+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning

As I was dreaming on receiving the PPT, I came up with a question,
If we apply from Outland sponsorship and the applicant lives in Canada, does he still need to go to Turkey once they request PPt? Or is there a way that he an obtain the visa from Canada? Without going to Turkey?

Cheers to green

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
negmeg said:
Good morning

If we apply from Outland sponsorship and the applicant lives in Canada, does he still need to go to Turkey once they request PPt? Or is there a way that he an obtain the visa from Canada? Without going to Turkey?

Cheers to green
Morning! I think Mrs.Asag will be better able to answer your question, but I believe that yes, the applicant will still need to go to Ankara once passport is requested. Or, a trusted relative/friend may be able to bring it to the Embassy for him/her. As far as I know courier companies will not send a passport internationally (it is either against company policy or international laws, not sure). There are some agencies that will deliver passports (I know this exists in Iran), but I think the safest bet is to go in person. Hopefully some one else can give a more definite answer to you. Happy Friday!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SooMazi said:
Morning! I think Mrs.Asag will be better able to answer your question, but I believe that yes, the applicant will still need to go to Ankara once passport is requested. Or, a trusted relative/friend may be able to bring it to the Embassy for him/her. As far as I know courier companies will not send a passport internationally (it is either against company policy or international laws, not sure). There are some agencies that will deliver passports (I know this exists in Iran), but I think the safest bet is to go in person. Hopefully some one else can give a more definite answer to you. Happy Friday!
Aloha! My hubby is in Canada now but leaving tomorrow for Turkey. Hoping that he will get PPR VERY soon so he can come home with me!

If he did stay in Canada, he could courier his passport there and have it returned to him but he would still need to leave Canada. Many people do the "flagpole" at the Canada/US border.

Safest bet is to go to Turkey!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still no PPT requet :( COME ON ANKARA!!!!!

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Mrs Asag and SooMazi,
Yeah heard about the flagpole. I guess if we need the visa badly and insanely we shall better to Turkey ;)... a bonus for me and an mission for him.

Hey guys, I thought we need two PPR each week eh? let's all imagine that...you may call me crazy but I do imagine that every night and morning! You gotta shoe how much you want this !!1

Ok enough with preaching ,

Cheers to yellow for all purples and green for all yellows

Mrs.Asag said:
Aloha! My hubby is in Canada now but leaving tomorrow for Turkey. Hoping that he will get PPR VERY soon so he can come home with me!

If he did stay in Canada, he could courier his passport there and have it returned to him but he would still need to leave Canada. Many people do the "flagpole" at the Canada/US border.

Safest bet is to go to Turkey!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys!

I send my husband to Turkey tomorrow :( I am so sad he has to leave. Now I join you guys in waiting for our spouses to come back to Canada. I honestly don't know how you all do it! You are much stronger than I! Praying for PPR before Feb. 22!!!

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
Hey guys!

I send my husband to Turkey tomorrow :( I am so sad he has to leave. Now I join you guys in waiting for our spouses to come back to Canada. I honestly don't know how you all do it! You are much stronger than I! Praying for PPR before Feb. 22!!!
OUfff that is NOT easy, I feel for you, but for sure it will be before feb.22! BTW I thought my husband received the letter but it was just I (sponsor) that receive his passport request submission.....He never got anything from Ankara only I received a reply about a question I asked....You guys have been on my mind often...I am here Mrs Asag anytime, vent if you need too, you are allowed!

Did you ever order the gcms notes sweety?

Ali__2013

Dec 29, 2013
Nice, glad to hear some good news, Turkey2013 I hope this is the end of all worries for you... February should really be time for more than 10 people here that also have waited long enough. hopefully my ecas changes to 'in process' in the same month.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
OUfff that is NOT easy, I feel for you, but for sure it will be before feb.22! BTW I thought my husband received the letter but it was just I (sponsor) that receive his passport request submission.....He never got anything from Ankara only I received a reply about a question I asked....You guys have been on my mind often...I am here Mrs Asag anytime, vent if you need too, you are allowed!

Did you ever order the gcms notes sweety?
No I never did but I may before he leaves... just in case.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lboxixodl said:
according Canada immigration law, every applicant can have their application detail's.

you can ask them to send you every detail about you application that show home many activity done in your application.
but some data like security always withdraw form report. and you cant never see you security status.
you can use this link to learn how to request GCMS note(Atip).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo&feature=youtu.be
Thank you very much lboxixodl. I will follow it.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
GUYSSSSS WE RECEIVED EMAIL FOR : yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss passport request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go check your emails ALL of you that have been waiting for this!!!!!!!

OMMMMMMGGGGG
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! ;)

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.Asag said:
Basically the notes are what is happening with your file. If medical results are passed, background is passed, security is passed, or also, if there are any red flags with your file and they may request an interview.
Thanks Mrs.Asag.

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
Good morning

Cheers to green
If the applicant used to live in Turkey and came to Canada after the application with a valid visa, there is no problem. He doesn't need to go back to Turkey. You could explain the situation and write the applicant's new address in Canada and VO will send the passport there. In this case he only needs to make a flagpole landing from any US/Canadian border.

However. from the beginning to your application upto now if the applicant has never lived in Turkey, this will cause a big problem. In this case VO may cancel the whole process and ask you apply from INLAND Sponsorhip.

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Ali__2013 said:
Nice, glad to hear some good news, Turkey2013 I hope this is the end of all worries for you... February should really be time for more than 10 people here that also have waited long enough. hopefully my ecas changes to 'in process' in the same month.
Thanks and yeah hopefully that would be awesome!!!!

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mehrdad said:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! ;)
Thank youuuuu Mehrdad!