+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Sep 13, 2021
Hi po. Mag ask lang po ako ng advice re my application. Nakapag apply kasi ask student visa 8 times, pero laging refused due to purpose of visit saga studies not reasonable. Ask ko po if ok lang po ba mag-apply uli or hindi na? Thanks!
hello nag apply ka ulet? Nag try ka mag MBA sa UCW? Baka pwede MBA Business Admin? Goodluck!

RizaBree

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi po. Mag ask lang po ako ng advice re my application. Nakapag apply kasi ask student visa 8 times, pero laging refused due to purpose of visit saga studies not reasonable. Ask ko po if ok lang po ba mag-apply uli or hindi na? Thanks!
Yeah oo share your profile. Ung 8x in a span of ilang taon un? You definitely need to re-do or revise something s application mo po. It will come pgpray lagi

ShaMi21

Oct 1, 2021
E-square Management Consultancy Services po. May office sila sa Makati and branch sa Paranaque. You can also see them in facebook.

hi po. On procees po ung student visa ko sakanila. Pero d po ako nauupdate sa status ng application ko, pano po nila sasabihin kung aprove or hindi ung application?Mag eemail lang pi ba sila? Or kakausapin ka nila personal?

ennayram

Oct 3, 2021
hi po! need your help. how to answer question 9 po sa Form IMM1294:
- Country or territory where applying: Same as country or territory of residence ?
- To:
based po kami d2 sa Singapore, 12 years na.
Maraming salamat po
Hi, do you mind sharing po your answers in #7,8.9. Nasa uae po ako and am confused as well.

Sep 13, 2021

Yes Sir, I understand po. Pero sobra na rin pong frustrating because 8th time ko na rin po marefuse, and I 've done sobra na rin pong mga revisions about connecting my plan sa SOP. I even had it checked na po and hired consultants twice na rin, and even secured rehire letters pero to no avail po. :(
Don’t lose hope. Got approved after 8 times simula 2019 kaka approve lang. family app. UAE ako since 2009. Family in UAE at Canada kaya palaging ticked hometies. goodluck. If its your time, it will be given.;)

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Hey guys,

This startup recently launched a service that instantly analyzes your profile and assesses your chance for a study permit. If you're SDS eligible, it also calculates that. And it's free of the charge to give it a try. Get your #ImmiReport now and share your thoughts.

adcastro

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
Hi,

We recently received the update regarding our application and unfortunately it was refused for this reason:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Sharing with you the summary of our application details:

1. I applied for a study permit along with my wife's open work permit last September 09,2021.
2. Already accepted and enrolled in a DLI for a master's degree program (Technology Innovation Management - Masters in Engineering, Winter 2022 intake).
3. Already opened a GIC bank account and paid a 1 year tuition fee.
4. Done with the biometrics and medical examination.
5. Application result was released today, November 09,2021.

We're a citizen in the Philippines and currently living here. I'm at 30 years of age and my wife's at 25, we are married for a year and doesn't own a property which we think that might be one of the reasons why our application got refused. Right now we are thinking if I should re-apply alone to strengthen my intention that I'll be going back here in our country after the study period ends since my wife is still here. Any advice?

Thank you

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Don’t lose hope. Got approved after 8 times simula 2019 kaka approve lang. family app. UAE ako since 2009. Family in UAE at Canada kaya palaging ticked hometies. goodluck. If its your time, it will be given.;)
Thanks po. Congrats! Good luck! Media masakit lang po kasi ever since 2013 ako nag reapply pero di pa rin approved :( nakatatlong buses na ako change program and nagpaconsult na ako twice pero di pa rin sila maconvince. Palagi nila noted mag past refusals ko. meron din ako relative sa Canada pero 1 time lang naging family ties reason ko bait na refuse, laging tungkol sa proposed studies lang

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Yeah oo share your profile. Ung 8x in a span of ilang taon un? You definitely need to re-do or revise something s application mo po. It will come pgpray lagi
ever since 2013 po. 41 na ako ngayon and nag graduate 2002. nag work na rin ako mag 9 companies

Elah304

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
We need help po, 1st cousin ko po nag apply non sds for jan 2022 intake; narefused po sya 2 times na.
1st refusal purpose of visit at proof of funds,
2nd refusal are home ties at financial status.

Plano po namin mag reapply for 3rd time, ako po ang sponsor at husband ko po ang sa accomodation,

I paid 1sem of her tuition and 500k pesos ang showmoney nya sa account at yong sa bank savings ko 32k. Nag apply na po sya ng notes para makita ang details ng refusals.
Any suggestions/ ideas po para mapa strong ang approval po nya? Makakatulong po kaya kung may gic sya?

Salamat po sa sasagot..

eluna

Dec 25, 2021
Hi all good day!
My wife applied for study permit here in the Philippines together with me (open work permit). I just want to ask if its normal to take too long (up to now) there is no final decision on our application? Here is our application's timeline:

April 18, 2021 - Submitted application through online
April 23, 2021 - biometrics completed
June 21, 2021 - Medical Exam
July 6, 2021 - my wife passed medical exam as shown on our online account
October 21, 2021 - I passed the medical exam (this is the latest update on our GCKey account)- 3 months delay because of sputum test

Here are the latest status on our GCKey account:

Review of Eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Review of medical result - October 21, 2021 you passed the medical exam
Biometrics - Completed
Background check - We are processing your background check
Final Decision - your application is in progress

Appreciated all the response that can enlighten us. Thank you very much!

chocomatcha

Nov 5, 2021
Hello! QUICK QUESTION. Do we need to submit school transcript of records if we're only applying through regular stream?

I see other Filipinos submitting TORs and diplomas through regular stream but it doesn't say on the website its required for regular stream?

Laura0928

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hi all good day!
My wife applied for study permit here in the Philippines together with me (open work permit). I just want to ask if its normal to take too long (up to now) there is no final decision on our application? Here is our application's timeline:

April 18, 2021 - Submitted application through online
April 23, 2021 - biometrics completed
June 21, 2021 - Medical Exam
July 6, 2021 - my wife passed medical exam as shown on our online account
October 21, 2021 - I passed the medical exam (this is the latest update on our GCKey account)- 3 months delay because of sputum test

Here are the latest status on our GCKey account:

Review of Eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Review of medical result - October 21, 2021 you passed the medical exam
Biometrics - Completed
Background check - We are processing your background check
Final Decision - your application is in progress

Appreciated all the response that can enlighten us. Thank you very much!
better request for GCMS and submit webform. your app is taking too long to process.