+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody still having "Processing Update" status after updating profile?

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
newmoon_h said:
I got my points yesterday guys after 3 days.
Did they share some instructions which needs to be followed to get rid of "processing update" problem ? Did you raise technical report on this issue ? I am still stuck with "processing update" issue.

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BA2LAMAZ said:
They'll most likely send you a generic email which they've sent to a couple of us. They haven't done anything about it still
I am hoping something more since I have tried my best to explain the situation with detailed information and screenshot.

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
newmoon_h said:
I got my points yesterday guys after 3 days.
Today is my 4th day. Still in "processing Update" status. I cant even check the data in my profile.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
It's definitely just linked to the Canadian education additions. I've played around with my profile (foreign education only) and my updates have been added fine.
Maybe they need some of us skilled workers to fix their code ;)

canadaee2015

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The only fix for this issue is that you have to withdraw the existing profile and create another one. I waited for 4 days and nothing changed then it reminded me the last year Ontario PNP notification issue where the already existing candidates didn't receive notifications, the new profiles got the NOI's.

I have created mine today and the profile updated according to the new point system.

Go ahead and create new profiles !!!! cheers

epressentry

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20th 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Med's Done....
Upfront
canadaee2015 said:
The only fix for this issue is that you have to withdraw the existing profile and create another one. I waited for 4 days and nothing changed then it reminded me the last year Ontario PNP notification issue where the already existing candidates didn't receive notifications, the new profiles got the NOI's.

I have created mine today and the profile updated according to the new point system.

How long did it take to get job bank profile linked and EE profile activation?

canadaee2015

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
epressentry said:
How long did it take to get job bank profile linked and EE profile activation?
EE profile activation took me couple of hours and job bank registration took a day

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Apparently they now know of the problem. Here is a notice at the top of the login page:

"Note: Some people have not been able to transmit updates to their Express Entry profiles. We are currently looking into technical issues that may be causing this. We will post a new notice when the issue is fixed."

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmanali203 said:
Same thing happened to me last saturday and sunday. It says " our online services are down". It was the Last day of my ITA and i had to decline it due to that. :(
OMG, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get another one next Wednesday.

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
canadaee2015 said:

How should we withdraw our existing profile ? It is still in "processing update" status and don't see "withdraw" button..

Please advise further .. feeling so helpless for last 6 days..

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
alexliu said:
OMG, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get another one next Wednesday.
Now my profile is stuck at processing updates status. I cant even see the points i am getting.

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
As my one EE profile is still in "processing update" status, should I create a new EE profile and see if that works fine ? If new EE profile works fine, then I will withdraw my old application as soon as "withdraw" option enables.

Is it fine if I go ahead with this ? Please advise.