+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody still having "Processing Update" status after updating profile?

malsalamah

Nov 19, 2016
salmanali203 said:
can you post the instructions here.
In order to submit the updates you made to your profile, you must click on the Save and exit button.

If you experience technical difficulties, you can try using a different Web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome. You should also check your browser’s language settings and make sure it is set to English or French as special characters can cause errors.

If you are still having a problem, try clearing your browser cache. Your browser’s Help section can tell you how to do this.

You may also visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
malsalamah said:
In order to submit the updates you made to your profile, you must click on the Save and exit button.

If you experience technical difficulties, you can try using a different Web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome. You should also check your browser’s language settings and make sure it is set to English or French as special characters can cause errors.

If you are still having a problem, try clearing your browser cache. Your browser’s Help section can tell you how to do this.

You may also visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.
looks like they're unaware of this issue. or they pretend to be unaware

vik1406

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgary2014 said:
looks like they're unaware of this issue. or they pretend to be unaware
I think they are aware of it as most of us have reported a technical issue.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I updated my Education, and it got transmitted and my CRS got updated. However, a day later, the status on my application under 'study' said 'in progress.' I tried to update it and it went to 'update not submitted. After reverting the changes made yesterday, it went back to 'in progress.' I'm honestly tired of playing this game. I certainly don't want anything to cost me my ITA, so I'll be creating a new profile over the weekend.

I raised a technical report and got the generic email, so clearly they ain't about to fix it. So I suggest everyone facing one error message or the other should do so

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
malsalamah said:

As per their site, they support Chrome and Firefox .. Their answer doesn't make any sense at all ..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=316&top=3

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
developer115 said:
Hi just wondering shouldn't it be 440 if it was 425?
yes ur right ! but im not sure y did i get -1, i just ignored it since it will not change my case. 440 is also way beyond to hope :(

gb121991

Nov 24, 2016
@TrackIT, where did you do your degree and which provinces are you interested in?

I created a new profile, but my canadian education shows up as 0 even though i did a bachelors degree for 4 years here.. any suggestions?

newmoon_h

Mar 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I got my points yesterday guys after 3 days.

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
newmoon_h said:
I got my points yesterday guys after 3 days.
Congratulations ... finally. it seems that CIC is working on all issues. Did you report technical issue on this problem ?

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my changes on 20th Nov. Got points for canadian education within few hours, and my profile status shows as Submitted but same as many others when I look at submitted application, study and Language section is stuck in progress.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
simplynd2804 said:
I submitted my changes on 20th Nov. Got points for canadian education within few hours, and my profile status shows as Submitted but same as many others when I look at submitted application, study and Language section is stuck in progress.

Same for me. Do you plan to recreate your profile?

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BA2LAMAZ said:
Same for me. Do you plan to recreate your profile?
Not sure if it's needed. Waiting for response from CIC for technical issue I submitted. If I don't see any response I might recreate then.

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
alexliu said:
I can not make a payment for a few days.
Same thing happened to me last saturday and sunday. It says " our online services are down". It was the Last day of my ITA and i had to decline it due to that. :(

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
simplynd2804 said:
Not sure if it's needed. Waiting for response from CIC for technical issue I submitted. If I don't see any response I might recreate then.
They'll most likely send you a generic email which they've sent to a couple of us. They haven't done anything about it still