+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
nami13 said:
Hi,

I am currently in Canada on a WP and my wife is here with me on an Open Work permit.
From the past 3 months, she is working with one of the Canadian bank as a Full-Time Employee.

My question is - will it make sense to apply for Express Entry with my wife as the primary applicant and mention her offer letter as a proof of job?
Please note she doesn't have a valid LMIA as she came here on an Open Work permit.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks!
If she doesn't have an LMIA for the job then you won't receive the additional 600 points.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi I have a question. If anyone can answer me , I would really appreciate it. I am the main applicant.While I select with spouse line in EE ranking system can I count sometime my points and sometime my spouse points. Because some cases I am more qualified and some cases my spouse is more qualified. I am giving an example such as can I choose my spouse age instated of mine and the next line can I choose my education not my spouse education. Thank you.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
iceberge said:
Hi I have a question. If anyone can answer me , I would really appreciate it. I am the main applicant.While I select with spouse line in EE ranking system can I count sometime my points and sometime my spouse points. Because some cases I am more qualified and some cases my spouse is more qualified. I am giving an example such as can I choose my spouse age instated of mine and the next line can I choose my education not my spouse education. Thank you.
Errrrr no, I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Work out which of you gets the most points when they're the principal applicant and fill in the profile as such.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 65 points in fsw. I checked i am not eligible for express entry.
My question is , if i managed to bet a job offer with positive lmia..then i would be eligible for express entry ??

Kindly advice.

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

I am an Indian professional (34 years age) with 9.5 years experience in Purchase/Supply Chain. I have an MBA ( 2 years full time) and BE (4 years full time) degree, both from Indian universities. My wife & I, have cleared IELTS exam with 7.5 average (with & above 7 in each band).What I understand, for applying through EE system, I need to submit my transcripts and IELTS score reference.

I have gone through the degree equivalency tool of WES and found that both of my degrees are equivalent to Canadian standards and I can claim the maximum through my Masters degree.

Now before applying to WES,I will like to know whether I need to submit the transcripts of both Masters & Bachelors degrees (which are from different universities and will take time) or the Masters degree will only serve the purpose??

Pls advise and if possible,also tell me whether I stand a chance in the EE system...

Thanks & regards,

Sourav Chakraborty

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
info4sourav said:
Hi everyone,

I am an Indian professional (34 years age) with 9.5 years experience in Purchase/Supply Chain. I have an MBA ( 2 years full time) and BE (4 years full time) degree, both from Indian universities. My wife & I, have cleared IELTS exam with 7.5 average (with & above 7 in each band).What I understand, for applying through EE system, I need to submit my transcripts and IELTS score reference.

I have gone through the degree equivalency tool of WES and found that both of my degrees are equivalent to Canadian standards and I can claim the maximum through my Masters degree.

Now before applying to WES,I will like to know whether I need to submit the transcripts of both Masters & Bachelors degrees (which are from different universities and will take time) or the Masters degree will only serve the purpose??

Pls advise and if possible,also tell me whether I stand a chance in the EE system...

Thanks & regards,

Sourav Chakraborty
Did you calculate your points in ee?

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Please provide response asap.

I want to apply under CEC with NOC 2173. I have completed 1 year experience on 07th Jan 2015 and given language proficiency exam (CELPIP) on 09th Jan.

My Language score is out today with standing as L-11 , R - 6 , W-8 , S -7 (I think for NOC A , CLB min score should be 7 in each but as you see I have 6 in Reading)

I tried to use CIC online eligibility tool and firstly tried to test with R- 7 and after putting three steps details about Language and Canadian Experience it says - I am eligible to apply
Now I tried with actual scrore of R- 6 and this time it asked me lot more questions about funds availability , overall exp , family members etc. and finally showed eligible again

I am planning to reappear for Language test again in Feb but I need to know - is it possible in Express Entry profile to update Language test date/score once I will have updated language score?
Reason I am asking this because in both cases , it says I am eligible to apply though my overcall CRS score might not be sufficient to have ITA in dec but atleast I can give it a shot for Jan draw ?

Would appreciate speedy response whoever has already created Express Entry profile and able to/have tried to update language scores in their EE profile and system allows to update or not ?

Thank you.

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
dukhi said:
Did you calculate your points in ee?
I have tried to,but don't have a definitive calculator for doing it...Somewhere it is showing 340 and somewhere it is showing around 300.Pls advise...

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
I joined my current organization as Senior Software Engineer and due to hierarchy changes the the designation has been rechristened to Senior Analyst.

What shall I give my designation in EE Profile.

I am thinking to write as:

Senior Analyst (Senior Software Engineer)

Need your suggestions

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
sumitthegreat said:
Hello,

Please provide response asap.

I want to apply under CEC with NOC 2173. I have completed 1 year experience on 07th Jan 2015 and given language proficiency exam (CELPIP) on 09th Jan.

My Language score is out today with standing as L-11 , R - 6 , W-8 , S -7 (I think for NOC A , CLB min score should be 7 in each but as you see I have 6 in Reading)

I tried to use CIC online eligibility tool and firstly tried to test with R- 7 and after putting three steps details about Language and Canadian Experience it says - I am eligible to apply
Now I tried with actual scrore of R- 6 and this time it asked me lot more questions about funds availability , overall exp , family members etc. and finally showed eligible again

I am planning to reappear for Language test again in Feb but I need to know - is it possible in Express Entry profile to update Language test date/score once I will have updated language score?
Reason I am asking this because in both cases , it says I am eligible to apply though my overcall CRS score might not be sufficient to have ITA in dec but atleast I can give it a shot for Jan draw ?

Would appreciate speedy response whoever has already created Express Entry profile and able to/have tried to update language scores in their EE profile and system allows to update or not ?

Thank you.
Yes you can update it...whats ur current score btw

phsetaknev

Nov 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
info4sourav said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks & regards,

Sourav Chakraborty
Yes you need to submit the transcripts of both Graduate and Masters. Any degree above the higher secondary needs to be weighed on canadian equivalences.

harinadipelly

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Guys ,

Can any one clarify me following doubt about multiple entries for EE profile

1) Actually i have created EE profile with 2172 NOC and later while surfing in internet came to that SINP doesn't have 2172 code in its category.It has 2173 which is relevant to some extent for my profession . so can i create two EE profiles with different NOC ?

2) How to get PNP nomination for EE profiles ?

Am done with creation EE profile and making link with job bank.. Anything else to do for getting PNP nomination points ?

More appreciated if any one can answer my questions .. plzzzzz

/Hari krishna Nadipelly

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
"Which Provinces or Territories Consider living in?"

What should I select, I have not idea? Need your help.

Or should I select "All Provinces and Territories"?

rborsigue15

Jan 18, 2015
Sky-Walker said:
"Which Provinces or Territories Consider living in?"

What should I select, I have not idea? Need your help.

Or should I select "All Provinces and Territories"?
If you have a preferred Province to live, you may choose that, however in case none, you can choose all Provinces and Territories so that you can have wider/ higher option to be selected by different provinces.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Can any one tell me , how does the process work. Once you submit the profile , one will get a pdf with EE number and job code
and then we have to go and create a profile in the job bank right ?