+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Thank you Asivad Anac..... I hope you have gotten your PR because you are so helpful to everyone.

Thank you again and many blessings

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Asivad

- For the passport should I copy all the pages or just the bio page (with d.o.b., issue and expiry) ?

- Also, I got a new passport this year, so should I copy the old and new passport?

- I have my mother on accounts, so do I need to right a Letter of Explanation to inform CIC of that and let them
know its my money?

Thanks

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello.... I have a very important question and i need an urgent solution for a friend. One of my friend have already sent application package to Ontario (for Ontario PNP -express entry) on reviewing photocopy of application, it was found tht express entry number and job validation code was not written.

The application package was sent in august..and it is not returned back as "incomplete" as of now. I suggested my friend to give them a call and send another filled application form...

What would be the right step here....please help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Asivad

- For the passport should I copy all the pages or just the bio page (with d.o.b., issue and expiry) ?

- Also, I got a new passport this year, so should I copy the old and new passport?

Just the bio pages of the new passport should suffice.

- I have my mother on accounts, so do I need to right a Letter of Explanation to inform CIC of that and let them
know its my money?

You'll need to submit a signed self-declaration from your mother (on plain paper) explicitly stating that they (as joint account owner) have no reservations against you utilizing those funds towards your POF requirements. This would be in addition to the bank letter containing all details required by CIC.

Thanks

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Me again,

For the declaration, should it be in my mom's handwriting or can it be computer written and she signs?

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Asivad,

I have query about Proof of Fund. I deposited a cheque in my account on Monday and it won't be cleared till the later
part of October, can the bank statement be as at 31 October 2015?

so the six months would be: May, June, July, August, September and October.

Are those months ok-----I got the ITA on October 2, 2015......can the bank statement be as at 31 October 2015?

If not, should I decline the ITA?

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Hi Asivad

I have been looking for answer to all my questions on canada visa forums and cic website but I am still unsure about it.

I completed my education on 15th Aug 2014 and started working from 2nd september 2014 - permanent , full time position on off campus work permit as it states that we can work full time if no scheduled colg.
My Work permit start date is Nov 4th .

I am unsure if I should update my 1 year experience ( for CEC) in express entry profile in November or I can count my work experience on off campus work permit!1

Please help!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Asivad,

I have query about Proof of Fund. I deposited a cheque in my account on Monday and it won't be cleared till the later
part of October, can the bank statement be as at 31 October 2015?

so the six months would be: May, June, July, August, September and October.

Are those months ok-----I got the ITA on October 2, 2015......can the bank statement be as at 31 October 2015?

If not, should I decline the ITA?
This is fine. You don't have to decline the ITA.

sumit446

Oct 4, 2015
Proof of Work experience

I have a question for the proof of Work Experience for Express entry Programme.

In India, employers only provide a relieving letter covering the name, date of joining and date of leaving of the organization. Even on request, they are not providing the required details.

Please can you suggest any alternative way to meet the documentation requirements.

Can an affidavit (on a stamp paper duly notarized by the Govt official) by the Supervisor explaining the Salary & Job responsibilities at each position within the tenure of the company and the working hours be accepted as a valid proof?

Appreciate your response.

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

Hope you doing well.
I have a question concerning the PR through EE, when you get the ITA and you apply online, knowing that you are in your home country. Is your application will be proceed in Canada or at the Canadian Embassy in your country ?

If it is in Canada, what is the role of the Canadian embassy in your country ?

Thank you in advance,
Best,

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
adam ontario said:
Hello Folks,

Hope you doing well.
I have a question concerning the PR through EE, when you get the ITA and you apply online, knowing that you are in your home country. Is your application will be proceed in Canada or at the Canadian Embassy in your country ?

If it is in Canada, what is the role of the Canadian embassy in your country ?

Thank you in advance,
Best,
Role of Canadian embassy in your country - you may be required to go to your country's Canadian embassy for an interview. Also, to send passports after you get PPR.

as_1987

Feb 20, 2015
Hello everyone,
I got ITA under PNP.
I dont want to show one of my employers info in my PR file as company is shut done and i don't have any supporting documents. But i mentioned it in my BC PNP file. Is it possible that I can drop employer info even if i mentioned in PNP file. This is not my current employer. Please advice me.

aditya24786

Sep 10, 2015
I have a question regarding the WES ECA report,

As my wife's name has changed after our marriage, as all her degrees and transcripts have the old name and in the form (WES) we have mentioned her new and old name both. ???
Do we need to send any documents for change in name also like, marriage certificate or name change affidavit etc ? ::)
or
we just need to send the documents mentioned under our country of study which is just the xerox of final degree and transcripts. :)

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
dilrajb said:
Can I file my profile with score 325 at this point of time. Please Advise?
If you are asking from "will I get ITA" for score 325, no. Because currently the lowest CRS score for which ITA's are issued is 450.

But, in general, yes, create a profile if you are eligible for EE, even if its low as you can try PNP programs. If you get through one of PNP programs, you will get additional 600 points and can get ITA.

To cut the story short - as long as you are eligible for EE, create profile and keep exploring avenues to increase score.

All the best