+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
Let us hope SooMazi!!! I hope they give at least 3 or 4 away this week! 1 a week is just not enough :(

Day 2 of my hubby being back in Turkey... man I have no clue how you guys do this! I can't sleep :(
Oh no :( Can you get one of those life-sized people pillows? It's a tad creepy....but maybe it will help at first, haha. Also I really suggest using any mobile phone apps you can as they are better than having to log-on to a computer so you can see your husband at any time, any where. (I often get facetime-type calls from my husband while I'm in very random placing like the grocery store picking out onions, lol)

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Erfan228 said:
Can anybody Help me plz....

Does anyone know, which parts of form "3911e" must be completed?
It's 32 pages!

Should the pages which is dedicated for residency - Islamabad and Abu-dhabi be completed too? what about Education Background/Work Experience Questionnaire?

It's so confusing...

By the way, I promise and I bet that the next 15 days is that end for Mrs Asag, Soomazi! :) I'm Nostra Damus...
ishallah!!!!!!

Erfan228, from your name I am assuming you are Persian. So, for form 3911e you should follow the first few pages (A1-A5) and then go to the section for Iran: Additional details for residents of Iran (page A-6).

Those other residency forms are to be completed by the other nationalities. According to the Iran section you don't need to fill-out those residency forms....as far as I know!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SooMazi said:
Oh no :( Can you get one of those life-sized people pillows? It's a tad creepy....but maybe it will help at first, haha. Also I really suggest using any mobile phone apps you can as they are better than having to log-on to a computer so you can see your husband at any time, any where. (I often get facetime-type calls from my husband while I'm in very random placing like the grocery store picking out onions, lol)
Aww.. SooMazi you are so cute! Hahaha.

I had my sister stay with me last night :( I was just feeling really lonely.

We do skype! And he brought his Canadian phone with a plan so I can text him :) We also have Viber!

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC has gone crazy :HTTP Status 500 -
Plus bunch of codes....did any one hack them?

LOL....
Please be good news..I know you can CIC...

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Hii guys!!!

Have been reading your posts, not replying much but SooMazi is taking the lead and doing a great job ;)

Mrs Asag if you have viber, use it as much as you can, it kind of put a small heal on the wounded heart :-*

CIC website is still not available....probably hacked negmeg you are right lolllll !

Just to let you know, my hubby is an Ankara and will receive his passport + visa in the afternoon. Plane probably booked waiting for confirmation, on March 21 to Toronto and will bring him to Montreal the next day!!

I am here with you guys, I won't leave, well not yet until each and everyone of you get that ppt request. For the newbies, order gcms notes, it sometimes might help you understand your file a bit more !!!!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Hii guys!!!

Have been reading your posts, not replying much but SooMazi is taking the lead and doing a great job ;)

Mrs Asag if you have viber, use it as much as you can, it kind of put a small heal on the wounded heart :-*

CIC website is still not available....probably hacked negmeg you are right lolllll !

Just to let you know, my hubby is an Ankara and will receive his passport + visa in the afternoon. Plane probably booked waiting for confirmation, on March 21 to Toronto and will bring him to Montreal the next day!!

I am here with you guys, I won't leave, well not yet until each and everyone of you get that ppt request. For the newbies, order gcms notes, it sometimes might help you understand your file a bit more !!!!
WOW! Passport and visa in the same day!! AWESOME!

Inshallah when I go to Turkey my husband will get his PPT request and we can go to the embassy and get his visa same day!

Tell your husband to get his US visa as well in Turkey before he comes to Canada. Apparently it is much easier to apply there than it is here and he will be a Canadian PR ;)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all,

tried to log in just now..it went thru with a bit of up and down.. needs a bit of refresh and going back and fort... I had no update..try urs maybe there is a change.

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
WOW! Passport and visa in the same day!! AWESOME!

Inshallah when I go to Turkey my husband will get his PPT request and we can go to the embassy and get his visa same day!

Tell your husband to get his US visa as well in Turkey before he comes to Canada. Apparently it is much easier to apply there than it is here and he will be a Canadian PR ;)
Ok now let me rephrase this lollllllllll!! He went on monday (turkey time ;) and will get his visa on tuesday afternoon...he will be staying overnight in Ankara! He won't ask for US visa because he will booking a direct flight to toronto, easier, cheaper and less time consuming! Anyways sweety, I am praying for you guys !!

CIC is still slow and can't get logged in.....:(

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Ok now let me rephrase this lollllllllll!! He went on monday (turkey time ;) and will get his visa on tuesday afternoon...he will be staying overnight in Ankara! He won't ask for US visa because he will booking a direct flight to toronto, easier, cheaper and less time consuming! Anyways sweety, I am praying for you guys !!

CIC is still slow and can't get logged in.....:(
OHH! I see... that is still good though!

Oh no, I was meaning if you guys ever wanted to travel to the US!

The US embassy (at least here in Calgary) is very slow and they are not very pleasant to deal with.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
Hey all,

tried to log in just now..it went thru with a bit of up and down.. needs a bit of refresh and going back and fort... I had no update..try urs maybe there is a change.
Mine is still the same too :(

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Hello guys! Does anyone know how long does it take for Ankara to process the super visa application?

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suin said:
Hello guys! Does anyone know how long does it take for Ankara to process the super visa application?
I don't but I believe there is a forum on sponsoring parents from the Ankara embassy!!

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
Fucking nothing either.

Pardon my language lol...just kinda frustrated 5 months I am reading "application received"

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe1004 said:
*censored word*ing nothing either.

Pardon my language lol...just kinda frustrated 5 months I am reading "application received"
I know! That is literally the worst part of the whole thing because your application is just sitting there :(

Hopefully soon you will get "in process" and then PPT request :)

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Abe1004 said:
*censored word*ing nothing either.

Don't despair, I even checked my husband's file and still says in process, soooo don't rely on the cic website for updates.