+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

almeshref

Jun 15, 2015
almeshref said:
my file info is:
-ielts score R:6,W:5.5,S:6,L:5,5 TOTAL IS 6.
-I HAVE pharmacist license.
-i have 7 years experiance.
-date of birth:1-7-1979.
-mony 15000$.
-single.
i tried come to Canada system .it was gave me ineligible.why?
and i applied to express entry but no score came to my file since 1 week?why?

some body help me please
how much my score for these info?

almeshref

Jun 15, 2015
my file info is:
-ielts score R:6,W:5.5,S:6,L:5,5 TOTAL IS 6.
-I HAVE pharmacist license.
-i have 7 years experiance.
-date of birth:1-7-1979.
-mony 15000$.
-single.

- i applied to express entry but no score came to my file since 1 week?why?
- CAN ANYBODY DETERMINED HOW MUCH MY POINTS ?

some body help me please

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, i have a question regarding work experience to be listed in EE. Do I need to include work experience not related to my NOC? I have Bachelor's degree but I'm coming in as a welder. I plan to enter only my welding experience to avoid further hassles. My other jobs were sales related and I am not even sure if I can still get hold of my former bosses for employment certificates.. tks

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
darklord said:
Instead of a letter, your father should get an affidavit stating the same. Also, you should include his bank statement where it can be seen the salary is indeed transferred from the company you are working. Letter does not hold any value but affidavit does as its a sworn statement.
What if I get a Time deposit for 6 months from now and deposit the required funds from my current account?

Will that be okay?

Thanks for ur help!

alessandroV

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
almeshref said:
how much my score for these info?
Do you have an ECA for your education? that is mandatory. Then you have to get 6 on every task of IELTS to be considered under FSWP, and you are not, or less to be considered under FSTP, but it depends on what your job NOC CODE falls under. check it out on the CIC website.

I hope this will be helpful...

good luck

alessandroV

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Hi guys,
just received ITA on the last draw. Collecting the required docs, I don't understand if I have to translate all my italian docs in english. If so, i suppose it should be done by a recognized agency or by the Canadian Embassy in Rome, isn't it?
Then do I have to pass meds? the attached link in myCic application bring me to Cic website page that shows a countries list. meds are MANDATORY just for countries "with yes on the third column" and Italy has "no". So confused...

Please help me!

thanks and good luck everyone

Wadosman

Jun 17, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
I'm 45 years old and my spouse is Canadian citizen but I want to migrate under Express Entry as a professional. I got 8.5, 8.5,7,7 score I Ielts LRWS respectively; I got my qualification assessed as Master degree in Civil Engineering & Construction Management and I have 20 years of experience. My points sound to me above 67 points but when I tried checking my eligibility I go non eligible !!!!! what could the be ?

FSWP429

Jun 3, 2015
Will my points increase after 1 year of canadian expereince under FSW??

I have applied under FSWP. I have 6+ years of Foreign work expereince.
Working in Canada for 7 months would be completing 1 year in Nov.
Will I get additional 30 points after completion of 1 year of canadian work experience...
Under current Express entry FSW profile?

vinny775

Jun 8, 2015
i have created EE profile wanted to know how long does it take to get confirmation from job bank after registering with them.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinny775 said:
i have created EE profile wanted to know how long does it take to get confirmation from job bank after registering with them.
You get the job bank code in a message in your MyCIC account almost immediately. Some members have also suggested a hack - use the last 4 digits of your passport number as the job bank verification code.

Kurt032

Jun 17, 2015
Good day!

I am Bachelor in Information Technology from CIT University.
Also I have completed the Certification for Hardware/Network Troubleshooting.

I am planning to apply for Express Entry PR, What all education
certificates I will have to get verified? Please advise.

Thank you,
Kurt

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kurt032 said:
Good day!

I am Bachelor in Information Technology from CIT University.
Also I have completed the Certification for Hardware/Network Troubleshooting.

I am planning to apply for Express Entry PR, What all education
certificates I will have to get verified? Please advise.

Thank you,
Kurt
You'll have to get your Bachelors assessed ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Start here for assessment ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi again Asivad Anac, mine too I did not get a message that I am already registered in Job Bank but in my application/profile status, it says there that Job Bank Registration is accepted. Is that okay? Thanks again.

vinny775

Jun 8, 2015
Hey Asivad, thanks for the earlier answer. i also wanted to know do i have update the profile in the job bank like right away or is it al right if i take my time to manage and fill in the details in the profile at job bank (details like education, work history).

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinny775 said:
Hey Asivad, thanks for the earlier answer. i also wanted to know do i have update the profile in the job bank like right away or is it al right if i take my time to manage and fill in the details in the profile at job bank (details like education, work history).
3 step process...

1. Registering with job bank and linking it with your EE profile - This is mandatory to activate your EE profile.

2. Filling up details in your job bank - Not mandatory but recommended even though job bank search by employers functionality isn't active yet.

3. Activating your job bank profile - System prompts you to activate your profile. No visible difference by doing this for now but I remember seeing one member reporting that they got a message from an employer. Not sure how that happened though.