+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
27K invitations for CEC.. CRS dropped to 75 only.. but all CEC..
Wow ! That's good for them
Hope they start moving on our applocations.
My last update was the MP asking Immigration and they were extremely rude telling him it's in process and " Don't ask us again for the next three months"

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
Wow ! That's good for them
Hope they start moving on our applocations.
My last update was the MP asking Immigration and they were extremely rude telling him it's in process and " Don't ask us again for the next three months"
well if the process is still at the beginning then i guess it will take time.. as those CEC applications need to be worked on and it will take time.. but i hope that they start finalizing the applications that are in the last stage.. like after PPR.. and then allow people to come to canada.

Heba.y.a.

Mar 19, 2018
Hello, after getting passport request i sent my passport to vfs jordan on the 6th of january, i got a following email that it has been sent to IRCC jordan and is under process on the 12th of january.. nothing came back so far! iv been emailing them but i get no reply bk besides the automated replies.
Am I the only one? How long does visa stamping take? any body here can help in explaining how long does ircc jordan usually take?

Moh47

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Usually it take 2 weeks, my friend received it within 2 weeks on November.
But it seems that there sth with IRCC office in Jordan, most of us sent their passport 6 weeks ago and until now under process.
Inshallah they send it this week

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
I think you are right, there is no other reason
they don't have the right to hold passports.. you are in your home country.. while i am not.. i am lebanese but working in Erbil, i couldn't visit my parents during christmas break..and after 2 weeks we have another break and nobody knows if we will receive the passports before.. besides, what if someone needs to travel for an emergency case??? you think that they will allow everybody to come after 22 of feb?

AnneBur

Jan 23, 2021
I have a feeling everything has been halted until the new travel restrictions are implemented. I also have a feeling that family reunification might be exempt from some of these new measures. The details haven't been completely worked out as of yet.

Reactions: OmarSab and Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I have a feeling everything has been halted until the new travel restrictions are implemented. I also have a feeling that family reunification might be exempt from some of these new measures. The details haven't been completely worked out as of yet.
Inshallah

OmarSab

Feb 7, 2021
I really hope so that they exempt us from the new measures. But I am not that hopeful from this interview below (feels like it's over their heads on this one). They are trying to figure out stuff after they made the new act (not efficient at all). But maybe I am a little bit hopeful because people on Twitter are criticizing the situation.
See this interview: