+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

VS77

Jul 16, 2016
Hello friends
I am keep following this group from last 20 days and its really helpful. I have a enquiry about my case if you guys can help me. So, my aor is 5 feb LMIA inland. And my backround went in progress on 11 july and till then no update at all. What does that mean actually?
Did i pass my eligbility and they are just checking my last 10 years of backround?
Thanks in advance friends.

adler.parnas

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10th
Doc's Request.
March 21st
AOR Received.
Feb 11th
Passport Req..
Aug 11th
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
not yet :(

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VS77 said:
Hello friends
I am keep following this group from last 20 days and its really helpful. I have a enquiry about my case if you guys can help me. So, my aor is 5 feb LMIA inland. And my backround went in progress on 11 july and till then no update at all. What does that mean actually?
Did i pass my eligbility and they are just checking my last 10 years of backround?
Friend as per trend what I have noticed inlanders BG goes to in progress & stays till PPR release.(7 to 30 days).Even for some it remains in progress from beginning.
5 Feb aor- means you should be through for eligibility and all..Don't worry..
Just hang in soon Feb aor will start getting PPR.

Good luck.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
CIC website not working.
Anyone having same issue.

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
VS77 said:
Hello friends
Don't worry, Mine is in progress from beginning and according to the GCMS notes, everything looks good.. There is nothing related to the eligibility with the background check. hopefully you get the ppr soon..

Thanks,

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Neo_says said:
CIC website not working.
This mostly happens when they try to update something in bulk.. hopefully its PPR time .. :)

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
maria_bernadette said:
im a cec inland with lmia and job offer.. i have only placed 3,000 cad on my application..
You don't worry Maria.. There is no need to give them a proof of settlement funds for CEC.. moreover you have LMIA.. (Big Proof :))

Please go through the link and you will understand.. It's their wording not from people.. best of luck..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Thanks,

CCMA

Mar 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
11-02-2016
Neo_says said:
CIC website not working.
I am having the same issue. I cannot even see my status. The webpage is not downloading.

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
CCMA said:
I am having the same issue. I cannot even see my status. The webpage is not downloading.
Sit tight Friends.. as I said, It might be a good day for all of us.. :) stay positive ..

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
gurpreet.gumber said:
This mostly happens when they try to update something in bulk.. hopefully its PPR time .. :)
Yea. That's usually the case. Best wishes to all of you.

CCMA

Mar 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
11-02-2016
gurpreet.gumber said:
Sit tight Friends.. as I said, It might be a good day for all of us.. :) stay positive ..
Thank you!!,

I am really exhausted. I recognize that I was very optimistic at the beginning thinking that I will get the PPR before five months but now is 171 day!!!. I hope we will receive more news soon.

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
CCMA said:
Thank you!!,

I am really exhausted. I recognize that I was very optimistic at the beginning thinking that I will get the PPR before five months but now is 171 day!!!. I hope we will receive more news soon.
I could understand the frustration..

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
CCMA said:
Thank you!!,

Try to keep zen and positive.
You've already waited 171 days. What are a few more days compared to that? Almost nothing :)
The best is yet to come.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
So far for me 8 days and counting since BG went 'In Progress'. No idea how long this will remain the case there was someone 2 weeks ago who had 'BG 'In Progress' for 20 days. I think that he is nearing the 40 day mark now since his 'BG went 'In Progress'.

The system is not transparent and hence we will never know the truth about what is happening with our application. :(

are you single applicant or you have your family too in your application