+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
congratulate deme :) :)
i so happy for you.
your situation is very different and this is amazing that your family gather again in Canada.

B+R :)

deme said:
Hiiiii guys

Finally I have good neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews:)))))

Today we got passport request letter, my husbands medicals expire date is 10/02/2014, I sent letter to Ankara and ask them pay attention about this, they ask me to submit our child s birth certificate and today they sent us letter about passport request,

I am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and wish all of you same happiness very very soon ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
congratulation Deme, I am really happy for you. It seems that Ankara is working on the applications fast enough.

deme said:
Hiiiii guys

Today we got passport request letter, my husbands medicals expire date is 10/02/2014, I sent letter to Ankara and ask them pay attention about this, they ask me to submit our child s birth certificate and today they sent us letter about passport request,

I am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and wish all of you same happiness very very soon ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deme said:
Hiiiii guys

Congratulatioins!

termehd

Oct 24, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
File Transfer...
12-11-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
deme said:
Hiiiii guys

[Congratulations. This is a great news. It gives the newbies a little more hope!]

distcom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
deme said:
Hiiiii guys

Congratulations deme. I am very happy for you. Have an amazing new life.
Did you receive the letter by mail or email?

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
deme said:
Hiiiii guys

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is wonderful wonderful news, very happy for you and wish you the best reunion ever ;D ;D

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
My husband medicals expires on february 8 2014, hmmm I wonder if I should send them a reminder too??

nanovecento

Jan 14, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am totally new in this forum. I am trying to get the jargon of forum:)

I am planning to apply family sponsorship from Ankara office in couple weeks but I am confused about some topics.

1. First, my wife (we have been legally married for two years), she is Canadian citizen (born in Canada), she is eligible to be a sponsor and I am gonna apply PR in Turkey.
She is currently living in Canada (she moved 6 months a go and working since she arrived) with our 2 years old kid (she has also Canadian passport), and she is going to apply for being sponsor. So, how it is gonna connected her sponsor apply and my RP?

2.Also, I have multiple visa to Canada for couple years and I would like to move there asap like everybody. Do you think that its a good idea to apply RP in Turkey or in Canada ?

Last question is the of course paperwork, for being a sponsor, because my wife has no idea about what to do :)

I tried to be a truely honest and may be, those questions are nonsense for you, sorry for that.

Thank you in advance in the beginning of my Canada journey!!

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
deme said:
Hiiiii guys

Wonderful news deme!! :) :) :) I'm so happy for you and your husband! Congratulations!

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what nationality is your husband?

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deme said:
Hiiiii guys

YAY DEME!!!!! WE ARE ALL SO HAPPY FOR YOU! This is the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hoooray.... cheers to green and a PPR /week :D

deme said:
Hiiiii guys

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nanovecento,

Welcome,

I am a bit confused about your 1st Q? can you reword it?
2- My hobby is in Canada as a student and our lawyer advised to go with out-land (Turkey) application as it will take less time than in-land. the firts stage takes about a month and second one is 15 months( which we all hope to decrease) and if you look at the spread sheet by Iboxoxidl it does average to 6-8 months. Again you better ask a lawyer as they know better.
3- she is better to discuss the form and how to fill them with a lawyer...so much suggested to advise a lawyer.

Cheers to green

nanovecento said:
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply family sponsorship from Ankara office in couple weeks but I am confused about some topics.

1. First, my wife (we have been legally married for two years), she is Canadian citizen (born in Canada), she is eligible to be a sponsor and I am gonna apply PR in Turkey.
She is currently living in Canada (she moved 6 months a go and working since she arrived) with our 2 years old kid (she has also Canadian passport), and she is going to apply for being sponsor. So, how it is gonna connected her sponsor apply and my RP?

2.Also, I have multiple visa to Canada for couple years and I would like to move there asap like everybody. Do you think that its a good idea to apply RP in Turkey or in Canada ?

Last question is the of course paperwork, for being a sponsor, because my wife has no idea about what to do :)

I tried to be a truely honest and may be, those questions are nonsense for you, sorry for that.

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
nanovecento said:
Hi Guys,

First welcome! I will try to answer as clearly as possible and some other members can chip in anytime if they desire!

I would suggest for your wife to read the guide carefully and if she has questions than we can help her answer them to the best of our knowledge. If your wife sponsors you, she needs to fill out the forms and she will need to send both hers and yours to the right offices...but

You want to apply outland or inland?? Here is the difference between the two:

Inland is processed in Canada (Vegreville + a local CIC office), outland is processed outside (Mississauga + foreign visa office).
Also, you use different forms to apply. Outland takes less time than inland.

What exactly differentiates an inland application from an outland one?

- where it's processed
- inland you have no right of appeal
- for inland you have to be able to attend the landing interview in Canada and if you can't, for whatever reason, you lose the application and have to start over
- inland you can apply for an open work permit with the application.
-application forms are different (goes without saying)­.

I will wait for your response and if others can help, it would be nice too!!!