Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Please tell me IF I give French exams to increase my scores:

In my city there is no TEF exams taken.
Is DELF or DALF exams valid? Becasue there is no option shown other than TEF.
Aliance Fr. only conducts test for DELF AND DALF and not TEF

Please reply

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hey guys
I jus submitted my spouse schedule A last friday and now they asking for schedule A question 6 what is that any idea..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for your help.

I got experience letter for both HCL and Accenture dated last month as per CIC requirement.

I have one more query:-

I recently got a job as an Quality assurance analyst in Canada. If I would like to apply under CEC category of EE, do I need to have 1 year of continuous work experience? I think it could be non-continuous.

Can be non-continuous.

Also, if it is non-continuous, does this experience needs to be in single NOC code? For ex - my NOC code of current job is 2283, so if I start looking for better opportunity than the current job after 5- 6 months, do I need to find the next job is same NOC 2283 to be eligible for CEC? OR as long as I got job in NOC O,A,B , I will be eligible to apply under CEC and will gain CRS points for Canadian work experience.

Can be in more than 1 occupation/NOC.

Regards.

Excerpts from the EE Ministerial Instructions...

Canadian work experience

(3) For the purposes of this section, Canadian work experience is work experience that

(a) is acquired by a foreign national in Canada in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

(b) consists of full-time work experience, or the full-time equivalent for part-time work experience, with one or more employers; and

(c) is acquired within the 10-year period preceding the day on which points are assigned to the foreign national under subsection (1).

sujeethaj

Sep 15, 2015
Hi,
Can you please help me out.
I am a 33-year-old guy from India with 8 years of experience in multimedia (3d generalist), married and father of a one-year-old kid. Got IELTS band score 8 with R-9, L-9, S-7.5 and W-7 scores. I was determined to apply for immigration, especially with the new EE system in place and because I am always busy with my job sought the expertise of consultancies. Strangely, I found different consultancies charging varying fees (Rs. 10,000 to 70,000) and most importantly some suggesting that EE system is a sham and that going with a student visa and later applying for PR has the best probabilities of getting accepted.

I tried finding out exactly what kind of candidates did get approval for PR through EE (especially if Canada only wants those who belong in FSW to migrate, my NOC is 5223) and how many were successful. This is because I was wondering if they already have enough animators and do not consider such professionals without a Canadian education.

A lot of my hard-earned savings and time will need to be spent for the procedure, but I do not wish to take that risk if my application is going to be rejected anyhow.

What do you feel I should do?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujeethaj said:
Hi,
Can you please help me out.
I am a 33-year-old guy from India with 8 years of experience in multimedia (3d generalist), married and father of a one-year-old kid. Got IELTS band score 8 with R-9, L-9, S-7.5 and W-7 scores. I was determined to apply for immigration, especially with the new EE system in place and because I am always busy with my job sought the expertise of consultancies. Strangely, I found different consultancies charging varying fees (Rs. 10,000 to 70,000) and most importantly some suggesting that EE system is a sham and that going with a student visa and later applying for PR has the best probabilities of getting accepted.

I tried finding out exactly what kind of candidates did get approval for PR through EE (especially if Canada only wants those who belong in FSW to migrate, my NOC is 5223) and how many were successful. This is because I was wondering if they already have enough animators and do not consider such professionals without a Canadian education.

A lot of my hard-earned savings and time will need to be spent for the procedure, but I do not wish to take that risk if my application is going to be rejected anyhow.

What do you feel I should do?
With EE, Canada has moved away from a NOC based and FIFO immigration procedure to a more comprehensive points based system which rewards applicants for having certain attributes that CIC believes are critical success factors for new immigrants to successfully integrate into the Canadian economy and society. Unfortunately, that means some deserving applicants might not make the cut using the regular route. EE also allows the Canadian provinces, employers and labor market to decide if certain skills are in demand enough to get immigrants for those skills/jobs.

Recommend that you read more about EE on the CIC site and also determine your CRS score before deciding further.

Check CRS here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

kami11

Sep 14, 2015
Hi,

I want to apply for Federal Skilled worker visa under express entry but I have a concern that I am a graduate of Computer Science and IT (16 year degree) but I don't have work experience of software development or IT related. I have 4 years experience of Assistant Registrar (Statistical Officer of Advanced Studies Research Board) in University. I looked deeply NOC list and finally got Executive Assistant (code 1222) job whose responsibilities are same as my job responsibilities. So if I apply with degree in IT and work experience as Executive assistant will it affect my points or I need to get higher points in IELTS because my degree and job is totally different. Please help its urgent as I am going to give IELTS test next month on 8th October. T

Thank you

devcanada

Jun 1, 2015
What is the requirement on Hours per week for EE profile ? ideal value to add in while creating profile.

Thanks in advance.

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can somebody please help me with the following questions while filling up the application;-

a. What should be the Field of Study for Engineering? I don't see engineering in dropdown..shud i select others or something else?

b. Under Provinces or Territories, i selected All Provinces and Territories . However, only BC and Ontario undertakings for collection of information for their express entry program are populating. is it ok? shud nt all territories undertakings populate after i select All Provinces and Territories .

Thanks in advance

dei14

Sep 16, 2015
Hi briandg ;) my friend is in Manitoba for a year now.They are both employed and already has PR status.They would like to help us out in getting there.I have browsed the CIC website and the Immigrate Manitoba site as well.We understand that IELTS is a requirement so my husband,being the principal applicant will take it on Oct 8,2015.I am just confused on our entry application for us to be nominated.Is it thru Overseas Skilled Worker or Family Support Stream? I guess my question is,which entry will be our best option to have our application approved. Thanks for your insight ;)

Sep 16, 2015
Hi Rajan,

I am also in same boat, I did my 10+3 diploma, BCA & MCA (LE) from TNOU.

1. Did you received response from WES for this query about LE and Not able to find TNOU in their list?
2. If you applied WES evaluation, did you received final report? what they mentioned in the report?
3. How did you got TNOU certificate / mark sheets attested, so that I will follow the same.
4. Did you collected personally from TNOU or they sent to WES directly.

Request your response on the above so as to start mine. Please feel free to reach me at a.saravanan1979@gmail.com

Thanks
Sara

Reactions: Mb19

jeya_krish

Sep 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Excerpts from the EE Ministerial Instructions...
Hi Asivad,
can you please provide some information on creating EE profile based on valid WP based on LMO(This opinion is expired but WP is valid)

Following are the details i filled so far,
I answered "No" was pasitive LMIA issued for the Job Offer.
I answered "Yes" for current work permit is Valid.
I answered "Yes" for positive LMIA issued for current workpermit.

Then for Job Nature what should i select "Work Permit and No LMIA required" or "Work permit and LMIA required"

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
dei14 said:
Hi briandg ;) my friend is in Manitoba for a year now.They are both employed and already has PR status.They would like to help us out in getting there.I have browsed the CIC website and the Immigrate Manitoba site as well.We understand that IELTS is a requirement so my husband,being the principal applicant will take it on Oct 8,2015.I am just confused on our entry application for us to be nominated.Is it thru Overseas Skilled Worker or Family Support Stream? I guess my question is,which entry will be our best option to have our application approved. Thanks for your insight ;)
In fact you cannot choose. They will tell you which program you can apply under. Yours will be FSW.

evan68

Sep 16, 2015
Hi Briandg,
I have one year experience doing teaching assistant/research assistant when I hold a study permit. I wonder can I get into the pool with that experience? and can I get points from that experience under FSW EE as Canadian experience(since CEC claims experience during holding study permit doesn't count)?

Thanks a lot!
Evan