+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any upcoming hearing cancel due the strike ?

Shiny12

Apr 19, 2023
I wasn’t misguiding people. Hearings were cancelled during the strike. Plenty of proof that hearings were being cancelled. You are the one doing a disservice to others by criticizing correct information.
I completely agree with you, the hearing of my friend is canceled during the strike. You are a STAR keep on shining by giving the advises based on your well known knowledge.

What do you think will be happen to the canceled hearing? Do you think that the IRB will give new close dates or it will be rescheduled for long?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I completely agree with you, the hearing of my friend is canceled during the strike. You are a STAR keep on shining by giving the advises based on your well known knowledge.

What do you think will be happen to the canceled hearing? Do you think that the IRB will give new close dates or it will be rescheduled for long?
Impossible to say but I think they will try to reschedule as soon as possible but that could still be months.

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
@Bryanpaz thanks for your feedback.. can you please share how they contacted you (mail or phone) and when is your new hearing.

Thanks in advance.
they contacted me via email , my new appointment (seizure appointment) is on May 13th.

My previous appointment was on April 20th (canceled due to strike)

Morale

Apr 6, 2023
they contacted me via email , my new appointment (seizure appointment) is on May 13th.

My previous appointment was on April 20th (canceled due to strike)
Could you please tell me when you applied, I applied on 19th Janury but I have not been contacted for any interview yet or even medical.

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
Could you please tell me when you applied, I applied on 19th Janury but I have not been contacted for any interview yet or even medical.
I applied on February 26th(2023)
It mostly depends on the officer that has your case