IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
aditya24786 said:
I have a question regarding the WES ECA report,

As my wife's name has changed after our marriage, as all her degrees and transcripts have the old name and in the form (WES) we have mentioned her new and old name both. ???
Do we need to send any documents for change in name also like, marriage certificate or name change affidavit etc ? ::)
or
we just need to send the documents mentioned under our country of study which is just the xerox of final degree and transcripts. :)
In case of name change, WES report will have old and new name. This was the case for me.

Yes, you will need to send the name change affidavit to WES to prove that the name was changed.

G3ralt

Sep 30, 2015
Hi,

I am new to this forum and the process too. Needed some clarifications on the work reference letter part:

I had worked with Cognizant for 1.5 years before I went on to do MBA in 2011. After MBA, I have been with Wipro from 2013 till date.

I dont have the payslips from Cognizant, only the offer letter with the monthly and annual salary break-up + the relieving letter. Now these two documents would give joining date, last date, designation at the time of joining and leaving, the annual CTC etc.
My question is- Is anything else needed for my work ex with Cognizant?
I might be able to get a reference letter from Wipro (my current company), but no way to get that from Cognizant.

Can anybody help?

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

I have the document check in front of me (after getting ITA), for the medical test, CIC did not send me any specific form to give it to doctor prior to the test, is it normal ?

Because when I called the doctor to get an appointment, he asked for a form that I should get before passing the exam, I am confused.

Please and thanks,
A.

PS: This is what I have in the document check list:

Document: Proof of Medical Exam

You require a medical exam.

Instructions on how to get an upfront medical exam are available at:eek:pen a new window

In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload either the information printout sheet, or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these documents when you complete your medical exam.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
G3ralt said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum and the process too. Needed some clarifications on the work reference letter part:

I had worked with Cognizant for 1.5 years before I went on to do MBA in 2011. After MBA, I have been with Wipro from 2013 till date.

I dont have the payslips from Cognizant, only the offer letter with the monthly and annual salary break-up + the relieving letter. Now these two documents would give joining date, last date, designation at the time of joining and leaving, the annual CTC etc.
My question is- Is anything else needed for my work ex with Cognizant?
I might be able to get a reference letter from Wipro (my current company), but no way to get that from Cognizant.

Can anybody help?
In addition, below information is required:

• Whether your employment was full-time or part-time. This has to be mentioned clearly.
  • Number of working hours per week.
  • Description of your responsibilities/job duties.

npjbear

Oct 1, 2015
npjbear said:
Hi all, new to the forum, just starting the PR process! :) noc will likely be 1223/b. I've been searching quite a lot but just need some clarification on a few things...

I'm wondering if I should 100% do the english test and get my education credentials verified before I create my EE profile?

i.e., are the english test results you put in when "checking eligibility" on the CIC site recorded and carried over when you use the personal reference code to create an EE profile, or can you put anything in to get the code and then update english test results when they're actually done?

Also, my current score looks to be about 437/440ish (provided I get the English score I think I will) - is that enough to enter the pool straight away or should I wait until 2016 when I can try for an extra 600 points with PNP and/or will have more points in July once I've been working in Canada for two years?

Once the EE profile is created, I assume you're not entered into the pool until you submit the profile yourself - so there's time to build it up once it's created?

Thanks!
Hi Asivad/EE veterans, any advice on the above?

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi,

Why is it that when I completed my PR Form (got ITA October 2) the documents that I need to submit says multiple for Police Certificates
and Passports/Travel Documents say multiple in bracket. Sell below:

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) 

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)

Does this mean I must provide multiple Passports and Police Certificates when I have neved been out of mu country for more the 3 months and I have one passport.

Thanks

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

Why is it that when I completed my PR Form (got ITA October 2) the documents that I need to submit says multiple for Police Certificates

Does this mean I must provide multiple Passports and Police Certificates when I have neved been out of mu country for more the 3 months and I have one passport.

Thanks
See the quotes from CIC website below:
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
I am the only person applying so there would not be Multiple travel documents.

I have never lived in another country for more than 3 months so I would not need Multiple Police Certificates.

I should just need one passport and one police certificates. not Multiple

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi,

Thanks

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

Thanks
If you have never been out of the country then just get police clearance from your country only, it says multiple if you have stayed in other countries more than 6 months and passport just scan the bio page and address page (first and last page) and any visa stamps.

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
Guys I need a help!

I got nomination from NS, before accepting the nomination I tried to do to some minor change including changing my email address. Each time after the change "View my submitted applications or profiles" disappeared and I needed to log off and log in again to see the button again.

However all of a sudden I am not able to see "View my submitted applications or profiles" even after re-logging, and details of the application seems "Processing update". I have tried last 12 hours but still no luck.

Anyone faced similar issue? I need to accept the nomination asap!

G3ralt

Sep 30, 2015
darklord said:
In addition, below information is required:

• Whether your employment was full-time or part-time. This has to be mentioned clearly.
  • Number of working hours per week.
  • Description of your responsibilities/job duties.
Thanks for your response.
Can I ask for reference from former colleagues in Cognizant? I am planning to ask them to write about my roles, full-time employment and work hours in pain paper with their signature and contact details. I can upload this reference letter (not in company letterhead) + the referee's business card.

Do you know if anybody has done this? Will this suffice?

Thanks again for your help darklord.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
While trying to input my details in Personal History in the Application form after getting ITA. It is continuously prompting as incomplete when I try to save and exit. I don't understand how I should do that?

I am typing as below-
Jan 2006 to May 2008 : Education (A levels)
June 2008 to May 2012: Education (Bachelors)
December 2008 to April 2014: Education (ACCA)

Is this the right way to do so? or do I need input it like Jan 2006 to May 2008, June 2008 to May 2012; June 2012 to April 2014 .

Can anyone please help me out?

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Can any body help me out here I have check my scores through CRS tool the points I am getting for EE are mentioned below:

These are not actual Ielts scores it's only an assumption, actually I want to know before doing Ielts that am I eligible to apply for EE or not.

Should I apply with these points or not.

Married but spouse is not included: 378 (7.0)
354 (6.5)

With Family : 342 (6.5)
363 (7.0)

Single:354 (6.5)
378 (7.0)