+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SooMazi said:
Sorry to hear about your father-in-law Mrs.Asag. :( Sending you positive thoughts, energy and prayers.
Thank you! I appreciate the support!

My husband is at the lawyers office right now about the situation.

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
Thank you! I appreciate the support!

My husband is at the lawyers office right now about the situation.
So what did the lawyer suggest???

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope everyone is doing well even with these long timelines that we see on the spreadsheet. I know! even 2 months can take up to 2 years if you are away from your spouse or if you can't count days anymore...

I am super new to this conversation but eager to join Da Gang for anything that I can do..

I am waiting for all those yellow colors to become green and those blue/purple color to become yellow.. on the spreadsheet.. thanx to those who cam up with this idea of having everyone informed and in the loop..

Cheers to green ;)

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
Hope everyone is doing well even with these long timelines that we see on the spreadsheet. I know! even 2 months can take up to 2 years if you are away from your spouse or if you can't count days anymore...

I am super new to this conversation but eager to join Da Gang for anything that I can do..

I am waiting for all those yellow colors to become green and those blue/purple color to become yellow.. on the spreadsheet.. thanx to those who cam up with this idea of having everyone informed and in the loop..

Cheers to green ;)
HEY! Welcome! I know you'll like it here :) Lots of love and supportive people all waiting for the same outcome!

When did you apply??

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
So what did the lawyer suggest???
The lawyer sent an email to the embassy in Ankara asking how my hubby's case is going - just to see if they will respond.

Basically, my husband is allowed to leave because we did apply out-land :( sad news for me but good for him!

Only thing that sucks is he will now be stuck in Turkey until our file is approved. Could be weeks, or months... and that sucks!

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
negmeg said:

Cheers to green ;)

WELCOMEEEEE!! Don't be shy, just feel free to ask, ventilate, whatever your emotions, WE WILL understand...!!

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
The lawyer sent an email to the embassy in Ankara asking how my hubby's case is going - just to see if they will respond.

Basically, my husband is allowed to leave because we did apply out-land :( sad news for me but good for him!

Only thing that sucks is he will now be stuck in Turkey until our file is approved. Could be weeks, or months... and that sucks!
OK, so now we have to replace your husband when he leaves, I mean in support nothing else lolllll !!!

I understand now that he will leave but is not allowed to come back before his visa is given ..! I really really hope soon for all of us. I am tired of the webcam, text, viber, skype oufffff I got back in november and damn it seems like it has been ages....

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
OK, so now we have to replace your husband when he leaves, I mean in support nothing else lolllll !!!

I understand now that he will leave but is not allowed to come back before his visa is given ..! I really really hope soon for all of us. I am tired of the webcam, text, viber, skype oufffff I got back in november and damn it seems like it has been ages....
I really can't imagine what it is like for all of you with spouses IN TURKEY (Iran/Azerbaijan)! I feel awful that you are forced to be away from your loved ones for SO LONG! Life literally stands still when they are over there! You can't plan anything, can't move ahead with your futures... so sad :'(

Thanks for the support! I really will be in the same boat when he leaves... then you know I will be talking to you guys 24/7 hahahaha!

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
I really can't imagine what it is like for all of you with spouses IN TURKEY (Iran/Azerbaijan)! I feel awful that you are forced to be away from your loved ones for SO LONG! Life literally stands still when they are over there! You can't plan anything, can't move ahead with your futures... so sad :'(

Thanks for the support! I really will be in the same boat when he leaves... then you know I will be talking to you guys 24/7 hahahaha!
NO PROBLEM, you know we will be there for you. You maybe in a different situation but nailed it on understanding how we feel ;D

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know this sounds so cliche, but it feels better when you know you are not the only one...and there are so many more with loved ones away from them.

Cheers to green

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
I know this sounds so cliche, but it feels better when you know you are not the only one...and there are so many more with loved ones away from them.

Cheers to green
You're so right negmeg! And the people on here are truly amazing. Very smart, helpful people who are also very resourceful!

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Many elderly members of my family have said that our immigration process reminds them of the "war days" (Second World War) where the men would get married to their sweet hearts and then go overseas to fight and they would be separate for months or even years. At least now we have skype/viber/whatsapp/tango haha!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SooMazi said:
Many elderly members of my family have said that our immigration process reminds them of the "war days" (Second World War) where the men would get married to their sweet hearts and then go overseas to fight and they would be separate for months or even years. At least now we have skype/viber/whatsapp/tango haha!
That's an awful thought :(

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
SooMazi said:
:eek: :eek: Imagine THAT!!! Well don't even go that far, just think of a time that there was no webcam, skype or whatever, and people use to write letters to eachother ouffffff

deme

Feb 2, 2012
Hiiiii guys

Finally I have good neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews:)))))

Today we got passport request letter, my husbands medicals expire date is 10/02/2014, I sent letter to Ankara and ask them pay attention about this, they ask me to submit our child s birth certificate and today they sent us letter about passport request,

I am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and wish all of you same happiness very very soon ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)