+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehrdad said:
Praying is so nice, but I think it is better to discuss the issue with a parliament member in Canada, if you know anyone. Parliament members have the authority to investigate the problems and take measures if necessary to solve issues.
I wish I knew someone in parliament!!!! For know all I can do is pray!!!

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Melisaa said:
Thank you so much. It says I can e-mail the receipt on the link you sent me. And in the email they sent us they mentioned we must mail a copy to Mississauga. A little confusing...

How's your application going by the way? I remembered you had an interview and I didn't really follow the forum since then. I assume it went well and you're waiting for their answer?
Melisaa, was the link helpful though? Are you still confused about someting??

Interview after talking to my husband did not feel that it went well, but I had ordered GCMS notes and right after the interview (couple of days) , our apps went In process...and in the notes he passed everything, so you can just imagine how relieved I am! That is why I suggest to people that have any doubts to order them because it just put your mind at ease a bit ;)))) Now another waiting period for the ppt request :eek:

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
I wish I knew someone in parliament!!!! For know all I can do is pray!!!
BTW guys, we cannot ask about a parliament member or anyone else to investigate if the waiting period has not exceeded...it says 15 months on their site, the only way to ask for it, is for sponsor and applicants that have been waiting for their approval more than 15 months...!!! I know how frustrating it is, we are all in the same situation, we have been patient and we will continue to be right??? !!!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
BTW guys, we cannot ask about a parliament member or anyone else to investigate if the waiting period has not exceeded...it says 15 months on their site, the only way to ask for it, is for sponsor and applicants that have been waiting for their approval more than 15 months...!!! I know how frustrating it is, we are all in the same situation, we have been patient and we will continue to be right??? !!!
You're very right! Unless you had a friend working in the visa office in Ankara, but even then - would you want to get your friend into trouble?!

I just hope it DOESN'T take the 15 months! COME ON PPR!! hahaha

How was your weekend?

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Not to be a whine and go on about the strike, but I really think it did create backlog problems for Ankara. Looking at how things were moving along before the strike, everyone's file that recently went in process in December technically "should have" gone in process in August/September (if the strike hadn't of occurred). I know this is all in the past now and we can't change anything, but it's still annoying. It also doesn't help when you get an anomaly where people got PPRs in two weeks after going in process...that just gets everyone's hopes up way too much, haha.

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
You're very right! Unless you had a friend working in the visa office in Ankara, but even then - would you want to get your friend into trouble?!

I just hope it DOESN'T take the 15 months! COME ON PPR!! hahaha

How was your weekend?
Another thing I did because I HAVE NO LIFE, my life is with my hubby (lolll), I looked at the stats this morning and calculated the apps that went in process in november and december of last year, and it took approx. 90 days (average) to have ppt request. I know it is discouraging but some have been waiting longer than us.....

My weekend was so so....time is standing still and hubby is really wondering why it is taking so long....hahaha he doesn't know how federal and provincial govt works :eek:

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Another thing I did because I HAVE NO LIFE, my life is with my hubby (lolll), I looked at the stats this morning and calculated the apps that went in process in november and december of last year, and it took approx. 90 days (average) to have ppt request. I know it is discouraging but some have been waiting longer than us.....

My weekend was so so....time is standing still and hubby is really wondering why it is taking so long....hahaha he doesn't know how federal and provincial govt works :eek:
I KNOW! I was looking at the spreadsheet as well and the ones after the strike got PPR request SO FAST! And some are SO SLOW! So it really doesn't help us AT ALL determine when we will get PPR!!!!! So frustrating... :mad:

I truly hope it does not take 90 days! I would cry a lot. I know it is still within the time range but EVERYTHING took so long for us because of the strike! They should cut us a LITTLE slack for that!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:

If we do have to wait around 90 days, that brings us to the end of February and beginning of March (for you and I). So looking at it that way, it is not that far away but I thought for sure they would start sending out PPT requests like this week :(

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
If we do have to wait around 90 days, that brings us to the end of February and beginning of March (for you and I). So looking at it that way, it is not that far away but I thought for sure they would start sending out PPT requests like this week :(
Yes I know too well what you mean :'( :'( :mad: :mad: anyways, there are others beside us too, ali_n and lboxixodl, these two sweet people should have ppt request before us ;).....don't get me wrong US too!!!!

Going ??? :eek: :mad: :'( ;) :) on all these emotions at the same time lolll

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Yes I know too well what you mean :'( :'( :mad: :mad: anyways, there are others beside us too, ali_n and lboxixodl, these two sweet people should have ppt request before us ;).....don't get me wrong US too!!!!

Going ??? :eek: :mad: :'( ;) :) on all these emotions at the same time lolll
I know, they've been waiting so long! :(

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
Am I the only one, who can't figure out for to save my life, how to do the GCMS notes?

This is so confusing. If someone has a step by step on how to do it written out, I would muchly appreciate it, because that video sucks lol.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe1004 said:
Am I the only one, who can't figure out for to save my life, how to do the GCMS notes?

This is so confusing. If someone has a step by step on how to do it written out, I would muchly appreciate it, because that video sucks lol.
The video does suck! I watched it last night!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how long it may set back an application if someone changes their address??