+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

shiler

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hello, so i got a letter from CIC for my husband for my husband to go in for an interview they have given me a date and a time they have also asked me for some documents and i am well aware of the ones that they have asked for but I'm am soo confused on some things...
It say "as well as the originals of any documents that you have already submitted" does that mean ALL of the documents first had sent when handing in my application that i need to re send to my husband to take with him?
And it also says "If you have not already done so, you may ask your sponsor to pay your right of permanent residence fee (RPRF). Failure to do so will delay the processing of your application." What fee is this? is this the first fee when i handed in my application the money that i had submitted with my receipt or is this a new fee?
They also asked for this form Supplementary Information – Your Travels [IMM 5562], is this form for my husband to fill our or myself? and also is it for my husbands present passport?
And it also says"Additional documentation may include the following: Letter of employment from Canadian employer, Canadian banking statements demonstrating recent transactions, rental/lease agreement in Canada, and utility bills in Canada." Does this mean i need a receipt of any bills that i have paid? Like school and dental bills?
Can anyone please give my husband some tips for when he is going in for the interview?.. And what can this interview be about? Him being excepted or what?
My husband is going to Ankara Turkey for the interview?
Thank you !! Your responses are truly appreciated!!

acmilan

May 24, 2015
shiler said:
Hello, so i got a letter from CIC for my husband for my husband to go in for an interview they have given me a date and a time they have also asked me for some documents and i am well aware of the ones that they have asked for but I'm am soo confused on some things...
It say "as well as the originals of any documents that you have already submitted" does that mean ALL of the documents first had sent when handing in my application that i need to re send to my husband to take with him?
And it also says "If you have not already done so, you may ask your sponsor to pay your right of permanent residence fee (RPRF). Failure to do so will delay the processing of your application." What fee is this? is this the first fee when i handed in my application the money that i had submitted with my receipt or is this a new fee?
They also asked for this form Supplementary Information – Your Travels [IMM 5562], is this form for my husband to fill our or myself? and also is it for my husbands present passport?
And it also says"Additional documentation may include the following: Letter of employment from Canadian employer, Canadian banking statements demonstrating recent transactions, rental/lease agreement in Canada, and utility bills in Canada." Does this mean i need a receipt of any bills that i have paid? Like school and dental bills?
Can anyone please give my husband some tips for when he is going in for the interview?.. And what can this interview be about? Him being excepted or what?
My husband is going to Ankara Turkey for the interview?
Thank you !! Your responses are truly apprec

if it is in land sponsorship no he will have interview here in Canada wherever you are

andisheh

Apr 3, 2014
Hello. My parents applied for TRV on December 24, 2015, they submitted their biometrics on December 31, 2015, in Istanbul VAC. However, their profile has not been updated yet. There is still a note saying that they have to submit their biometrics. Is this normal?

They have until January 24th to submit their biometircs. We are worried that they might get rejected automatically by CIC's online system, since their profile says that biometrics are still needed (this happened to a friend of mine before, when CIC had just started collecting biometrics).

We have contacted VAC twice and they informed us that they have send their biometrics to CIC and there is nothing more they can do for us. We have also contacted the Embassy in Ankara, no answer yet.

Is there anything else we can do?

Oziasu

Oct 16, 2015
YESSSSS AND YESSSSS!!!
OK so we got it and received the pr on the same day!!!
interview my wife went in alone for like 20 minutes and she called me after in and the officer was so nice to us she asked when i am leaving and told me she will get her pr done someday so i can take her home with me !!!So grateful and it is easy no harsh questions if you know your partner nd dates and have lots of pics you are good to go !!!
wishing you all the best of luck for the future!

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
Oziasu said:
YESSSSS AND YESSSSS!!!
OK so we got it and received the pr on the same day!!!
interview my wife went in alone for like 20 minutes and she called me after in and the officer was so nice to us she asked when i am leaving and told me she will get her pr done someday so i can take her home with me !!!So grateful and it is easy no harsh questions if you know your partner nd dates and have lots of pics you are good to go !!!
wishing you all the best of luck for the future!
Congrats oziasu , looks like we have same timeframe with you. My interwiev was on feb 1st and I got approval just waiting for e-mail my wife is here with me too. Officer told us same she gonna try to make it in 25 days and she said i don't promise.I m just curious did you get your visa that day or still wating for e-mail ? Thx

balasana89

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
02-03-2018 - Schedule A and PCC
AOR Received.
02-03-2018 AOR 1
File Transfer...
29-03-2018
Ankara Visa office has asked us to send some more documents. When sending documents via post should we use a courier service (DHL,UPS... or regular post?

Anyone who has a similar experience with AVO, how long until PPR once documents are received?

INFO:
Application received: December 16
SA: February 22
Started processing: March 2
Request for documents: March 21

can_tur

Mar 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2016 (AVO)
File Transfer...
26-02-2016
I think a courier would be safer. Could you please post here when you get your PPR? AVO started processing my application on March 9th. I am hoping to hear something from them soon, too.

can_tur

Mar 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2016 (AVO)
File Transfer...
26-02-2016
ScienceFiction said:
Hello,

Why are they so late in processing PPR at Ankara VO?!!!
Now, It's more than 4 months after we've done our medical!!!
Should I email them or something?!

Thx Smiley
Hi, I am wondering if you have heard anything from AVO since your last post. Did they update your ecas saying that medical results have been received?

can_tur

Mar 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2016 (AVO)
File Transfer...
26-02-2016
Hello AVO applicants!

Could you please share your timelines here so we have an idea about how long it is taking for them to process the applications these days?

I am a January applicant. (SA Feb 26). AVO started processing my application on March 9th and I have not heard anything from them since then.

Thanks a lot and good luck to everyone with their applications!

esencan

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
19-05-2016
Just wanted to share our timeline. Canadian/Turkish citizen living with Turkish wife in Turkey - one child (Canadian/Turkish Citizen also).

1. Nov 12, 2015 - Application Received
2. Jan 6, 2016 - AOR
3. Jan 22, 2016 - SA Received
4. March 8, 2016 - Request for more documents - 'Intent to Reside in Canada Proof', Child Citizenship Certificate, Copy of Renewed Passport
5. April 9, 2016 - DM
6. April 12, 2016 - PPR

We've just sent my wife's passport to VAC by courier today and will hopefully get it back within 1-2 weeks with visa and COPR. In total exactly 5 months from application received to PPR.

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
esencan said:
Just wanted to share our timeline. Canadian/Turkish citizen living with Turkish wife in Turkey - one child (Canadian/Turkish Citizen also).

1. Nov 12, 2015 - Application Received
2. Jan 6, 2016 - AOR
3. Jan 22, 2016 - SA Received
4. March 8, 2016 - Request for more documents - 'Intent to Reside in Canada Proof', Child Citizenship Certificate, Copy of Renewed Passport
5. April 9, 2016 - DM
6. April 12, 2016 - PPR

We've just sent my wife's passport to VAC by courier today and will hopefully get it back within 1-2 weeks with visa and COPR. In total exactly 5 months from application received to PPR.
Congrats esencan , They work on our file so slow lol , almost a year. Now waiting for ppr.( Turkish citizen - canadian wife ) Can you let us know how many days your visa stamp take when you done thanks.

esencan

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
19-05-2016
braveheart09 said:
Congrats esencan , They work on our file so slow lol , almost a year. Now waiting for ppr.( Turkish citizen - canadian wife ) Can you let us know how many days your visa stamp take when you done thanks.
Received COPR and Passport today - I think it would have been sooner if there was no weekend. The VAC received it on Thursday and sent it to the Embassy the same day. They got it back the following day and couriered it back to us. Everything seems to be in order.

Expiry for COPR is Sep 21 of this year but we are going to land in May and stay for about a week for a friend's wedding and then we're going to settle in September as that's when my job starts.

Good luck to everyone!

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
Nov 3, 2016(passed)..January 17 ,2017 DM (Ecas)
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
Anyone living in Canada with common law partner but applied For PR outland?

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
Nov 3, 2016(passed)..January 17 ,2017 DM (Ecas)
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
Geogia said:
Hello to everyone, just few days ago my husband had an interview at an Ankara consulate,ff, and some staff was lost.... Smiley))
hi..what did they ask ? anything different than what was posted here?