+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcec said:
Called CIC first thing in the morning. The agent told me to wait till July 24th, I was like WTF! He mentioned he cannot leave a note to VO before that as he has to provide VO some time. Also, my work permit expires on July first week. So I am thinking to approach my MP here. Suggestions?
July??? Are they mad ?? What is you aor and when your medical expires?

AMEM

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
IELTS Request
02-09-2015
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
LANDED..........
DD-03-2016
Something got updated yesterday in MyCIC and i got a ghost email early morning today. Nothings changed though.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well., I just got of the phone with CIC.

A nice, but useless agent answered.. Basically he looked into my application, and confirmed in was in process ( no shit sherlock ).
I asked a few questions and he said that they can only open an application, see if it is still in process and that is about it. He cant do or say anything else.. He noted that there is some correspondance I sent via web form ( cse ) but that is it..

On the bright side, he didnt give me any dates in the far future, like you guys are getting., he didnt give me any time or dates.. just wait

he was polite and nice., but as I thought: usless

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is so much going on in september aor thread.. this thread here is dead., nothing is going on., everyone is stuck. Besides the few lucky individuals every now and then, there is no PPRs in this thread.

206 days since AOR.. so much for 6 months, or average 150 or so..

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
yelena said:
there is so much going on in september aor thread.. this thread here is dead., nothing is going on., everyone is stuck. Besides the few lucky individuals every now and then, there is no PPRs in this thread.

I feel for you guys ! I wish they'd speed it up ! I really hope you get your PPR soon .

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
well., I just got of the phone with CIC.

A nice, but useless agent answered.. Basically he looked into my application, and confirmed in was in process ( no *censored word* sherlock ).
I asked a few questions and he said that they can only open an application, see if it is still in process and that is about it. He cant do or say anything else.. He noted that there is some correspondance I sent via web form ( cse ) but that is it..

On the bright side, he didnt give me any dates in the far future, like you guys are getting., he didnt give me any time or dates.. just wait

he was polite and nice., but as I thought: usless
I bet CIC is waiting for a response from one of Croatian local authorities (famous for their efficiency and speed) regarding your background check, hence the wait. I really feel confident you will receive PPR sooner or later. If CIC had any reason to reject you, they would have done it by now.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
alex_dinou said:
I bet CIC is waiting for a response from one of Croatian local authorities (famous for their efficiency and speed) regarding your background check, hence the wait. I really feel confident you will receive PPR sooner or later. If CIC had any reason to reject you, they would have done it by now.
Code:
[b]I agree. I read (can't remember which Canadian Govt. site) that if your local police/authorities works slow or they takes long time to give clear info about you that also makes delay to CIC's work. I am guessing there is something like that. But you will get PPR for sure.

All the best! :) [/b]
AMEM said:
Something got updated yesterday in MyCIC and i got a ghost email early morning today. Nothings changed though.
Code:
[b]
PPR on your way! Sit back and relax[/b]
:)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex_dinou said:
from my gcms notes, it is clear that they have finshed criminality and security check last year., in november, both for me and for my spouse.

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
yelena said:
from my gcms notes, it is clear that they have finshed criminality and security check last year., in november, both for me and for my spouse.
Hi Yelena, I sympathize with you. I know it's very hard to wait just as I'm experiencing now. Granted that I'm even a Sept.10 AOR and you are from August - I'm sure it's much harder on your part. Already having sleepless nights :). I pray that may you continue to have a positive outlook amidst all the delays!

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

Yelena I m also waiting for ur ppr. I m sure u are going to get it in a week or 2. I remember how it all started. And how we use to feel that may be we can get it within a months like few of us got or in 2 months ( for u ) like people from Europe got. And how we have been waiting for ever. When all those tough days have passed these last few also shall pass. I m waiting to hear good news from u. Remember we have to meet there ;D ;D ;D

AMEM

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
IELTS Request
02-09-2015
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
LANDED..........
DD-03-2016
One day left to get to the 6 months mark :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohk so i called again may b 7th time or so and again i got a very nice agent( Friday effect) "he said they got my wifes document in feb", i said no i send that in dec." he said wait let me see again, he came back and said we got in starthing of feb " i how come they didnt get it on dec." he said, they did send it to wrong department by mistake and now they get it". I said, i just want to know when i am gonna get it, is there a refusal or something." He said no no beleive me its not your fault that u r waiting , just relax in this case" and then i said any dates." He said i cannot comment on dates but yha u will hear something in march, but just relax nothing to worry" i said ok thanks " he said ohk thanks for calling have a happy weekend and then he started yawing and he said sorry i m bit sleepy haha thats it

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Ohk so i called again may b 7th time or so and again i got a very nice agent( Friday effect) "he said they got my wifes document in feb", i said no i send that in dec." he said wait let me see again, he came back and said we got in starthing of feb " i how come they didnt get it on dec." he said, they did send it to wrong department by mistake and now they get it". I said, i just want to know when i am gonna get it, is there a refusal or something." He said no no beleive me its not your fault that u r waiting , just relax in this case" and then i said any dates." He said i cannot comment on dates but yha u will hear something in march, but just relax nothing to worry" i said ok thanks " he said ohk thanks for calling have a happy weekend and then he started yawing and he said sorry i m bit sleepy haha thats it
March is next week...hoping for the best!

I will get my notes in the next few weeks., i trust them more