fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHHOTTI said:
But Farzia, They have mentioned in letter that it can take 6-12 months???? If I check my status today, it showing my agent's address again and e-case status is still same i.e. RBVO...and contents are same like before....Can U please clarify more???

regards
As you get your AOR-2... it indicates the CHC has received your file transferred after PER from the CIC. Its now put in queue for further review at CHC before you get your E cas to turn into In process.... They might ask for PCC or other docs like POF (Whose you might not have provided earlier) anytime during or before processing. So better get them in hand. Processing time 6-12 months is a generic advise... which I also received in my AOR too (but I am running over 15 months)... but probably your processing will be at least one step faster (as the paper based assessment/eligibility review already done at CIC for PER).....All the best

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Hey chhotti if u r in Melbourne then u have to contact Indian high commission for Pcc. Check their website for further information. Better u Apply for Pcc Bcoz sometime it takes 2 months or more. And Congrats for second AOR. Hope u receive ur MR very soon. Atleast cic Sydney doing something. Anyway goodluck.

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
thanks adam, actually I live in canberra...but just want to know the validity of indian pcc and wht I will do if in d meantime I will ask for medical?
adamvaid said:
Hey chhotti if u r in Melbourne then u have to contact Indian high commission for Pcc. Check their website for further information. Better u Apply for Pcc Bcoz sometime it takes 2 months or more. And Congrats for second AOR. Hope u receive ur MR very soon. Atleast cic Sydney doing something. Anyway goodluck.

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
hey adam,
Can u share your medical and interviews experience with us please....
I hope u will hear good news very soon for u...shud
Regards
adamvaid said:

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello members, especially fariza, from a long I'm reading your threads and I'm looking to apply for canadian immigration please put some light on my following queries, considering your threads what I'm trying to do that I can provide every single required documents to CIC at first place.

please advice whether or not I can apply. After finishing 12th (2002) standard I did 1 year certificate course (2001) in welding and worked as welder for next two years. Then I went to university for further studies where I did bachelors and Masters in IT. My question is that am I still eligible for applying under NOC for welder, as I may fulfil the requirements. 2) In application form what would be the highest level education I would mention as if i'm applying as welder (13 years full time) or I can include masters as well (18 year full time). will this effects my application adversely.
please reply,,, rest every thing is ready for my application like IELTS (8,7,7,6.5), police clearance (AFP). secondly I want to enquire about POF as I'm applying Australia, I need $18000 approx. to show and the problem is that around $6000 recently credited to my account, is there any possibility that immigration authorities arise question about that, as I know its genuine and not borrowed. please guide me, looking forward for some serious advice. good luck and wishes for you.

thanks

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vkrmsalaria said:
After finishing 12th (2002) standard I did 1 year certificate course (2001) in welding and worked as welder for next two years. Then I went to university for further studies where I did bachelors and Masters in IT. My question is that am I still eligible for applying under NOC for welder, as I may fulfil the requirements. 2) In application form what would be the highest level education I would mention as if i'm applying as welder (13 years full time) or I can include masters as well (18 year full time). will this effects my application adversely.

It seems your job experiences (2 yrs) are not related with your academic attainment and you have only 1 year certificate course (Probably you can claim minimum points for this) in your relevant work experiences... so far I know CIC accepts at least 1 year full time job in last 10 years to claim minimum professional points (points increases as your number of years in job).... You are certainly eligible to claim full points on 18 years of education including your MS which unfortunately not related with the NOC you plan to apply for. In fact now a days the scrutiny for job verification with responsibilities often critically matched by the CIC/VO and there are many Negative eligibility reviews (NER) resulted based on this grounds... By the way did you count your total points (You will get 16 for language proficiency)? Did you consult with any IMM agent so far on this? I would suggest you to consult with some seniors like Qorax, PMM, Saki through PM about your case and possible possible options you might still have to apply...

I need $18000 approx. to show and the problem is that around $6000 recently credited to my account, is there any possibility that immigration authorities arise question about that, as I know its genuine and not borrowed.

As long as you have proof of source of the credit you are fine to go

thanks
Wish you all the best

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vkrmsalaria said:
What I'm worried about if CIO bring any objection on work experience
Have you get your Employer Ref letter in support of your welding job? I am also concerned whether VO will find it justified the way you calculated your points specially as your Job Exp in relation to your academic qualification attained might not be related... otherwise everything is just fine and I also feel that you could go ahead

I haven't been to immi. consultant because what I believe is they show you what you want to see. most of the time, it has been found cases delayed due to wrong compilation of papers or insufficient documents by immi. agent.

Completely agreed.. I also suggest to follow the CIC manual and this forum to be more than enough....
What you suggest me ? from my side all of the documents are ready, and waiting for some serious clarification about some doubts before sending my application. I would like to apply as welder and not on the basis of my Uni. degrees as I have 2.5 years experience as welder before going to Uni.

I guess you are right to go and all the very best wishes.. there is nothing wrong to try and you will have chance to send additional/supportive docs later if they want.....There is a good thread on Post June 2010 applicants which you can visit and share for common interest
thanks

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
What I'm worried about if CIO bring any objection on work experience
Have you get your Employer Ref letter in support of your welding job? I am also concerned whether VO will find it justified the way you calculated your points specially as your Job Exp in relation to your academic qualification attained might not be related... otherwise everything is just fine and I also feel that you could go ahead
I have Reference letter from employer, stating my job responsibilities and duties I performed. Out of my 2.5 years of experience at-least 1 years' may can fit to CIC norms and it is genuine as well. during those years I had educational gap years because I was physically doing all those things. points I've calculated as per CIC manual and some senior member helped me in that.
thank you very much for your time and suggestions. wish you good luck.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone with any updates from Sydney CHC??? Been expecting to hear from someone with good news......After a short spike with a couple of PPR at the end of April... its all again quiet for a while.......Com'n Sydney release some for the Q2......as the election and any possibilities for a new Govt. is over....
....Finger crossed!!

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another dull week getting along with no news for anybody waiting....... Wake up Sydney... give us some momentum to cheer and get relieved!!!!

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
Only a day left for weekend.............come on Sydneyyyyyyyyy................

fariza said:
Another dull week getting along with no news for anybody waiting....... Wake up Sydney... give us some momentum to cheer and get relieved!!!!

S

sannytq

I dont get it why though Sydney office is taking so long to process the applications. I mean other visa offices that are suppose to be slower than Sydney r processing the applications in the same amount of time. Like Islamabad CHC is finalizing applications in two years and looking at Fariza case seems like his case has taken two years too.. Isnt Sydney CHC suppose to do it under one year??

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sannytq said:
I dont get it why though Sydney office is taking so long to process the applications. I mean other visa offices that are suppose to be slower than Sydney r processing the applications in the same amount of time. Like Islamabad CHC is finalizing applications in two years and looking at Fariza case seems like his case has taken two years too.. Isnt Sydney CHC suppose to do it under one year??
Hi Sany,

That's right. I don't know how Sydney claims to process 80% applications in about 10 months!!
A couple of guys on this thread been waiting for well over 12 months. It's frustrating isn't it?

Sany, what was interv. about?

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sannytq said:
It is indeed very frustrating!!!!.... Now a days from AOR 2 to resume of processing (In process) takes more than 8 months.... From In process to MR another 6-8 months.... From Med done to PPR (some waiting for 8 months onwards) another 6-8 months....so on average its close to 24 months of which actual waiting/on hold period is over 18 months!!! Ridiculous. !!!! Sydney supposed to have comparatively few Post June 2010 applicant under priority processing therefore not sure what been taking all their time for... Now Election of over... The ex ruling Govt regain power and so did their IMM policy.... Relatively more backlog develops as some pre June 2010 applicants are keeping on hold specially for some hanged at the very last few steps..... Time and money is so easy and cheap to invest here!!!!

Anyways How was your Interview? Pl share here as this is the only active thread can help the applicants under Sydney CHC...

All the best

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have anyone tried recently for case specific queries using the general CIC web forms? I have tried twice but as it used to be no automated response received and neither response received from CHC for 6 weeks!! Not sure whats happening.... It seems we left in nowhere!!!