+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in December 2015 - Let's get together

falcon83

Jan 5, 2016
URGENT HELLP !!!

Dear All,

I would really appreciate any support and help regarding my situation. I have received today message and request letter via CIC. They asked me to provide Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. As I already provided detailed settlement plan with the letter of explanation when i submitted my application on December 09, 2015. Should I call and ask them whether they received my settlement plan or not; or simply provide again same settlement plan ? I have just concerns this settlement plan was prepared in December 2015, so do they need updated information in settlement plan? What should I do? Please also see letter request content.

" Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Client Information: Please provide us with a Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/29 "

Thank you for the help

God bless us, everyone....

KittYLoveCaD

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Lived in SK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
falcon83 said:
URGENT HELLP !!!

Dear All,

I would really appreciate any support and help regarding my situation. I have received today message and request letter via CIC. They asked me to provide Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. As I already provided detailed settlement plan with the letter of explanation when i submitted my application on December 09, 2015. Should I call and ask them whether they received my settlement plan or not; or simply provide again same settlement plan ? I have just concerns this settlement plan was prepared in December 2015, so do they need updated information in settlement plan? What should I do? Please also see letter request content.

" Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Client Information: Please provide us with a Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/29 "

Thank you for the help

God bless us, everyone....
This is a good request for the application. It is moving forward.... You need to provide the updated SP by making it the same way you did in Dec with the same information.

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
17 December 2015 ; RPRF REQUEST&PAID-13.01.16
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
20 JULY 2016(IN-22.07.16)
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
14 October 2016--THANK GOD,WAITING FOR PR CARD
Hello Kitty,

This is a first for me. CIC requesting a Settlement Plan for a province? I have never heard this! CIC would request for your Proof of Funds, but not this? Because even if you are a Provincial Nominee(now invited by CIC to apply for perm. residence), when you start dealing with CIC, there is no where in your profile on e-APR where they ask for provincial stuff. Not that I have heard of. Are you sure its CIC or its Saskatchewan province (where you applied for nomination in Dec15) that is requesting this info from you? I am really confused with what you wrote here.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Jongwe123 said:
Hello Kitty,

This is a first for me. CIC requesting a Settlement Plan for a province? I have never heard this! CIC would request for your Proof of Funds, but not this? Because even if you are a Provincial Nominee(now invited by CIC to apply for perm. residence), when you start dealing with CIC, there is no where in your profile on e-APR where they ask for provincial stuff. Not that I have heard of. Are you sure its CIC or its Saskatchewan province (where you applied for nomination in Dec15) that is requesting this info from you? I am really confused with what you wrote here.
CIC has requested before for Ontario settlement plan too.. so I am sure its CIC and not the province... They are asking this from a couple of PNP applicants ..

falcon83

Jan 5, 2016
ssd said:
CIC has requested before for Ontario settlement plan too.. so I am sure its CIC and not the province... They are asking this from a couple of PNP applicants ..
Dear All,

I just submitted settlement plan in advance as an optional while i did my application in Dec15 , as my lawyer suggested me to do so before they might request it in later stage. It is weird that i submitted already this settlement plan along with explanation letter, however they ask me to submit again. i am just worried why they need to ask again if they have this information in hand...

Please note that it was not a requirement when i submitted my application, not they asked to submit... i wish all would be smooth.

falcon83

Jan 5, 2016
KittYLoveCaD said:
This is a good request for the application. It is moving forward.... You need to provide the updated SP by making it the same way you did in Dec with the same information.
Hi Kitty,

Thank you for the prompt reply, however i am concerned about their request as i already submitted them as an optional document. They have all information in hand.. That's why i need to make sure what i should do.

thank you again

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
Hi SSD,

I suspect these could be inlanders because like for Saskatchewan, if you apply as an outlander(from outside Canada), it is a requirement for you to give them the Settlement Plan before they even nominate you. So I wonder if Kitty is from outside Canada how Saskatchewan could have nominated him without a Settlement Plan. I know a lot of people who were rejected for nomination by Saskatchewan because they had not included the Settlement Plan. This is why I wonder how he could have been nominated in the first place, or is there a separate process that inlanders(those in Canada already) have to follow from the CIC side back to the province in order to fully comply with CIC requirements? I wonder......

Seniors, please clarify this one.........I just don't get it because personally , I am a Saskatchewan nominee awaiting my PR.....but I had to provide the Settlement Plan at provincial level as it was mandatory before I got nominated.......so this Kitty guy, what really is he saying here? He said he provided it in Dec, where? to CIC? But when you are invited as a P. Nominee, there is no where when you file your e-APR where you have to put a Settlement Plan.....Eish......

I don't know...

KittYLoveCaD

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Lived in SK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jongwe123 said:
Hello Kitty,

As required by province, I had to submit both settlement funds and settlement plan while completing the documents to seek nomination.

Making SP is easy as it is a system generated plan by giving answers to simple questions regarding you, place to permanently live,...in " Living in Canada" in CIC.

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
Kitty,

Are you in Canada already or what? And can you confirm that you were indeed nominated by Saskatchewan? And during that process at the province are you saying you did not provide the Setl. Plan, otherwise, as far as I know.....Sask wouldn't have nominated you!

But you now say you put it as an optional document, why, for what really, because you had a checklist to follow and simply provide that info to CIC right?

KittYLoveCaD

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Lived in SK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jongwe123 said:
Kitty,

Are you in Canada already or what? And can you confirm that you were indeed nominated by Saskatchewan? And during that process at the province are you saying you did not provide the Setl. Plan, otherwise, as far as I know.....Sask wouldn't have nominated you!

But you now say you put it as an optional document, why, for what really, because you had a checklist to follow and simply provide that info to CIC right?
I am waiting passports returned from VO processing PR visas. I was not saying to put it an optional document and or did not provide it to SK.

My SP submitted at the time before getting nomination in Nov 2015.

KittYLoveCaD

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Lived in SK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
falcon83 said:
Hi Kitty,

Thank you for the prompt reply, however i am concerned about their request as i already submitted them as an optional document. They have all information in hand.. That's why i need to make sure what i should do.

thank you again
My perspective is to comply with the request and follow the instructions therefrom to submit (again) the plan.

falcon83

Jan 5, 2016
Dear All.

I read all above regarding SK settlement plan. I asked this matter in the beginning `Falcon83`. Yet this issue become more complicated and all are confused. for the sake of clarification, i state again all story below:

1 ) I applied SK nomination in June 2016. When i submitted application for nomination , SK Government asked settlement plan as the part of application, but it was generated by computer like a questionnaire. i submitted that settlement plan for nomination application.

2) I received nomination and then ITA in November 2015.

3) when i submitted PR application in Dec15, my lawyer suggested me to prepare detailed settlement plan for CIC to convince them you really intend to settlement plan. so i prepared very detailed settlement plan and added to my pr application into letter of explanation part/

4) Today they asked me again to submit settlement plan for Sask.

5) My question was that why they need to ask again if they have received already this settlement with permanent resident.

i wish this clarifies all above complicated matter

KittYLoveCaD

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Lived in SK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
falcon83 said:
Dear All.

I read all above regarding SK settlement plan. I asked this matter in the beginning `Falcon83`. Yet this issue become more complicated and all are confused. for the sake of clarification, i state again all story below:

1 ) I applied SK nomination in June 2016. When i submitted application for nomination , SK Government asked settlement plan as the part of application, but it was generated by computer like a questionnaire. i submitted that settlement plan for nomination application.

2) I received nomination and then ITA in November 2015.

3) when i submitted PR application in Dec15, my lawyer suggested me to prepare detailed settlement plan for CIC to convince them you really intend to settlement plan. so i prepared very detailed settlement plan and added to my pr application into letter of explanation part/

4) Today they asked me again to submit settlement plan for Sask.

5) My question was that why they need to ask again if they have received already this settlement with permanent resident.

i wish this clarifies all above complicated matter
Btw, can you clarify this with your lawyer?

falcon83

Jan 5, 2016
KittYLoveCaD said:
Btw, can you clarify this with your lawyer?
Yeah, i do... I have already asked her as well. However, I just wanted to make sure if anyone has experienced same situation like I am having.