Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
sharma1990 said:
no news munika ?
Nothing yet Sharma. We will email them as per agent's instructions after March 3rd.
How about you SHarma?

@yelena - please check your inbox :)

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Achievement said:
Dear All,

PPR :) :) :) :) :)- Long wait is over. Got golden E mail after 7 months 9 days..........

Thanks to everyone for their valuable support and guidance. Thanks to Asivad,,,,,,,

Wish you all the very best for everyone who are awaiting for PPRs......
Congrats! BTW whats your VO? Could you please share your timeline!

Sarahvan

Apr 29, 2015
hi everyone, i called cic today. he told me my application (AOR-AUG.21, BCPNP) had already been approved in January. one passport request letter was send to one email address that i never used. i have never own that address so no idea how to access. then he told me just mail passport to ottawa, and meanwhile he will make notes on my file to send request letter again.

It is so unbelievable. i called many times, just got this answer until today. Could anyone know how to handle this? just mail the passport? will my application be denied as the request letter was sent in January?

and, could you tell me what i should mail except passport? thank you so much.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munika said:
Nothing yet Sharma. We will email them as per agent's instructions after March 3rd.
How about you SHarma?

@yelena - please check your inbox :)
No munika , agent told me i will get something in march so hope for best

Fswsky

Feb 16, 2016
Sarahvan said:
hi everyone, i called cic today. he told me my application (AOR-AUG.21, BCPNP) had already been approved in January. one passport request letter was send to one email address that i never used. i have never own that address so no idea how to access. then he told me just mail passport to ottawa, and meanwhile he will make notes on my file to send request letter again.

It is so unbelievable. i called many times, just got this answer until today. Could anyone know how to handle this? just mail the passport? will my application be denied as the request letter was sent in January?

and, could you tell me what i should mail except passport? thank you so much.
Before today, what is the status in your cic account, it is currently still submitted or not?

Sarahvan

Apr 29, 2015
Fswsky said:
Before today, what is the status in your cic account, it is currently still submitted or not?
still in process... he asked me to update my email address on cic. but the only thing what i can do is update from the correct one to the correct one. i really have no idea where they got another one they use. it seems a system mistake.

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarahvan said:
still in process... he asked me to update my email address on cic. but the only thing what i can do is update from the correct one to the correct one. i really have no idea where they got another one they use. it seems a system mistake.
Sorry to hear your problem, but I am sure they will resolve everything for you since it is not your fault.

Did you receive email before in your correct email address, like account updates ?

Fswsky

Feb 16, 2016
Sarahvan said:
What a mistake they made!

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
sharma1990 said:
No munika , agent told me i will get something in march so hope for best
That's all we can do. Hope. Don't want to spam their email with our request for updates. :D

Sarahvan

Apr 29, 2015
mdotk said:
Sorry to hear your problem, but I am sure they will resolve everything for you since it is not your fault.

Did you receive email before in your correct email address, like account updates ?
i received one to my correct email address on Jan. 13, reminding i have update on mycic account but didn't find any update. however they told me they sent one request letter on Jan.14 to the wrong one.

Some officers answering the phone are nice, some are bad. but just the problem today. So i really encourage to call more and more, as you may get different answers from different officers.

I am just worried about the request letter has exceed more than one month. Will it be cancelled as they did not get my passport within 30 days?

really no words...

AmairaaNonuSonu

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Outland FSW
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-10-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2016
Got PR mail just now!!!
Can you advice, How long does it take from the day you submit ur passport to get them back?? Actually, have a international travel after 23 days , so wondering wt to do !!!

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015