+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any upcoming hearing cancel due the strike ?

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Unfortunately my hearing was cancel due “administrative reason” but they gave a date already for September, I guess after the strike they aren’t fully back on track, 4 more months to go, I hope it goes by fast.

Shiny12

Apr 19, 2023
Unfortunately my hearing was cancel due “administrative reason” but they gave a date already for September, I guess after the strike they aren’t fully back on track, 4 more months to go, I hope it goes by fast.
I wish you all the luck. How they informed you about the cancellation. Did they contact your lawyer or you?

May 12, 2023
I attended my hearing in mid-April but it was not completed for some reason and I needed to attend another hearing and the officer said in would reschedule my hearing soon and immediately after that the strike happened and until now I have not received any news about my next hearing. I am really so anxious.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I attended my hearing in mid-April but it was not completed for some reason and I needed to attend another hearing and the officer said in would reschedule my hearing soon and immediately after that the strike happened and until now I have not received any news about my next hearing. I am really so anxious.
This is so sad, for what language you had an interpreter? Also what’s your timeline