Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Hi, I am qualified under CEC and I have 421 points. However I want to get a Certificate of qualification as I have 2 years of experience in the field and I know there is one certificate of qualification course that matches my experience of work. I know I will get the Certificate but would it be valid under CEC or any other program?????????????. I am doing this just to get extra 50 points.
Thanks

Deutschland

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hello Friends,

I have a question regarding my express entry profile for Canadian Immigration. I have 2 years and 9 months of work experience in my home country after I graduated with my Bachelor's degree. After that I went to Germany for my Masters that lasted for a duration of 2.5 years. After my Masters, I returned to my home country and started working in the same NOC. Now I have worked for 4 months after completing my Masters. So I want to ask that whether my old experience(2 years and 9 months) and new experience (4 months) make me eligible to claim the maximum points for foreign work experience of 3 years. However, it is written on CIC website that the 3 year of work experience should be continous. Therefore, I am confused that do I have to work for a full one year to make my experience a total to 3 years? Your prompt response will highly appreciated and have a nice day. Thank you in advance.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
TorontoPunjabi said:
Hi, I am qualified under CEC and I have 421 points. However I want to get a Certificate of qualification as I have 2 years of experience in the field and I know there is one certificate of qualification course that matches my experience of work. I know I will get the Certificate but would it be valid under CEC or any other program?????????????. I am doing this just to get extra 50 points.
Thanks
As far as I know certificate of qualification mostly applies to FST, but since you say that you could get a certificate of qualification, I do not think that it matters whether it is FSW/CEC/FST as long as it is a valid certificate of qualification issued by an approved body/institution, and you will be eligible to receive extra 50 points.

AbdulMajid

Jan 28, 2016
Hi,

I was wondering if i am eligible for ontario pnp or pr as I just got hired as a supervisor at shoppers drug mart. I have masters in ENGG. MANAGEMENT.

PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Need your kind suggestion...........

Guys I am going to apply my PR in Express Entry by 25th June....... I am submitting My provident and Gratuity fund as proof of Fund....The problem is I am going to leave the Job on 30th June...

And after resignation, I will get a cheque of Provident and Gratuity fund from the company and will submit it in a savings account of mine.

So my question is, will it be any problem if the fund mode change? should I raise a CSE after applying and show them the PF transaction?

Guys need your kind hellllllllppppppp..............

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
I have a question regarding the validity dates of ielts.

Let's say mine expires on the 30th of October this year, at what stage of the process will my marks on the ielts be locked in? During ITA? AOR? or somewhere else?

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
LokiJr01 said:
I have a question regarding the validity dates of ielts.

Let's say mine expires on the 30th of October this year, at what stage of the process will my marks on the ielts be locked in? During ITA? AOR? or somewhere else?
During ITA, if you don't get ITA you will have to reappear IELTS and update your score

Francis02

Jan 3, 2014
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....

Hi, i just have a question regarding the digital photo to submit, under cec express entry
1. do i need to choose between digital file and scanned file?
2. do i need to choose between 35mm x 45mm and 420 x 540 pixels?
3. do i need to show the back of the photo for the date?

and can you please give me advise how did you submit yours, thank you :)

gurwinder80

Sep 16, 2014
Hi,
Can we apply in any NOC in express entry profile?
I have duties simliar to data entry clerk , can i apply in noc DATA ENTRY CLERK for PR?

ms.eheads

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hello! I hope my questions will get answers. Yeah, i have a lot of auestions.. :/

1. I previously had a full time and at the same time part time job with the same noc code. However, my boss at my part time job doesnt want to be disturbed for background check as she is really a hands-on employer/owner. Could there be a possibility that the immigration officer will randomly check employers and/or just skip, like my part time job boss for background check?

2. Last year, I created an account in the CIC site, through Gckey. I filled up the mandatory info, and submitted an application. Unfortunately, it was rejected. This year, i applied again for EE, ofcourse through SYMY. My problem is, the info i have save in my gckey cic account might be different or incomplete vs what I am providing today. I wanted to correct some details and update my account, but I cant really recall my password and the security answers to retrieve my password. Would that impede my application? should it be okay if i just ignore it?

3. My boyfriend and I both have job offer from the same company in Canada. We already have LMIA. He will be sponsoring me as a common-law. Question: Would that be alright? I mean wouldn't that be a big deal knowing that i am just being sponsored?

I need your answers pleaaaase... :(

akshayj

Jun 8, 2016
NOC Category

I am trying to apply in EE and want to inquire regarding NOC category. I've 7+ years of experience and have gradually gain the higher post now. But in selecting NOC, i have three NOC options which one should i select? which matches my recent title & experience or overall ? ASAP.

Thank you

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
messiry said:
Guys if background changes from not started to not needed at this time. What does it mean ?
Means your R10 is ok which is a document check. if all of their document checklist is met. Its an initial step done in the first 2 weeks from your AOR

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
redd456 said:
Means your R10 is ok which is a document check. if all of their document checklist is met. Its an initial step done in the first 2 weeks from your AOR
BG in progess means?Could you please explained to me as you have experienced in this?
Thanks in advance,
Rabin