+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Babies

Dec 15, 2014
Thanks for the information regarding to get the job seeker code but how to get the EE profile no ....Is this same which is my application no....please guide me as my time is expiring

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Babies said:
Thanks for the information regarding to get the job seeker code but how to get the EE profile no ....Is this same which is my application no....please guide me as my time is expiring
Yes,it begins with an E

dreamgarden

Apr 24, 2015
Hello experts,
i am new in the forum. Pls help me to submit my express entry profile.
I have pass marks and got positive response from Come to Canada illigibility check.
I submitted my profile first time but get in-illegible notice. At that time two problems i identified.

1. I did two jobs. one is for 6 months and another is my present job doing for 5+ years. By mistake I mentioned my 1st job as my primary job which i did for only 6 months.
2. My spouse applied (before February 2008)in simplified method as applicant and our then application was returned and we got refund. In my profile I mentioned YES I applied earlier and inserted my spouse file uci number. Actually i was co-applicant. I don't know whether it was a cause of in-illigibility then.

After identified those mistakes I submitted my profile for 2nd time.
This time i corrected my primary profession. But select YES i applied earlier for express entry and insert my file number there from my 1st auto in-illegible letter and again got auto in-illegible letter.

what is the problem with my submission?

I have the following score:
My Recent ECA: Bachelor degree (four years) and One year of graduate study
My Recent IELTS: List. 6.5, Read. 6.0, Writ. 6.0 & speak. 7.0
My Age:34+ Job exp claimed: 5 years+ in NOC 1434, My Spouse has first blood relative in Canada and spouse recent ielts score is: List5.0, Read. 6.0, Writ. 6.5 & speak. 6.0
Spouse ECA:Bachelor degree (four years)

What should i do now. I want to take third time chance to submit my profile. should i submit as a fresh new applicant without mentioning any immigration history - that i submitted express entry profile earlier and got in-illegible letter..??
experts, Pls suggest me
I am really very upset.....

Nov 27, 2014
What is hope I can have I will receive ITA?My CRS points is 344. My consultant saying that by August they will issue ITA to all in the pool.
Can that happen?

Holger

Apr 24, 2015
Dear all,

I have a (hopefully) very simple question: Am I right to assume that for anyone who wants to permanently immigrate as economic migrant to Canada the only ways are the four streams that are managed by Express Entry (FSWP, FSTP, CEC, PNP)?
I am confused because here in Germany different interpretations are flying around and someone was telling today that even after being unsuccesful within Express Entry it is possible to use the old 67/100 point system as an alternative route. I do not find anything on that in CIC documents.

Thanks for your help

Holger

sandyboy

Apr 24, 2015
Hi All,

I am fairly new to the express entry program. I have created EE profile . I will be taking my IELTS exam next week after which I will be submitting the profile.Now I need a clarification on what to do after I submit the profile ( ECA also on its way. will receive it in couple of weeks from WES). After submission of the EEP profile, the next step is to create job-match account in JOb Bank? Also, have anyone(International candidates) here registered in Job Bank and got a job offer?

Regards

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Holger said:
Dear all,

I have a (hopefully) very simple question: Am I right to assume that for anyone who wants to permanently immigrate as economic migrant to Canada the only ways are the four streams that are managed by Express Entry (FSWP, FSTP, CEC, PNP)?
I am confused because here in Germany different interpretations are flying around and someone was telling today that even after being unsuccesful within Express Entry it is possible to use the old 67/100 point system as an alternative route. I do not find anything on that in CIC documents.

Thanks for your help

Holger
Your German friend is wrong. EE is the only route to FSW or FST or CEC now. You have to satisfy the 67 points in FSW to get into the pool, then you will be ranked on the 1200 points scale against others.

Holger

Apr 24, 2015
mf4361 said:
Your German friend is wrong. EE is the only route to FSW or FST or CEC now. You have to satisfy the 67 points in FSW to get into the pool, then you will be ranked on the 1200 points scale against others.
Thanks so much for your quick answer. So I guess all FSW applications made before January 1st 2015 are administered according to the old rules which means that 67 points is enough to get permanent residence. But the old system was, if I remember correctly, limited to applicants with arranged employment or work experience in 50 (?) shortage occupations. Is that right?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Holger said:
Thanks so much for your quick answer. So I guess all FSW applications made before January 1st 2015 are administered according to the old rules which means that 67 points is enough to get permanent residence. But the old system was, if I remember correctly, limited to applicants with arranged employment or work experience in 50 (?) shortage occupations. Is that right?
That is correct. And now that 50 NOCs restriction doesn't exist anymore.

snenik

Apr 24, 2015
Does anyone knows how many people they plan to bring through express entry? I can not find that number anywhere?

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am working (NOC 2146) in Montreal, Quebec for past 2.5 years. I am a permanent employee to my current employer. My current work permit (with LMO which I got in 2012) expires by 30-08-2015. My employer said he will extend my work permit for 2 more years as I am not a permanent resident yet.

I wish to apply for Canadian Permanent residency under Express Entry. I created a profile today and got 442 points. 100 for age, 112 for education, 46 for CWE, 96 for IELTS score, 88 for skills transferability. I realized that the present cut-off is 453 which is above my score.

Could anyone kindly let me know if I could avail the 600 points for my current job offer. Can someone throw some light on to this issue which could let me decide what to do next.

Thanks in Advance

Gandharv619

Apr 25, 2015
Hi
I am planning to move to canada for work.

Biggest problem here is havent worked in Canada before, though i tried checking in Canadian immigration tool; it says i am eligible
IELTS score is 7.5 with experience of 4 years in Marketing and also looking to take 21000 Canadian dollar to show my funds.

I need guidance to apply my visa.

Need to understand what proper documentation be required and what would be proper procedure.

Regards

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
I am asking again. I have four years bachelors and 1.5 years mba. How could i update my profile as ee profile only accepts one digit Answer. Either ways 2 years or 1 year it would misrepresent or mislead. Can anyone assist?

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys what are the chances of getting PR under NOC 6211, in express entry.
I understand that CIC had a list before in which Retail sales supervisors were removed. My score is 440. If I get ITA, will they reject or still consider ?¿ what do you guys think.