Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
open said:
while making express entry profile
1. they are asking for proof of funds, do i need to show proof of funds as i am already on work permit with lmo....if i don,t need then what should i write in the funds option.

2. In education part, i completed my graduation in 2006 so about the question "is this your current study or not" what should i write
1. If you already working in Canada on a valid work permit then you don't need to show proof of fund but you should also have the minimal amount CIC requires just in case. This is stated on the CIC website when you search for "Proof of Funds" or it will direct you to the appropriate link when you click on the help button.

2. Shouldn't it be a simple No then? If you select NO a new section will open up that allows you to put the date of your graduation in.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
open said:
I am creating my profile for express entry and there is a question that "Did you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?" what should i write Yes or No as i am in canada on a work permit.....
You should say Yes and include your UCI number.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
mhariz_star00 said:
Hi,
Can anybody know the difference between job offer, arrange employment and job contract?
Job offer is your employer offering you a job (verbally or written).

Arranged Employment is supported by LMIA or LMO (old version of LMIA).

Job contract is a contract between you and your employer that you sign and agree on prior to starting your job.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
shbae14 said:
Hi. I applied for PR under CEC in November, and I'm currently waiting for AOR to be issued.
While I'm waiting, can I still create my profile for Express Entry?
Or would this automatically remove my CEC application (is there any rule that I can only apply for one or something?)

I completed 2YR Diploma in Canada and have 2+ YRS of full-time work experience.
And I have Listening: : Listening: 7.5, Reading: 6.0, Writing: 7.0, Speaking: 8.0. (Overall Band Score of 7.0) from my IELTS exam.

They won't remove your original application and they will just be submitted concurrently but in the end you will have to choose which application you need to proceed further with. Also note that the fees you paid with your original application will not be refunded. On the other hand, if you are invited to apply under Express Entry but did not accept the invitation you won't be able to apply through Express Entry again within a time frame but I forgot how long (it is somewhere in the EE FAQ on the official website).

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
shuklapranu said:
Hi

I am already having job and working in canada so while filling up express entry profile how should i answer " do you have job offer in canada"
Should i put no as i am already working ???
Thanks
You should put YES.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
chemtoronto said:
I have a Masters Degree from University of Toronto. But my Bachelor's Degree is from outside Canada. Do i still need Educational Credential Assessment?
I would assume yes; otherwise, CIC will not recognize your bachelor education and hence will not be able to reward you points but double check with the Call Centre just to be sure.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
insouciant said:
Can you tell me how can we show the proof of funds?
Can we transfer required amount into our accounts for a limited period of time and show the statement to CIC?
You will be required to show it further down the application process and I believe the funds will have to be in your account for a certain period of time for it to be considered. You best bet is to read through the Proof of Funds section in the CIC website and call the Call Centre and ask them what qualifies for proofs of funds.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
I see that a lot of people are thinking of submitting 2 profiles with their spouses. Well, I guess it is fine to do so, but keep in mind when both of you are invited then the other will have to decline his/her application. If you have read the EE FAQ carefully you will see that there is a time penalty for those who declined an invitation. The person who declined the invitation will not be eligible to apply through EE again within a time frame. Now I am not sure if that will affect the application you choose to proceed. Also, how will you answer to the question "Have you applied to EE before?" given one of you will have to submit your application before your spouse.

I'd urge these people to think it through and consult CIC before deciding on submitting two applications (especially the ones with the same score) so you are not screwed over. As one mentioned before, this is not a lottery draw and you should always go with the application that has the highest score. If both have the same score then go with the one with the highest work history / better education etc. If you have the same score then chances are you will be invited at the same time which will create the problem I mentioned above.

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ngelsa said:
I have a question for you, are you using this job as your (1) work history, or (2) as your current work and intended occupation in Canada?
If (1) then you can simply input the NOC code that you can search from the NOC website according to your job title. At the bottom of the Express Entry form choose "Work Permit required without LMIA".

If (2) then you need to first have your employer obtain a LMIA; otherwise, you won't be award the 600 points for job offer even tho it is full-time and permanent.
Thanks a lot :) I will be using this as my work history. In the meanwhile I am also in the process of applying for an LMIA.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
ngelsa said:
I see that a lot of people are thinking of submitting 2 profiles with their spouses. Well, I guess it is fine to do so, but keep in mind when both of you are invited then the other will have to decline his/her application. If you have read the EE FAQ carefully you will see that there is a time penalty for those who declined an invitation. The person who declined the invitation will not be eligible to apply through EE again within a time frame. Now I am not sure if that will affect the application you choose to proceed. Also, how will you answer to the question "Have you applied to EE before?" given one of you will have to submit your application before your spouse.

I'd urge these people to think it through and consult CIC before deciding on submitting two applications (especially the ones with the same score) so you are not screwed over. As one mentioned before, this is not a lottery draw and you should always go with the application that has the highest score. If both have the same score then go with the one with the highest work history / better education etc. If you have the same score then chances are you will be invited at the same time which will create the problem I mentioned above.
Hopefully CIC will crack down on this practice, Imagine if they are issuing 1500 ITAs, and 500 of those go to duplicate applications that are subsequently never followed up.

I'm assuming they'd have to add that number of ITAs on to the next draw, when once again people will have submitted multiple profile and the cycle will repeat.

I'm guessing that since CIC have targets to hit they'd have to implement a new rule regarding spouse's applications, otherwise they'd constantly be dealing with people who have submitted multiple profiles with the misguided idea that it increases their chance for selection when EE isn't event a lottery.

Furthermore what do they do with the no doubt, many EE profiles with high scores that turn out to be bogus with falsified work experience etc.

rborsigue15

Jan 18, 2015
ngelsa said:
After you have submitted your Express Entry Profile you will receive a message that has a link to a PDF file for you to download. In there you will have the information and instruction you need. If you have not receive this message then either your profile has not been submitted successfully or you are not eligible.
Thanks a lot to you ngelsa,
Very helpful..
I will try your advise and hope to finish this the soonest time possible.

Good luck everyone..

rborsigue15

Jan 18, 2015
ngelsa said:
After you have submitted your Express Entry Profile you will receive a message that has a link to a PDF file for you to download. In there you will have the information and instruction you need. If you have not receive this message then either your profile has not been submitted successfully or you are not eligible.
Ngelsa, the main question is how do I submit my express entry?
I know you are familiar with the screen that shows different areas such as personal information : completed , education : completed..etc..
ONce I completed everything, will I see a button or will I automatically receive an email?
Does it mean that when you finish the express entry,will it be automatically submitted?

Please help me...
Thank you friends...

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
I was a Business Owner then. What NOC and Job title should I put in.
Hoping for the answer, Thanks.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
rborsigue15 said:
Ngelsa, the main question is how do I submit my express entry?
I know you are familiar with the screen that shows different areas such as personal information : completed , education : completed..etc..
ONce I completed everything, will I see a button or will I automatically receive an email?
Does it mean that when you finish the express entry,will it be automatically submitted?

Please help me...
Thank you friends...
Once you have completed all the sections you should get a "continue" option at the bottom of the same page. Once you click, it will take you to next page where you need to sigh and transmit the application.

Note - Every time an applicant make a change/update the EE profile he/she has to undergo this process. After doing this you can check the status of your EE application after sometime (few minutes to a day).

Cheers!

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
@ ngelsa - keep up the good work you have been doing! ;)