+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tahir Rehman said:
My friend AINP FAMILY did Sinp asked you to submit any Language Credentials
well, i applied through ainp (alberta)... they did asked me about ielts.. but cic (london) did not..

hope this helps...

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
khan,

congratulation!

Can u share what els they have requested, beside ur MR?

Khan1981 said:
Dear All,

I have received medical request from the CHC London. They have sent me back all the original documents. I applied under SINP Immigration Program. My case was transffered to CHC London on June 30 ,2010.

Khan

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Khan Sb, Do we need to send our original docs to London at later stage?

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Its 1st April and I am still waiting for Sponsor Interview. My wifes Uncle (Our Sponsor), He is a doctor in Winnipeg, and we have applied under family stream MPNP.

People please console me :'(
Just to refresh, My AOR was dated 11th Jan 2011. I am in Karachi, Pakistan.

How long does it usually take from this part of the world? Any one else in my boat?
And what does happen after AOR letter, and how long? (please in terms of Karachi/Pakistan Application :) )

Help me out and pray for us!

Thanks!

Khan1981

Mar 29, 2011
I have sent my application to CHC Islamabad in May 2009. Later on the case was transffered to London on June 30 2010.

They have requested me the following documents;

- Updating of all the forms (Shedule 1 etc)
- Medical
- Right of Permanent residency fee.

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
seems we are in the same boat!

I have sent my complete doc to MPNP on 19 Feb 2010,
then on May 2010 they have asked for addational doc including ielts test
at the end of july 2010 i have sent complete requested doc to MPNP,
on 15 Aug 2010, MPNP office had an interview with my relative, then i received my nomination certificate on 31 sep 2010;

on 27 oct 2010 i have sent all my doc to CHC in London according to their specific requirement, and still waiting for medical request

hope it can help
khanaliaa said:
Its 1st April and I am still waiting for Sponsor Interview. My wifes Uncle (Our Sponsor), He is a doctor in Winnipeg, and we have applied under family stream MPNP.

People please console me :'(
Just to refresh, My AOR was dated 11th Jan 2011. I am in Karachi, Pakistan.

How long does it usually take from this part of the world? Any one else in my boat?
And what does happen after AOR letter, and how long? (please in terms of Karachi/Pakistan Application :) )

Help me out and pray for us!

Thanks!

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Dear All,
I'm a new commer in this forum.
Let me introduce myself. I had received my nomination from SINP in November 2010 and send my visa application to London Office in January 2011. Now, I have been waiting for the response from London Office. Since I read the massages you guys in this forum. I got very vital information about PNP.
I just want to know if somebody could let me know about the IELTS required bands acceptable to CIC London Office. So I could prepare myself for it accordingly. Only those guys can help me whose visa application has been accepted by CIC and they had been asked to sumit IELTS result. I would be very gratefull if someone could spear some time for it.

Regards,

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Hello everyone!!

hope everyone is in good health and your applications are being processed faster than you are hoping so!! :)

I am in a WEIRD situation and need some feedback badly!

My brother is about to sponsor me through family stream provincial nominee family stream program. I fulfil all other requirements except for maybe the education....this surely is a twisted one so beware!! :p

I did my Matriculation (O levels equivalent) and did not complete grade 11 and 12. After a break I started studying towards ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and passed my exams. Questions is....do I fulfil the educational criteria for the Saskatchewan Provincial nominee family stream program? anyone ? any ideas?? :-X

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
If you have completed your ACCA then you do qualify otherwise, do not

A count ant said:
Hello everyone!!

hope everyone is in good health and your applications are being processed faster than you are hoping so!! :)

I am in a WEIRD situation and need some feedback badly!

My brother is about to sponsor me through family stream provincial nominee family stream program. I fulfil all other requirements except for maybe the education....this surely is a twisted one so beware!! :p

I did my Matriculation (O levels equivalent) and did not complete grade 11 and 12. After a break I started studying towards ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and passed my exams. Questions is....do I fulfil the educational criteria for the Saskatchewan Provincial nominee family stream program? anyone ? any ideas?? :-X

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
S.K said:
If you have completed your ACCA then you do qualify otherwise, do not
Even considering i didnt complete my grade 11 and 12? ( and in case anyone is wondering how I started studying ACCA without passing grade 11 and 12, they offer a mature student entry route)

Thanks for a positive response bro!

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
A count ant said:
Even considering i didnt complete my grade 11 and 12? ( and in case anyone is wondering how I started studying ACCA without passing grade 11 and 12, they offer a mature student entry route)

Thanks for a positive response bro!
Yes they will accept your complete ACCA even if you have not completed your 11 and 12.. I just sent you a PM you may check it

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Today 6 months completed i have sent my documents to CHC london under SINP..i didn't receive any thing from them :(
anyone who just completed 6 month after submitting his application and still waiting for response.

regards,