+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Dear Asivad and senior members, I have a few peculiar questions which are raising concerns. Hope to get lucid clarifications.

Q1) Whether for me (principal applicant) or for my spouse should I include only and only those work experiences, while filling up the post-ITA form, which I can support by a clear set of documents (appointment letter + experience certificate + jobs and responsibilities letter + pay stubs) for each experience mentioned?

Is mentioning of any work experience considered by CIC as claiming it? Can I claim points for some work exp and merely mention others (without claim)?

If I mention any unclaimed work exp without supporting documents will the trigger-happy CIC base my rejection on this even if I am getting complete points from other work exp?

Q2) Under travel history section of principal applicant if some foreign trips are mentioned am I obliged to repeat the same information under travel history section for SPOUSE's family member???

Do I need to mention my/spouse sister's foreign trip who will not be accompanying with me/us to Canada?

Q3) I, as principal applicant, applied to CIC for PR under FSWP 2014. The application was rejected with a UCI number. Although I am sure that it was neither my spouse nor my kid who applied to CIC but should I leave empty the UCI field in their respective sections? What I think is that UCI number is always linked with the principal applicant, ain't it?

Many thanks in advance to put efforts in clarifying these severe doubts. These confusions are really holding up the PR pipeline!

G3ralt

Sep 30, 2015
G3ralt said:
Thanks for your response.
Can I ask for reference from former colleagues in Cognizant (ex-employer)? I am planning to ask them to write about my roles, full-time employment and work hours in pain paper with their signature and contact details. I can upload this reference letter (not in company letterhead) + the referee's business card.

Do you know if anybody has done this? Will this suffice?

Thanks again for your help darklord.
Can anyone help?

jeya_krish

Sep 2, 2015
G3ralt said:
Can anyone help?
Hi,
I have my Current Offer of Employment and Reference letter but Offer of Employment doesn't have contact email id and contact number, on the other hand my Reference letter has contact email id and number.
Also one of my previous employment reference letter is missing the contact email id but has a contact number in it.
Will that be an issue if i proceed with them. I cant go back to my employer and ask for one more Offer Of Employment again.

can anyone help me out on what can be done in this case?

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi Avisad,

I need your advice once more. I am a little worried about my proof of fund as it pertains to my USD account.

I was wondering if these increases (specifically September and October) look suspicious and if the explanations and document support I have are sufficient ????

Months of 2015 Balances USD Explanation

May 1,795.59

June 1,901.59

July 2,610.59

August 3,013.69

September 5,977.49 1. US$1,265.82 tenants paid me rent. I have signed contracts and receipts as proof.

2. US$1, 500 represents a loan I made to my cousin who repaid me. I have wire transfer documents with her and my
information with dates and the amount which was sent by my bank. I also have print outs from her TD Bank statement of the
funds going in on the same date.

October 7,320 1. US$1,343 representing Sale of Vacation leave. I have a copy the cheque with my company Logo and sale of leave depicted
on the cheque

Balance as at Oct' 15 USD$7,320

Av. Bal. 6 Months USD3,769.83

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Hi Avisad,

I need your advice once more. I am a little worried about my proof of fund as it pertains to my USD account.

I was wondering if these increases (specifically September and October) look suspicious and if the explanations and document support I have are sufficient ????

Months of 2015 Balances USD Explanation

May 1,795.59

June 1,901.59

July 2,610.59

August 3,013.69

September 5,977.49 1. US$1,265.82 tenants paid me rent. I have signed contracts and receipts as proof.

2. US$1, 500 represents a loan I made to my cousin who repaid me. I have wire transfer documents with her and my
information with dates and the amount which was sent by my bank. I also have print outs from her TD Bank statement of the
funds going in on the same date.

October 7,320 1. US$1,343 representing Sale of Vacation leave. I have a copy the cheque with my company Logo and sale of leave depicted
on the cheque

Balance as at Oct' 15 USD$7,320

Av. Bal. 6 Months USD3,769.83

Thanks
Except for the cousin thingy, the rest is explainable. You'll have to provide conclusive evidence that the cousin is returning borrowed money and that you aren't instead borrowing this from them.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Avisad,

Based on your response for that US$1,500, I have the following:

1. the wire transfer information showing US$2,000 with the sender being me and beneficiary being my cousin- our names are explicitly stated.
2. I copied the cheque she sent me of US$1,500 to upload along with her and my letter for Letter of Explanation.
3. I have a copy of my cousin TD Bank Statement for the month I wired the funds which depicts the date which is similar to point one above. The TD statement
shows the incoming wire transfer of US$2,000.

I would think these the above when uploaded which suffice. Do you?

Thanks.

sumit446

Oct 4, 2015
Hi,

One clarity needed on an error made by WES.

I did my graduation in 2006, however the WES report shows 2004. I have already highlighted this to WES, and waiting for their reply.

In the express entry application, I have mentioned the correct year 2006 also given the WES reference no. as asked for.

So now the application form and the WES report do not tie. So if i received an ITA before I get a revised WES report, i may be in problem.

Please advise

1. If I get an ITA before i get a revised WES report, can a LOE work

2. Can i change my application (for revised WES ref no) after I get an ITA?

3. Do I have the option to remove the Graduation details from the application (as Graduation certification is not mandatory if done MBA in India) and I can provide those details in personal history section at the time of PR application.

sree5

Oct 11, 2015
What will happen to Express entry in 2016? Do they stop accepting new application and continue to do draws by using the existing pool members?

sree5

Oct 11, 2015
What will happen in 2016? Do they stop accepting new applications and continue to do Draws with existing pool members?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Avisad,

Based on your response for that US$1,500, I have the following:

1. the wire transfer information showing US$2,000 with the sender being me and beneficiary being my cousin- our names are explicitly stated.
2. I copied the cheque she sent me of US$1,500 to upload along with her and my letter for Letter of Explanation.
3. I have a copy of my cousin TD Bank Statement for the month I wired the funds which depicts the date which is similar to point one above. The TD statement
shows the incoming wire transfer of US$2,000.

I would think these the above when uploaded which suffice. Do you?

Thanks.
That does appear to be conclusive evidence. All the best!

grimano

Oct 11, 2015
Hi, I am in the process of building my EE profile and I have a concern re the "work history" section. I first worked in a factory as an assistant manager. After 5 years, my boss left the company and I took his title as factory manager. I worked for 5 years in this position. The duties and responsibilities are pretty much the same and fall under the same NOC 0911.

In the EE profile, should I list the jobs as separate (meaning 2 work history lines) or should I just do it as one line?. If one line, should I just list title as factory manager or asst manager/factory manager?

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
Hi Experts,

I have assessed my apply factors, it's 67. I would like to add some more factors as below and need your expert suggestions:

Experience: 9.5 Yrs....NOC: 2172 and 0213
IELTS Score: [L:6.5/CLB-7, R:6.0/CLB-7, W:7/CLB-9, S:6.5/CLB-8....overall: 6.5]
ECA: 4 years Bachelor Degree (done on 5 Nov 2014)
Fund: CAD 25,000
Dependent Family Member: 4 (including myself)

I have submitted my applications through my EE profile and the status showing "Profile Ineligible". I have checked the reports of application and got some feedback as deficiency:

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

Please help needed. Should I apply with a new EE profile. How can I delete my application and create a new one.

Regards, Murad

mauie eugene

Oct 11, 2015
hasanul_murad said:
Hi Experts,

I have submitted my applications through my EE profile and the status showing "Profile Ineligible". I have checked the reports of application and got some feedback as deficiency:

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

Please help needed. Should I apply with a new EE profile. How can I delete my application and create a new one.

Regards, Murad

Hi,

This also happened on my EE application last Sept 23, 2015. I tried to re-submit; still the result is ineligible without scores displayed. Below is the summary of my qualifications:

• Language: IELTS Overall band score 7.5 result dated July 9, 2015 (Reading & Listening - 7.5 and Speaking & Writing – 7)
• Education: WES ECA report result dated Sept. 9, 2015 Diploma (2years) though I graduated 4-year course in the Philippines
• Work experience: total 10 yrs working experience. 5years experience in one job as PR Coordinator NOC 1123 and another 5 years as Customer Service Supervisor NOC 6314
• Proof of funds: CAD $14853 above
• No job offer and no relatives in Canada
• Applying as immigrant together with my husband. His details are below:
o IELTS: overall score is 6 result dated July 9, 2015 (Listening /Writing – 6.0, Speaking – 6.5 and Reading 5.5)
o Education: graduated 4-year course in the Phils. Not yet applied in WES for ECA
o Work experience: 4 years in one job as insurance executive NOC 1434
o Age: 28

Would greatly appreciate your thoughts to enlighten me on my application. Thank you.

akarshank

Oct 13, 2015
Hi

I plan on applying for EE under FSW category soon. I have a total work experience of almost 5 years with 2.5 years each under 2 different NOC code but the same NOC type. Could you please confirm if I will get the maximum points available if I apply now?

Thanks in advance!

Akarshank