+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
i have some bad news , just finished a long call with IRCC agent , the situation as follows :
family sponsorships are NOT included in prioritized application and they are only doing application for essential workers and work permits.
*the explanation of ( on or before march 18 ) means they didn't issue any visa for PR after that date and not planning to untill further notice so even if there is any visa issued after that they are not exempted from the restrictions
*the hold on files and delays are coming from canada in the first place and then the embassy's so even if the embassy want to issue the visa canada still didn't give the OK to do so
* they have no planned or estimated date when they will allow new immigrants visas to be issued and processed
*12 months processing time is not valid now and for sure there will be more delays

am sorry to bring the bad news but i wanted to share the info
This is weird because I see some people in Facebook groups receiving their
i have some bad news , just finished a long call with IRCC agent , the situation as follows :
family sponsorships are NOT included in prioritized application and they are only doing application for essential workers and work permits.
*the explanation of ( on or before march 18 ) means they didn't issue any visa for PR after that date and not planning to untill further notice so even if there is any visa issued after that they are not exempted from the restrictions
*the hold on files and delays are coming from canada in the first place and then the embassy's so even if the embassy want to issue the visa canada still didn't give the OK to do so
* they have no planned or estimated date when they will allow new immigrants visas to be issued and processed
*12 months processing time is not valid now and for sure there will be more delays

am sorry to bring the bad news but i wanted to share the info
This is weird because I see posts on FB groups and people are being approved.
Mostly in Europe or UK and inland who applied over a year ago or more.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Omg I i hope that not
True.When i
Called them they said spouse sponsorship still in process.I think each agent says something different.

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
yeah to be honest they dont know what they are doing and am thinking each agent has his own understanding of the announcements they are freakin lost and they are messing with our freakin heads

Reactions: El Jefe and Nina12

risingstar111

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I see a lot of VFS offices are reopening

This is from the VFS website directly. No mention of Jordan but I hope it's next!

4 June 2020
  • Canada Visa Application Centres reopened
  • The Canada Visa Application Centres in The Canada Visa Application Centres in Athens (Greece), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Vienna (Austria) and Dusseldorf (Germany) have reopened, operating for limited hours.
    The centres Dubai (UAE) and Manama (Bahrain) have resumed operations for biometric collection and passport passback services.

Reactions: Nina12

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
in Jordan almost everything ( except for schools ) will get back to normal starting Tomorrow.
so I think we will be getting updates soon especially that most of us hit the 12 months waiting time.
be positive guys and don't stress over something that you can't control. :)

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
in Jordan almost everything ( except for schools ) will get back to normal starting Tomorrow.
so I think we will be getting updates soon especially that most of us hit the 12 months waiting time.
be positive guys and don't stress over something that you can't control. :)
Inshallah thanks for the update.

Reactions: fkk10

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
but it still those for visitor visa not in process permanent applications

foreign nationals who are immediate family members of Canadian citizens and permanent residents, and who do not have COVID-19 or exhibit any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or who do not have reason to believe they have COVID-19, will be exempt from the prohibition on entry to Canada if entering to be with an immediate family member

"From what I understood any kind of visa or PR can enter as long as they have immediate family member in Canada" the announcement doesn't specify what kind of visa or PR and just mentioning the immediate family"