Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
ronnieS said:
Congrats for the ghost email, at least there is some movement :D :D !!!
I know when BG has been in progress since beginning and you get no signs of PPR

Reactions: Adanac11

ronnieS

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
manidhatt said:
I know when BG has been in progress since beginning and you get no signs of PPR
Likewise man !! Since the day of AOR my BGC says in Progress, I really wonder what is there exactly to check :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Two more PPRs in Jan group -- AOR Last week of Jan

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
JoacRy said:
Hi CADCAD, when I match the notes up side by side there is no additional agent or case analyst notes. The notes from the first set are the same as the notes from the second set. Even the time and date the notes were made are exactly the same.

Should I interpret this as good news in that they onlyade the notes once and have not touched my file ever since? Does additional agent notes in the second set of GCMS Notes a sign that the case file is moving forward?

Thanks for your replies.
Dear JoacRy,

I think this fact once again states that the Security part by itself is not a long process. It is just that there is a long queue (line) of applications that need to undergo the Security check, and CIC (or the responsible agency) does not have enough capacity to process so many of them at once.
Another explanation could be that the Security by itself is a long and complicated process. However, I am not inclined toward that statement, because the application files stay untouched for months, and then, out of nowhere, they get approved in just a couple of weeks.

This is just my opinion.

amityadav31

Dec 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
15-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
Completed 5 months.. on 11th July and no response on the application yet. I think the feb application response has been really slow. Hope we see some action soon ...

JosephAsk

Jan 12, 2016
Hello guys

My AOR was February 01, 2016
CEC Inland Category
My Background Check changed from "Not needed at this time" to "In Progress" on July 7, 2016. After about 4 months of inactivity on my application.

I am a bit more relaxed and optimistic seeing that people in the February group also have movements as well on their application.

My question is... Please guys, How do I know which of the VO is processing my application? I have just ordered for a GCMS note on June 27, so I'm not expecting it soonest.

Kindly advice.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
JosephAsk said:
Hello guys

CEC Inland Category
My Background Check changed from "Not needed at this time" to "In Progress" on July 7, 2016. After about 4 months of inactivity on my application.

I am a bit more relaxed and optimistic seeing that people in the February group also have movements as well on their application.

My question is... Please guys, How do I know which of the VO is processing my application? I have just ordered for a GCMS note on June 27, so I'm not expecting it soonest.

Kindly advice.
You can't know what's going on. But BG check change is a good sign, usually PPR comes within 1 weeks of BG check going to in progress.

Raz711

May 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman1988 said:
AOR 4th feb inland pnp

no movement. 5 ???months and 1week
What is your background check status now? Did you order GCMS notes?
Your application will be processed soon, dont worry. Good luck.

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
JosephAsk said:
Hello guys

CEC Inland Category

Kindly advice.
It's ottawa

J G

Mar 9, 2016
PPR today !!!!
Thnks God!!!
Aor 19 feb
Bc pnp inland applicant
Back ground went in progress last week
Ppr email this morning

Many thnks all of you who help me a lot !!!

wahahaha

Jul 11, 2016
J G said:
PPR today !!!!
Thnks God!!!
Aor 19 feb
Bc pnp inland applicant
Back ground went in progress last week
Ppr email this morning

Many thnks all of you who help me a lot !!!
May I ask which day last week that your bg went in progress please?

stripes

Jan 8, 2015
OK, so we're all on our 5th month of waiting and hoping for the best . I guess most of us will know the answer in the next 30 days or less.
AOR January people have been waiting little bit longer than us and all they are getting are PPRs. I didn't see any refusals of somebody's application in AOR January thread.

Has that ever happened before? Refusals after 5 months of waiting? Or does CIC give refusals much earlier?

I'd love to hear from people who have been following this forum for a longer time than I did.Ž

Thank you!