applications.

If you require urgent assistance in processing a work permit or immigration application, please contact Green and Spiegel.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
indian5911 said:
Hi Guys,
This what i got from Green and Spigel email.

Refugee Processing May Cause Delays for Other Applications

December 2, 2015 – Please be advised that in order to meet Canada’s commitment for the resettlement of Syrian refugees, some Government of Canada immigration professionals are being temporarily reassigned from other departments and units. This may cause temporary processing delays across multiple work permits streams and permanent residence applications.

If you require urgent assistance in processing a work permit or immigration application, please contact Green and Spiegel.
Honestly it's just a private opinion of immigration lawyer(s), not official announcement. Nevertheless, I tend to agree with their conclusion.