+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone got GIC Certificate....???

sukh07

Oct 15, 2013
Brampton
twentyone said:
At what time did you receive it?
yesterday i sent them an email at studentgic@scotia.com and today i received it at 2.27am....transferred money on 12/11/13 from my fathers account..

you should email them and ask did they received ur funds and if yes, by when u will get gic certificate?

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
sukh07 said:
yesterday i sent them an email at studentgic @ scotia.com and today i received it at 2.27am....transferred money on 12/11/13 from my fathers account..

you should email them and ask did they received ur funds and if yes, by when u will get gic certificate?
I did send them an email at around 11:30 pm (India time, 21 Nov) yesterday but in the status line, I put, "GIC Inquiry" instead of the "Follow up - Scotiabank Student GIC Program – (Investment Account Number, if known), Surname/Last Name, Given/First Name passport number and date of birth" ............... So I am not sure if I will get a reply from them or not because in the auto reply, it was mentioned that the follow up email should have the above mentioned line as subject. Not sure if should send another email because they said too many follow up emails will further delay the process :(

raj1990

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
twentyone said:
I did send them an email at around 11:30 pm (India time, 21 Nov) yesterday but in the status line, I put, "GIC Inquiry" instead of the "Follow up - Scotiabank Student GIC Program – (Investment Account Number, if known), Surname/Last Name, Given/First Name passport number and date of birth" ............... So I am not sure if I will get a reply from them or not because in the auto reply, it was mentioned that the follow up email should have the above mentioned line as subject. Not sure if should send another email because they said too many follow up emails will further delay the process :(
Same problem me too mention Gic not received in the subject. After receiving their auto generated email. I have send another email as rules
U should also send them again

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
raj1990 said:
Same problem me too mention Gic not received in the subject. After receiving their auto generated email. I have send another email as rules
U should also send them again
Which rules? Can you provide a link?

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
raj1990 said:
Rules means "Follow up........" For the subject. nothing else
U already mentioned it in your post
Okay, I thought you meant there are rules for sending follow up email/s after sending one with wrong subject.

sukh07

Oct 15, 2013
Brampton
twentyone said:
i mentioned student gic account as the subject.....following is my email to them.

My name is ________ and i m from india. I made a wire transfer of CAD$ 10120 in your bank on november 12,2013. I want to know that did u receive my funds? If yes, by when i will get my GIC certificate? My investment account number is ________.
thanks

thanks....

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
I'll call again today instead of email.

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
raj1990 said:
Where r u from?

Going to which college and program?
From Punjab, going to Douglas College for PG Diploma in Marketing.

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
raj1990 said:
Just let me knw as soon as u get any update for GIC
I vl do the same
Okay, will do.

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
raj1990 said:
They received my fund
I had called them
I called them just now, they said they have received the funds and I told them I need the GIC certificate as soon as possible because I need to file for visa before November 28, so he said don't worry, you will receive it before that.

JHALI KUDI

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
twentyone said:
I called them just now, they said they have received the funds and I told them I need the GIC certificate as soon as possible because I need to file for visa before November 28, so he said don't worry, you will receive it before that.

how can i call them?Huh
i m unable to do it
i called three times
everytime say call is chargeble then become silence..........
wt a crap!!!!!!!!!
alsoyestrdy
i mailed on mail.president @ scotiabank.com
no reply
is any other way to reach them