+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jahanzaibkh said:
Thanks for your reply. But I do not have pay stubs from my previous employers, but my employers has mentioned my last salary in reference letters .Is that enough?
Previous employers payslips are not very important. If you are claiming points for that employment, you must have reference letter. You can submit the payslips from current employer. I think reference letters from previous employers are sufficient!

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Previous employers payslips are not very important. If you are claiming points for that employment, you must have reference letter. You can submit the payslips from current employer. I think reference letters from previous employers are sufficient!
Thanks

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
I have 2 more questions

Hi I got ITA and I am uploading documents. I have also got provincial nomination from PEI.

1. In documents they are not asking me about PNP certificate. why is that so?

2. Secondly on proof on financial support it is saying
Express Entry – Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

We are not supposed to only provide bank statement of current account. Why CIC is asking about so much details?

Any one have idea about this

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
Hello everyone,

I applied for FSW2014 last year September, unfortunately the cap was filled and my document was send back on February 2015, but i still did not get back my document, i am guessing the document went missing.

My original WES and IELTS certificate was in that document. i have the photocopy of WES and i have reapplied for IELTS again and got a new certificate.

I want to know can i apply in Express Entry with the photocopy of WES? or do i again have to get a new certificate?

Thank you for your time.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prith said:
Hello everyone,

I applied for FSW2014 last year September, unfortunately the cap was filled and my document was send back on February 2015, but i still did not get back my document, i am guessing the document went missing.

My original WES and IELTS certificate was in that document. i have the photocopy of WES and i have reapplied for IELTS again and got a new certificate.

I want to know can i apply in Express Entry with the photocopy of WES? or do i again have to get a new certificate?

Thank you for your time.
EE doesn't ask for the original WES report at any point in time. You are advised to upload only a scanned image so I imagine you are good to go with the copy.

jeya_krish

Sep 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
That PCC is valid if you haven't lived in India since May 2015.
Thanks Asivad.

Actually following is my situation i am in Canada since Jan 2014 and on a vacation in May2015 so i got my PCC from india and came back here in June and expecting an ITA in next draw. Since my WP on LMO is expiring by Dec2015 i cant apply for a PCC from consulate, because they want WP with at least 6 months validity.

philmat

Sep 13, 2015
I have been waiting for ITA since May 2015 with score of 367-EE profile completed. I applied through an agency. But I have a few doubts.Can any one please clarify:-

1. Whether we need to (can we) apply under old FSWP along with EE scheme
2. Can we register with job bank (my agency keeps silence ) or while applying through EE is the registration in Job Bank is ensured
3. I heard Quebec Immigration is opened now , even without French . Can I apply to Quebec also along with present EE

4. Will there be any chance for scores like mine( or is it just making us fool)

semilolo

Jan 5, 2015
Hello,

My question is about raising a CSE about change in family composition due to marriage. I have received PPR and my passport has been sent to my local visa office which is in Accra.

I am getting married in about 2 months and my visa will be out by then. I applied under the Express Entry System and I am not clear on what to do,

1. Will I be able to add my spouse to my application after my visa has been issued but before landing?

2. Will this decision affect my application negatively?

3. Will I need to start the application all over or just send my spouse's supporting documents?

4. Will my spouse require IELTS and ECA, or just IELTS?

Please help!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
semilolo said:
Hello,

My question is about raising a CSE about change in family composition due to marriage. I have received PPR and my passport has been sent to my local visa office which is in Accra.

I am getting married in about 2 months and my visa will be out by then. I applied under the Express Entry System and I am not clear on what to do,

1. Will I be able to add my spouse to my application after my visa has been issued but before landing?

Yes. See here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

2. Will this decision affect my application negatively?

No. Provided it is a legal marriage and not performed with the intention of defrauding CIC.

3. Will I need to start the application all over or just send my spouse's supporting documents?

Just send the Additional Family Information form.

4. Will my spouse require IELTS and ECA, or just IELTS?

Neither of those are required.

Please help!!

Sep 13, 2015
Hi all,
I am a PNP applicant via EE. Medicals passed ECAS in process

got a schedule A request two weeks ago. Background still " not started".

got a visitor visa denial to Canada in 2013. my FSW application in 2014 was also returned due to "incomplete documentation". the FSW application was never processed @ all.

while I was filling the schedule A requested two weeks ago, I only mentioned the visitor visa denial in 2013. i didn't mention the FSW returned application because i thought it was processed at all.

it started occurring to me since yesterday that i should send a fresh schedule A via CSE and fill both the visitor visa denial and the FSW returned application which was never processed but was returned to me due to incomplete documentation.

i need advice on this pls

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hi

question on applying for multiple PNP s?
I have applied for OOPNP but so far no AOR.
Then i received ITA with 451. so i submitted my application online and got AOR with ECAS 3 lines.
Now i got reply from PEI that they are interested in and asked to send formal application.

Still, can i go and apply for PEI? or will it be a problem??
still I wanted to apply, because we are not sure when our pr application will get rejected or cancelled due to any reason...
not sure abt OOPNP also..?

atleast one should go till the end.. thats my goal... because my points are 446 after my birthday.. and i dont expect any next ITA too...

pls advise...

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for all your responses. I have one more queriers.
1)Once PR visa is issued should I land in Canada as soon I get it???
2)Or is it possible to go there after 3 or 6 months time??

Thanks,
Kamesh

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srikamesh said:
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for all your responses. I have one more queriers.
1)Once PR visa is issued should I land in Canada as soon I get it???
2)Or is it possible to go there after 3 or 6 months time??

Thanks,
Kamesh
You will have to land before your medicals or passport expires whichever is earlier.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have couple of queries:-

1) As we discussed earlier about my experience letter. I got experience letter from HCL as required by cic. I am trying to get duties and responsibilities letter but not much success. Hcl refused to provide me such letter over phone. I asked them to send me an email stating as per their company's policy they cant provide me duties letter. Is this email is mandatory to justify the reason why I am not able to get such letter? My co-worker will give me affidavit outlining my duties. Can I use co-worker affidavit without such email?

That mail will help but it is not mandatory to have that while using this workaround.

2) I worked for Accenture UK from July 2010 to January 2012. I got experience letter as required from them. Even they refused duties letter, I got an email from them to prove this. My co-worker is happy to help me on this. But problem is she started working on our project in October 2010. I don't know how I need to provide duties from July 2010 to September 2010, because there is no one who provide affidavit for this period. So, how I need to approach this situation.

Doesn't matter. Ask your colleague to mention that they worked with you on a certain project during a particular time period. Your overall tenure for this job will be mentioned in your experience letter (the one you would've got in Jan/Feb 2012 after leaving Accenture) and you can submit that as supporting documentation in this case.

Regards