Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
shan_e_haider said:
post-secondary education is equal to F.A.
Post Secondary Education is AFTER F.A

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey

i am aslo from pakistan and waiting for PPR . i have been waiting for the PPR for the last 6months but so far no LUCK ? anybody else have the luck to get PPR from Pakistan ?

any ideas on this ?

Hasse.

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
Post secondary does NOT mean equal to Inter.

In Canada, secondary school means Grade 12. Post Secondary means at least one year plus Grade 12. In case of Saskatchewan where the requirement is at least 1 year of Post Secondary Diploma or Certificate, it means 13 years of education (with a diploma or certificate after Inter in Pakistan)

GotoSask

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted at time of application
Med's Request
JAN 2012, AND LAST Medical requested Mar 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
GotoSask said:
Post secondary does NOT mean equal to Inter.

In Canada, secondary school means Grade 12. Post Secondary means at least one year plus Grade 12. In case of Saskatchewan where the requirement is at least 1 year of Post Secondary Diploma or Certificate, it means 13 years of education (with a diploma or certificate after Inter in Pakistan)

GotoSask
Correct

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:
hey

i am aslo from pakistan and waiting for PPR . i have been waiting for the PPR for the last 6months but so far no LUCK ? anybody else have the luck to get PPR from Pakistan ?

any ideas on this ?

Hasse.
When you did your meds hasse? i did mine in jan 2011
May Allah help us all

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hello
I am applying SINP - Skilled Worker with Job offer , My consultant gave me an offer letter of an employer from Regina but i am bit doubtful on the verification of the employer, he is asking me to trust him blindly before he gets my application Online and saying that application comes online only when the offer letter is verified by service canada , Is it true that application comes online only when the offer letter is verified by service canada? Please help me in this regard as very high investment of mine is at stake

Kind Regards
Faisal

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hello
I am applying SINP - Skilled Worker with Job offer , My consultant gave me an offer letter of an employer from Regina but i am bit doubtful on the verification of the employer, he is asking me to trust him blindly before he gets my application Online and saying that application comes online only when the offer letter is verified by service canada , Is it true that application comes online only when the offer letter is verified by service canada? Please help me in this regard as very high investment of mine is at stake

Kind Regards
Faisal

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
smfaisal28 said:
Hello

Kind Regards
Faisal
Your consultant is either ignorant or misguiding you of the facts. There is no link between Online application and verification of the employer. Even if your application is accepted for processing, the verification process comes at at least 4 months of submission whereas applications comes online immediately after submission.

One more thing there is no need to approve the job offer from Service Canada if you are applying through SINP sw. Your employer is totally ignorant of the rules.

auspiciouss

May 3, 2011
" Karachi" thank you very much for reply.

Hasse and shan-e-haider please could u tell me how long does it take to encashed bank draft by CHC London.I sent file in month of feb to CHC London and draft hasn't encashed yet. In month of june it will expire as it has 6 months velidity.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Ofcourse London is taking to much time in process. missing so much opportunities here and life stuck in te middle ..I think it's better to concentrate on your daily routine's work. Be focus on whatever doing (yes, it is hard),.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karachi said:
Ofcourse London is taking to much time in process. missing so much opportunities here and life stuck in te middle ..I think it's better to concentrate on your daily routine's work. Be focus on whatever doing (yes, it is hard),.
Karachi Did u get ur PPR? and when u did ur meds?
May Allah help us all