+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Baji81 said:

Thanks. What I mean, I sent an email 2 days back. I do have tons of patience :D and I firmly believe every one in this thread are having patience. Sometimes updates from others will force us to do the things like this.
(Sometimes updates from others will force us to do the things like this.)

I know that feeling...but waiting is all we can do and stressing out isn't gonna help anyone

The plus to this is the jan apps are moving at a good speed

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, my postal code of address in file is different from the one in my pay stubs. Both are the same street name and number, but my employer put a different postal code (I do receive mails by both postal codes somehow )
Should I get new reference letter, pay stubs from employer?

Thank you

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Canada_eh! said:
(Sometimes updates from others will force us to do the things like this.)

I know that feeling...but waiting is all we can do and stressing out isn't gonna help anyone

The plus to this is the jan apps are moving at a good speed
Totally agree with you and I'm not expecting my PPR right away as I know the process varies from applicant to applicant. In addition to that lot of factors need to be considered. The only thing, I was trying to understand I send an email 2 days back and until now no response and somebody just sent an email yesterday and got an update. Not sure, whether all our mails are handled by one team or do they have different team. Since nothing is in our hand, we can wait for their next update from CIC folks.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
mtc1992 said:
Just received a reply:
Dear Sir,

Your application is currently being processed in Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia

Is case processing centre different to central intake office, or just different wording?
Same Reply for me too.

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Baji81 said:
Totally agree with you and I'm not expecting my PPR right away as I know the process varies from applicant to applicant. In addition to that lot of factors need to be considered. The only thing, I was trying to understand I send an email 2 days back and until now no response and somebody just sent an email yesterday and got an update. Not sure, whether all our mails are handled by one team or do they have different team. Since nothing is in our hand, we can wait for their next update from CIC folks.

I know why you are all nervous and anxious.... considering your AOR is JAN 17 and your BG has hit NA...I am sure you will receive the PPR mail in the next 7 days or latest next two weeks

All the best

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Canada_eh! said:
I know why you are all nervous and anxious.... considering your AOR is JAN 17 and your BG has hit NA...I am sure you will receive the PPR mail in the next 7 days or latest next two weeks

All the best
Thanks for your words. Btw, what is your AOR period?

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Baji81 said:
Thanks for your words. Btw, what is your AOR period?
AOR-Jan 25

Med and BG hit IP the same day-23 Feb no changes after that

Trying to keep the hope alive...things look positive

We jan apps (CEC atleast) should receive our PPR before Easter-hoping for the best

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Canada_eh! said:
AOR-Jan 25

Med and BG hit IP the same day-23 Feb no changes after that

Trying to keep the hope alive...things look positive

We jan apps (CEC atleast) should receive our PPR before Easter-hoping for the best
All the best with your process. Hopefully, your BG will also change soon.

zandmatz

Jan 2, 2016
PNP Outland:
Currently at: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

What comes next after this?

GaganDesi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:

Mine got response in nearly a week.

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
GaganDesi said:
Did your BC changed ever?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
GaganDesi said:
Thanks for letting me know. I think, I'll wait for that mail. Who knows, I may get PPR mail before this mail. :) :)