+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
my wife in Canada added me to her application in 2016, she became PR last October, I am still in Erbil.
This is normal,
My friend took two years to get his residency here in Canada and once he received it they started processing his wife's residency and it took her less than a year after that.

S@b@h

May 4, 2020
This is normal,
My friend took two years to get his residency here in Canada and once he received it they started processing his wife's residency and it took her less than a year after that.
Yes but did she attend interview? The problem is I have to wait until they schedule a trip to my city Erbil for interview, anyone know how this kind of trips done, once a year or twice.... ? I am in queue since 6 January 2020.

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Yes but did she attend interview? The problem is I have to wait until they schedule a trip to my city Erbil for interview, anyone know how this kind of trips done, once a year or twice.... ? I am in queue since 6 January 2020.
She arrived to Canada last year, I don't think she did any interview, Just the security check, Biometrics and medical exams then she received her visa probably a month after the medical exam but the situation is different now unfortunately.

Reactions: S@b@h

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
I contacted the visa centre VFS their chat service started to work!
They said they are still closed and they are waiting for an approval to operate again hopefully soon!

Reactions: Miladb and fkk10

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
I contacted the visa centre VFS their chat service started to work!
They said they are still closed and they are waiting for an approval to operate again hopefully soon!
so VFS is working on our files or is it the embassy ?