+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
It’s bad to visit so why would ppl come visit family.Schools are closed so why would students want to come.
Students can still work on part time jobs like stores and other kind of jobs, And many students are doing online classes.
Most provinces in Canada are planning to open business and going back to normal life soon.

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
It’s bad to visit so why would ppl come visit family.Schools are closed so why would students want to come.
Study permit are with exceptions so they will process them as soon as when they open.
University would not close forever, by the way PhD students addressing more critical issues that make life easier.
Or let's say they come for entertainment ONLY

Best

Reactions: Dodiayad

S@b@h

May 4, 2020
Hi
Does anyone know when the next travel to area Erbil, for interview purpose.
My file is at Amman office, I am in queue for personal interview in Erbil.

Reactions: Nina12

S@b@h

May 4, 2020
Can you Please share your timeline ?

Thanks
my timeline is terrible, my file sent to Amman as from May 2017 and until now nothing new, I was under security screening for two years, now I am in queue for personal interview at Erbil Office, so the agent will travel to Erbil my city to do the interview, the question is: anyone know when this type of travel will happen.

Reactions: Nina12

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
my timeline is terrible, my file sent to Amman as from May 2017 and until now nothing new, I was under security screening for two years, now I am in queue for personal interview at Erbil Office, so the agent will travel to Erbil my city to do the interview, the question is: anyone know when this type of travel will happen.

Sorry, i do not know about the travel, you might have to wait until all airport open or contact them ?

Do you do spousal sponsorship ? or different type of application ?