+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Please explain your application case? Are you sponsoring a wife or husband through Ankara VO? When did you apply?

toxarika said:
I did medical exam on 24 March, it's almost one month. I am worried about it.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
We are all 2016 applicants and our medical was upfront. It means eligibility check, criminality check and security screening were all after medical. Most of us are stuck at security check and the medical is almost about to expire since we did it a year ago. Please provide your application date.

toxarika said:
I did medical exam on 24 March, it's almost one month. I am worried about it.

toxarika

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
strength2 said:
We are all 2016 applicants and our medical was upfront. It means eligibility check, criminality check and security screening were all after medical. Most of us are stuck at security check and the medical is almost about to expire since we did it a year ago. Please provide your application date.
I am 2015 aplicant. I have passed criminality checking, and other. In my case this is last stage of my aplication. But hear nothing from them

mona_momeni

Feb 19, 2017
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2016/10/05
AOR Received.
2016/11/04
File Transfer...
2016/11/11
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview yet
toxarika said:
I am 2015 aplicant. I have passed criminality checking, and other. In my case this is last stage of my aplication. But hear nothing from them
Hi. Have you applied through express entry/federal skilled worker program? if yes, you are in the wrong topic. You should go to:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/ for skilled worker and

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/ for express entry.

We have applied through family sponsorship program and we were required to give medical test upfront and submit it with all other application documents for them. I think they will ask you to come for an interview finally. Have you had your interview yet?

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
same day of the interview
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
Sara Joon said:
That's great, if you get a response I will do it too, I'm just not sure if mp has any force over security screening

Yeh, I am afraid that MP has no power over security. They can't send you husband to certain organizations in you country, that's the reason why they don't reveal security page in your notes. But sometimes you never know what MP can. Keep us updated please. It's a real torture.

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
strength2 said:
Hey, I hope you are good, I just received an email from IRCC saying they can't process my request as my husband has to sign a consent, I already am authorized on his file but they need another one specificly for this matter So they took a month to tell me this I decided that I'm not doing another one they have nothing new to tell me if they do they will send an email or they will update their site,I'm just going to wait it out, am so tired of the whole dame thing, it's unbelievable that security screening is taking so long for men

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
They told that to Smirio couple of times. I think that's the strategy to kill time when they don't have anything to reply.

I don't think the solution is to sit quite and wait. I don't think we will hear anything before the medical expires. I believe we should all unite and write a petition or even go public if we want our husbands here. processing time should mean something. If it is 8 months and ours is 11 months in process they have to do something. but didn't you get a reply recently on April 12 from them in which they said they are waiting for security? When did you send this second enquiry? Is this for GCMS notes or the CIC enquiry form?

Sara Joon said:
Hey, I hope you are good, I just received an email from IRCC saying they can't process my request as my husband has to sign a consent, I already am authorized on his file but they need another one specificly for this matter So they took a month to tell me this I decided that I'm not doing another one they have nothing new to tell me if they do they will send an email or they will update their site,I'm just going to wait it out, am so tired of the whole dame thing, it's unbelievable that security screening is taking so long for men

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
strength2 said:
They told that to Smirio couple of times. I think that's the strategy to kill time when they don't have anything to reply.

I don't think the solution is to sit quite and wait. I don't think we will hear anything before the medical expires. I believe we should all unite and write a petition or even go public if we want our husbands here. processing time should mean something. If it is 8 months and ours is 11 months in process they have to do something. but didn't you get a reply recently on April 12 from them in which they said they are waiting for security? When did you send this second enquiry? Is this for GCMS notes or the CIC enquiry form?
it was for GCMS and I sent it in April 4 th . And yes I had a reply from Ankara last week, and yes they said they are waiting for the other agency to put their input.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Oh I see. For GCMS note every time you order you have to include the new consent form. I suggest you ask your husband to sign the form and send you the scan and you sign it and email it to them. Eventually you will get the notes and it may tell you something.

Sara Joon said:
it was for GCMS and I sent it in April 4 th . And yes I had a reply from Ankara last week, and yes they said they are waiting for the other agency to put their input.

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
strength2 said:
Oh I see. For GCMS note every time you order you have to include the new consent form. I suggest you ask your husband to sign the form and send you the scan and you sign it and email it to them. Eventually you will get the notes and it may tell you something.

I seriously don't think they have anything new yo tell me on those notes there will be the time they ask for documents and the time they received it , there is nothing , they don't tell u when u are going to get the visa
So what's the point?i just wait and also I heard that medical don't expires, how true it is, I have no idea

sohrabshabani

Dec 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Hi dear friends,

I have been checking this forum for the last 2 months. I submitted my application to sponsor my wife in June 2016. Application was forwarded to Ankara visa office for further processing in August 2016. Since then there was no movement, no news. It has been 11 months and we are still waiting. So unlike what you said about discrimination against husbands, it is not the case only for sponsored husbands. I went to my local MP 3 times in the last 2 months. The only thing he said was that they are doing the background check.No detailed information. Also I requested GCMS notes on January 23 but I did not receive it as yet. I sent them an email inquiring about my request and here is what they said:

According to our records, your request is due on April 24, 2017 ((including the extension of 60 days).
The 30 days allowed by the Act are calendar days, as provided for in subsection 27(5) of the Interpretation Act. They are counted from the first day following receipt of a complete request in the appropriate office(s) named in Info Source. If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the deadline for response, extension or other action becomes the next work day. In such cases, the notice of extension must be sent before or on that next work day.
Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the high volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.
Should you have not received a response the day after the above mentioned date, please send us an email including your file number.

I really do not know what else I can do. GCMS note is the only way I can get some detailed information about my application as CIC does not update online application status often.

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
sohrabshabani said:
Hi dear friends,

I have been checking this forum for the last 2 months. I submitted my application to sponsor my wife in June 2016. Application was forwarded to Ankara visa office for further processing in August 2016. Since then there was no movement, no news. It has been 11 months and we are still waiting. So unlike what you said about discrimination against husbands, it is not the case only for sponsored husbands. I went to my local MP 3 times in the last 2 months. The only thing he said was that they are doing the background check.No detailed information. Also I requested GCMS notes on January 23 but I did not receive it as yet. I sent them an email inquiring about my request and here is what they said:

According to our records, your request is due on April 24, 2017 ((including the extension of 60 days).
The 30 days allowed by the Act are calendar days, as provided for in subsection 27(5) of the Interpretation Act. They are counted from the first day following receipt of a complete request in the appropriate office(s) named in Info Source. If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the deadline for response, extension or other action becomes the next work day. In such cases, the notice of extension must be sent before or on that next work day.
Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the high volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.
Should you have not received a response the day after the above mentioned date, please send us an email including your file number.

I really do not know what else I can do. GCMS note is the only way I can get some detailed information about my application as CIC does not update online application status often.

Hi sohrab Jan
Wooow that's surprising that your wife is still waiting, I think you may be the only one who is still waiting for his wife I believe all our cases is stuck in security screening, I hope they start issuing the visa for everyone soon, so we feel you and I hope you get a good news soon

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hi,

We have one more applicant Mona Momeni who is waiting for a year for her PR, but she lived in Canada before for a year and she traveled to US so she thinks US security screening is the matter with her application.

For GCMS notes I ordered them twice before last one on Jan and I always got it back in a month. I am surprised why yours is taking so long.

Also for our case I submitted CSIS form even though it takes 8 weeks to get back CSIS report by mail.

Can you please enter the application date, other important date under your profile so that we can see it under your name all the time.

I am thinking we should connect all the MPs together and ask them to write a petition letter on behalf of all of us or we write a letter ourselves.

Good luck

sohrabshabani said:
Hi dear friends,

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
We are 10 now all together waiting for Ankara. 8 husband and 2 wife cases. Can you please all fill the dates under your profile and complete your profile

Mehdisk
Smirio
Manitobagirl
Ahmelina
Strength2
Sara Joon
Khosro
Hoss 68 (he is April applicant I found on Applyabroad Persian blog)
Mona Momeni (wife case)
Sohrabshabani (wife case)