App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Congrats to all those who received their PPR :)

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmairaaNonuSonu said:
Got PR mail just now!!!
Can you advice, How long does it take from the day you submit ur passport to get them back?? Actually, have a international travel after 23 days , so wondering wt to do !!!
Within Canada, it takes about two weeks. Not sure if you're outland FSW

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application is turning 7 months tomorrow..
Amazing how long that is...
I ordered my gcms notes on 19th of january and still havent recived them. I sent notice to cic about that and got a reply that my gcms were due on 19th of feb., and that they would issue them asap.
Now, does anyone know why they are delaying even gcms ? Could they be deliberatly holding them back? It's been more than 40 days since i ordered them.

Stromwatch

Oct 18, 2015
Sarahvan said:
i received one to my correct email address on Jan. 13, reminding i have update on mycic account but didn't find any update. however they told me they sent one request letter on Jan.14 to the wrong one.

Some officers answering the phone are nice, some are bad. but just the problem today. So i really encourage to call more and more, as you may get different answers from different officers.

I am just worried about the request letter has exceed more than one month. Will it be cancelled as they did not get my passport within 30 days?

really no words...
Hi, Check your Permanent residency profile in CIC portal which is already transmitted and verify that you provided them with the correct email. Express entry uses that email address not the CIC one.

durrants

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Visa Office......
FSW Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 9th, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 13th
Interview........
Not needed
Hey Yelena, i ordered gcms at around that time as well, haven't received it yet. i called agent several times and apparently my file (likely to you and other Aug fellows) hasn't been opened since early Jan. I think gcms might just show no activity. For the agents you can try several calls as some are really good some are really rude. For good ones you will have way more information and they are willing to assist you.

yelena said:
I ordered my gcms notes on 19th of january and still havent recived them. I sent notice to cic about that and got a reply that my gcms were due on 19th of feb., and that they would issue them asap.
Now, does anyone know why they are delaying even gcms ? Could they be deliberatly holding them back? It's been more than 40 days since i ordered them.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
durrants said:
Hey Yelena, i ordered gcms at around that time as well, haven't received it yet. i called agent several times and apparently my file (likely to you and other Aug fellows) hasn't been opened since early Jan. I think gcms might just show no activity. For the agents you can try several calls as some are really good some are really rude. For good ones you will have way more information and they are willing to assist you.
Well., both agents i got were polite and seemed nice., the first one excused him self and said that they cab only see partial information in our files, said he cant acess some of it. The second said i could send an e mail to ottawa and ask for more details, but that was about it. No dates, no nothing.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
yelena said:
Well., both agents i got were polite and seemed nice., the first one excused him self and said that they cab only see partial information in our files, said he cant acess some of it. The second said i could send an e mail to ottawa and ask for more details, but that was about it. No dates, no nothing.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munika said:
Nothing yet Sharma. We will email them as per agent's instructions after March 3rd.
How about you SHarma?

@yelena - please check your inbox :)
Anything munika or anyone else got something ?

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
I sent an email to Ottawa and got response today. Nothing new or interesting...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.
[/i][/i]

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConnieD said:
I sent an email to Ottawa and got response today. Nothing new or interesting...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.
[/i][/i]
Can u plz tell me the email where u sent msg and in how many days did they reply ?

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Achievement said:
Dear All,

PPR :) :) :) :) :)- Long wait is over. Got golden E mail after 7 months 9 days..........

Thanks to everyone for their valuable support and guidance. Thanks to Asivad,,,,,,,

Wish you all the very best for everyone who are awaiting for PPRs......
Code:
[b]Congratulations![/b]
:)

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmairaaNonuSonu said:
Got PR mail just now!!!
Can you advice, How long does it take from the day you submit ur passport to get them back?? Actually, have a international travel after 23 days , so wondering wt to do !!!
haris01 said:
PPR finally
Congrtas

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Congrats all PPRers... :D

Amit

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
Hi Yelena,

for me it takes about 25 days from the date of request including holidays. I think this is depends on VO. However, i know the pain. I wish you to get your PPR at the earliest.

Wish you all the best