+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
istari said:
You have to spend 2 of 5 years in Canada.
Once you have your PR card, you can travel in and out of Canada as often as you like. (You can do this even without a PR card, but getting a temporary travel document is a bit complicated).
Thanks Istari for your expert advice.
For the PR card, I read it takes around 30-45 days. If someone is not in Canada when PR card is issued, how can he/she collect the PR card? Can one give address of another(native) country for delivering PR card?

Also regarding the IELTS score, my IELTS score(I gave in March 2015) will expire in next year March(2017). So if my application is in progress by that time, do I need to give IELTS again? And what if my new IELTS score are lower than previous score? I guess as with provincial nomination my total points are close to 990, so in worst case drop in IELTS score should not matter.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kovthe said:
Thanks Istari for your expert advice.
For the PR card, I read it takes around 30-45 days. If someone is not in Canada when PR card is issued, how can he/she collect the PR card? Can one give address of another(native) country for delivering PR card?
You must provide a Canadian residential address.
If you're not in Canada, you will need to arrange for the card to be sent to someone in Canada, and have them forward it to you.

Also regarding the IELTS score, my IELTS score(I gave in March 2015) will expire in next year March(2017). So if my application is in progress by that time, do I need to give IELTS again? And what if my new IELTS score are lower than previous score? I guess as with provincial nomination my total points are close to 990, so in worst case drop in IELTS score should not matter.
I believe your IELTS results only need to be valid until your eAPR is submitted.

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Thanks again. If a submit the eAPR with letter of explanations( I will have to provide them for my wife's PCC and medical), and IELTS score expire before I am able to submit the actual documents, will the eAPR will be deemed complete?

Also how is the usual validity of provincial nomination, and the expiry date of nomination is calculated from the date nomination was given or from the date it was accepted?

Sorry for so many questions one after another, and thanks for being so patient and helpful.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kovthe said:
Thanks again. If a submit the eAPR with letter of explanations( I will have to provide them for my wife's PCC and medical), and IELTS score expire before I am able to submit the actual documents, will the eAPR will be deemed complete?

Also how is the usual validity of provincial nomination, and the expiry date of nomination is calculated from the date nomination was given or from the date it was accepted?

Sorry for so many questions one after another, and thanks for being so patient and helpful.
Sorry, I actually don't know the answer to either of those questions.
Perhaps a senior will know.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Hi there,
Just a quick question: What happens if your profile is just about to expire after you've accepted the ITA? I presume once you accept the ITA, the profile validity becomes irrelevant as you move to the next phase of 60 days' time for application submission after which your profile is locked. Please correct if I am wrong.
Thanks.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tari7499 said:
Hi there,
Just a quick question: What happens if your profile is just about to expire after you've accepted the ITA? I presume once you accept the ITA, the profile validity becomes irrelevant as you move to the next phase of 60 days' time for application submission after which your profile is locked. Please correct if I am wrong.
Thanks.
There is no such thing as "accepting ITA". Once you receive ITA, you have 3 options:
- decline the ITA
- submit your eAPR within the 60 day limit
- wait for the 60 days to pass, and your ITA expires.

Your profile validity only becomes irrelevant once you've submitted your eAPR. If your profile expires during the 60 days (before you've submitted your eAPR), you lose your ITA, and have to create a new EE profile and re-enter the pool.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Thanks Istari, the information was very useful.

istari said:
There is no such thing as "accepting ITA". Once you receive ITA, you have 3 options:
- decline the ITA
- submit your eAPR within the 60 day limit
- wait for the 60 days to pass, and your ITA expires.

Your profile validity only becomes irrelevant once you've submitted your eAPR. If your profile expires during the 60 days (before you've submitted your eAPR), you lose your ITA, and have to create a new EE profile and re-enter the pool.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
I do not see any IMM form in my documents checklist for PR express entry application.?? :( Should I have one?

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Nilkanth Lucky said:
I do not see any IMM form in my documents checklist for PR express entry application.?? :( Should I have one?
Though you do not see any IMM document in the checklist, if you are a PNP applicant, then you may as well submit Schedule 4 as part of LOE, it is a one page document. If not submitted during eAPR, they will request for it later.

akber

Feb 15, 2016
Hello guys,
This is a question for EXPRESS ENTRY .
Does anyone have any idea about how to fill secondary educational details in WES online application regarding entering details of O and A levels in WES application form??
Since I am an MBA and getting my BBA and MBA evaluated from WES, do I need to send my O and A LEVEL EQUIVALENCE also to WES from IBCC? I Or BBA and MBA attestation are enough?
please reply if any knows accurately details regarding above, i will be very thankful.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akber said:
Hello guys,
This is a question for EXPRESS ENTRY
Does anyone have any idea about how to fill educational details in case of O levels and A levels in WES application form?? since I am an MBA and getting my BBA and MBA attested from WES, do I need to send my O LEVEL and A LEVEL EQUIVALANCE also to WES for attestation? or BBA and MBA attestation are enough?
please reply if any knows accurately details regarding above, i will be very thankful.
O levels and A levels are not required.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
akber said:
Hello guys,
This is a question for EXPRESS ENTRY .
Does anyone have any idea about how to fill secondary educational details in WES online application regarding entering details of O and A levels in WES application form??
Since I am an MBA and getting my BBA and MBA evaluated from WES, do I need to send my O and A LEVEL EQUIVALENCE also to WES from IBCC? I Or BBA and MBA attestation are enough?
MBA and BBA are sufficient.

topmycin

Oct 5, 2016
Hello all..is it advisable to do medicals(especially xray) while pregnant?has anybody gone through ds before?urgent responses needed pls...thank you all in advance