+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Komalami

Apr 14, 2015
Hi I have a question about my spouse work experience
Like in express entry if we put our spouse work experience do we need to supply work reference letter because my spouse studied hospitality but he never worked in his field he always worked as security guard and his always causal work so please help me

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Sarah9 said:
Hi,

I submitted my EE profile yesterday, I got a message that I am ineligible for Express Entry.

I am unable to edit my profile. Do I need to create a new profile again with a new GIC key user Id?

Or Can I use the old GIC key credentials and create the new EE profile?
You can use the same GC key to create a new profile. No problem

Apr 16, 2015
I have submitted my EE profile successfully and created my profile in job bank also.

Is there any documents that i have to send for the same or for documentation purpose i need to wait till invitation comes?

I am confused... please help me

dream2015

Mar 16, 2015
Hello Friends!
My question for applying under EE, I am 10+2+3 years Diploma Holder in engineering .But I have almost 14 Years of experience in Banking and Finance ,and my job duties are also quite similar to one of the NOCs listed on CIC . However I have detailed work experience with job descriptions letter from one of my employers and for 4 years only of recent time.my questions are as below:
1. Am I eligible since my work experience and field of studies are different?
2.And how many work experience is counted for work experience since out of total 14 years of experience I have detailed work experience letter for only 4 years, however normal full and final letters with work experience are available for all the employers of last 14 years.

Should I use an expert authorised agent or immigration lawyer for my application? I am from India can anyone suggest an expert lawyer of consultant for taking up my proposal? Is it worth to hire lawyer of CANADA?

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hi
my case is that i graduated from a diploma program as an Industrial heavy equipment tech(NAIT). i then got hired after my studies on a post graduate work permit(PGWP). after working for 2.5yrs i have now received my journeyman certificate(certificate of qualification). after entering my hours to the apprenticeship board. now will my past 2years of work experience be recognized as Canadian work experience for CEC or will they be recognized as part of my study program(coop). note my work permit was pgwp but my hours were entered in to the Alberta apprenticeship and i just got my certificate of qualification this January.

dream2015

Mar 16, 2015
dream2015 said:
Hello Friends!
My question for applying under EE, I am 10+2+3 years Diploma Holder in engineering .But I have almost 14 Years of experience in Banking and Finance ,and my job duties are also quite similar to one of the NOCs listed on CIC . However I have detailed work experience with job descriptions letter from one of my employers and for 4 years only of recent time.my questions are as below:
2.And how many work experience is counted for work experience since out of total 14 years of experience I have detailed work experience letter for only 4 years, however normal full and final letters with work experience are available for all the employers of last 14 years.

Should I use an expert authorised agent or immigration lawyer for my application? I am from India can anyone suggest an expert lawyer of consultant for taking up my proposal? Is it worth to hire lawyer of CANADA?

Seniors kind request to have your expert revert on my queries .since I need to take some crucial decision which may decide the next path path of my career.

Babies

Dec 15, 2014
On submission of my Express Entry profile I have not received message for EE Profile No. &I Job Seeker Validation Code. Can somebody please help me in guiding how to obtain it.

googboog

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Babies said:
On submission of my Express Entry profile I have not received message for EE Profile No. &I Job Seeker Validation Code. Can somebody please help me in guiding how to obtain it.
Check your mycic messages folder, once you log in. it should be there

Babies

Dec 15, 2014
I checked my message folder....but not a single message is there...feeling helpless as there is no access to CIC via mail or phone no and my 30 days are going to expire.. :(

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babies said:
I checked my message folder....but not a single message is there...feeling helpless as there is no access to CIC via mail or phone no and my 30 days are going to expire.. :(
use last 4 digits of your passport as job seekers validation code to register with job bank....after successfully registering with job bank your EE profile will become active....use this method as it worked for lot many people who didnt get their initial pdf forjob seekers code

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hi
my case is that i graduated from a diploma program as an Industrial heavy equipment tech(NAIT). i then got hired after my studies on a post graduate work permit(PGWP). after working for 2.5yrs i have now received my journeyman certificate(certificate of qualification). after entering my hours to the apprenticeship board. now will my past 2years of work experience be recognized as Canadian work experience for CEC or will they be recognized as part of my study program(coop). note my work permit was pgwp but my hours were entered in to the Alberta apprenticeship and i just got my certificate of qualification this January.

DO U HAVE ANY ANSWERS FOR ME BUD

dream2015

Mar 16, 2015
dream2015 said:
dream2015 said:
Hello Friends!

Seniors kind request to have your expert revert on my queries .since I need to take some crucial decision which may decide the next path path of my career.
Anyone? It would be a greatest help if someone can answer the query of education and work experience is totally different? Waiting for a revert.....

home1305

Apr 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please guide me regarding express entry Profile. I am quite worried after reading this:-
Over 25,500 Federal Skilled Worker Visas will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015.

Actually ,i am having my IELTS General results . I have applied for my Education Credentials Assesment through WES Canada. They have received all my documents and website says Review is in progress. I am having my wes reference no. Can i make my express entry profile now?? Because am quite worried that 30th april is nearby.

Please guide me .

warhound

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
well,

discussed to death with no proper answer or consensus so will try again.

bachelors from USA and Post Graduate Diploma from Canada. Still need ECA for Bachelors even if the later degree is from canada ?

Also, during many stages of application forms to CIC - the general forms always ask for past 10 years of employment which i always list. There is a company " X" that was unpaid, has closed down and never issued any document showing I was there.

Now, since this is the first time I will be claiming points for work exp, should I omit listing this company ? i have more than 7 years of experience in other companys that i can provide proof for and you get points max for only 3 years of work exp. Still dont want to be in trouble for misrepresenting my omitting.

Can someone guide me if the language is " list work exp you are claming " .. or is it " list work exp "

Thanks