+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
llgn_sp said:
Thanks for the answer!
But is going for TRP/TRV the only option? How about option B? Make the landing in November, with the baby. Can´t I simply inform CIC about the newborn, after they already gave me all documents for my wife and I to do the landing? Wouldnt it be easy to add the newborn to our file after I got the authorization to land but before actual landing? Could I just add the newborn to my file?
From what I know, landing with the baby without a visa works well for people from Visa exempt countries. If you are from a visa exempt country, then I think you can go with that option. Otherwise, it is better to go with option C.

ekpesan

Oct 7, 2014
Pls how can I process Job vacancies postings sent to my Job Bank. It will be highly appreciated, if you can give me a step by step direction.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ekpesan said:
Pls how can I process Job vacancies postings sent to my Job Bank. It will be highly appreciated, if you can give me a step by step direction.

you can find the related jobs posting iin the JOB MATCH Services.

Just open the posting, you will find the contact details of the employers (Email, Fax, Telephone etc.)

redmaple111

Nov 12, 2015
Hi

Thanks for the reply in advance..I have a doubt..If I apply for canada PR and before getting the ITA my age changes will it affect my score??since I have already applied.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
redmaple111 said:
Hi

Thanks for the reply in advance..I have a doubt..If I apply for canada PR and before getting the ITA my age changes will it affect my score??since I have already applied.
Yes, your age would affect your score.
It will be increased or decreased automatically, w-r-t your age.

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
llgn_sp said:
Thanks for the answer!
But is going for TRP/TRV the only option? How about option B? Make the landing in November, with the baby. Can´t I simply inform CIC about the newborn, after they already gave me all documents for my wife and I to do the landing? Wouldnt it be easy to add the newborn to our file after I got the authorization to land but before actual landing? Could I just add the newborn to my file?
If there are straight options available use straight ones. thats all that can be said.
u wanna look for other options you can try all three but none of what you are proposing look promising.
there are thousand things that can go wrong. and hundreds that can go right.
have a good journey.

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
rajkamalmohanram said:
From what I know, landing with the baby without a visa works well for people from Visa exempt countries. If you are from a visa exempt country, then I think you can go with that option. Otherwise, it is better to go with option C.
Thanks for the reply. Just a question: isn't the eTA entry (when no visa is required) only valid for 6 months at a time? How would that work?

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello all,

I would like to apply for the permanent residency, probably under CEC, and I have everything in order, I just have a question about the work experience:

I have one year of experience as a "technologist in architecture" (skilled job) BUT the problem is that I am not officially "an employee", I work more like a contractor (we did that so my boss doesn't have to pay extra tax on me) SO I don't have any pay stubs (but I send him bills every two weeks)

That being said, my boss gave me a reference letter (with number of hours, pay, what my job is, NOC, etc.), and we signed a contract

Can someone tell me if that's going to be a problem with entry express??

Thank you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ayamach said:
Hello all,

I would like to apply for the permanent residency, probably under CEC, and I have everything in order, I just have a question about the work experience:

I have one year of experience as a "technologist in architecture" (skilled job) BUT the problem is that I am not officially "an employee", I work more like a contractor (we did that so my boss doesn't have to pay extra tax on me) SO I don't have any pay stubs (but I send him bills every two weeks)

That being said, my boss gave me a reference letter (with number of hours, pay, what my job is, NOC, etc.), and we signed a contract

Thank you!
Well, payslips are not mandatory documents but there is a chance that they might ask for payslips.

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Online PR application.

Please advise: There seems to be 4 sections to the online application
1 Online forms
2 Supporting documents
3 Sign off
4 Pay and submit

I have not moved beyond the sign page as I am not ready to submit. Once you have signed(electronically) I assume the next step is to pay?

Are there any other forms that need to be downloaded and filled in? Or is everything done online. On the supporting documents page it mentions "Having trouble with downloading forms" But I do not see any forms that need to be downloaded

Thanks

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Sorry, I dont understand... what exactly is a straight option?

ifeedly said:
If there are straight options available use straight ones. thats all that can be said.
u wanna look for other options you can try all three but none of what you are proposing look promising.
there are thousand things that can go wrong. and hundreds that can go right.
have a good journey.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayamach said:
Hello all,

Thank you!
As long as you have employment letter from an employer and paid all taxes on that amount of money earned ....You are good to go unless it is self employed ...
Good luck hope that helps...!! :) :)

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
Hi guys I forgot to attach one file with my PR application which i already submited online..its just a scan of one page of a certain document which is absolutely necessary...how can i send it and tell them to attach with my application??

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ultimate_One said:
Hi guys I forgot to attach one file with my PR application which i already submited online..its just a scan of one page of a certain document which is absolutely necessary...how can i send it and tell them to attach with my application??
answered in other thread

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
Ineed suggestions from multiple sources as answer by one person is not satisfactory where he himself says that it is not garunteed....